• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Business in the Heartland, and, tickle team does a home study course

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Note: The information discussed in this story is for entertainment purposes only, and is an extension of the debate I started in another thread. I thought it would be interesting to incorporate it into a story, just for fun.
The Good Guys embarked on a road trip to Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh and Chicago, they lost two of three in Chicago and St Louis. They returned home to Paradise on a Sunday evening to begin a homestand against the West Coast teams. When Mitch arrived home, he had a gift for himself and Naomi, a book called "Ticklish reaction of the lee" in which it described body motions and foot reactions of a ticklee when tickled. After making out, Mitch said. "Please give me your feet, it's been ten days, I think it's time we tried this on you" Naomi willingly gave her feet to Mitch with a sigh:" The things I do for love" Mitch ran his fingers down and over Naomi's soles, and she squealed. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! and flexed her toes away from him, hard. Mitch looked in the book, and was dumbfounded! He tickled Naomi's bare soles again, and again she squealed: Hehehehehehehehehe! and flexed her toes back. "This cant be right!" He exclaimed. "What's wrong, honey?" She asked. "Nai, how ticklish would you say you consider yourself if someone were to ask you?" Mitch said. "Very ticklish, bordering on extremely, why, baby?" She asked. "According to this stupid book, a person who flexes their toes when their feet are tickled is the least ticklish type of lee, with the pointer next, and the wiggler being the most. I'm just wondering if you've always just flexed them when I've tickled you, or whether this is just now." Mitch said. "I dont know what I do with my toes when you tickle my feet, sweetie, I'm too hysterical to notice" She said. Mitch decided that for better evidence, he needed to tickle some other female Good Guys pitchers to test the ticklish reaction of their feet.
The following night, the Good Guys opened the homestand against the Giants, and Gil Bellows allowed only one run in eight innings, in a 4-1 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell pitched the next afternoon, and took a 2-1 win. Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the mound on Thursday, and threw five hit ball into the eighth, but it wasnt enough, as the Good Guys succumbed, 5-3.
On Friday, Mitch and Naomi invited Kate Hudson and Mandy Moore, the pitchers on the Good Guys with the most ticklish feet, to test their reactions. After the four teammates ate lunch and digested their food, they discussed the book. "Nai told us you want to tickle our feet to see which way we move our toes?" Kate asked with some disbelief. "Yes, according to this book, the way a girl moves her toes when her feet are tickled is tied in to how ticklish she is on her feet. I invited you guys because we've all been teammates for so many years. Although I've of course tickled J Love and Neve, I feel more comfortable doing it to you guys because I have tickled you more, and we are all so close" Mitch said. "Okay, fire away" Kate said, baring her feet to Mitch as Mandy also removed her shoes. Mitch began by taking Kate's feet in his hands and raking his fingers over her soles. She squealed with hysterical giggles: Hehhehehehehehehehe! NOOO! Ticklish! Hehehehehehehehee! The most important thing to Mitch was his attention of the way Kate moved her toes. She seemed to wiggle them fast, and then finally clench them down tightly, pointing them downward, a sign of the second most ticklish lee according to the book. 'Okay, your turn, Miss Mandy" Mitch said. Mandy gave him her bare feet. Mitch ran his fingers over Mandy's bare soles, raking her arches. Mandy let out a hysterical girlish squeal and scream: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! AAAAHH! HEhehehehehehehehe! Again, most important to Mitch was the way Mandy was moving her toes. As he was tickling her feet, Mandy kept wiggling her toes every which way, alternating clenching them down tightly, flexing them up (a bit) spreading them apart, and wiggling them back and forth. "Okay, thank you, Miss Mandy and Miss Kate, now, wifey, your feet please" Mitch said. "If I didnt love him so much, I'd kick his ass when he called me wifey" Naomi quipped. Mitch tickled Naomi's bare soles, and she squealed hysterically: Hehehehehehehehehe! Once again, he noticed a hard flexing motion of Naomi's toes when he tickled them. For a final test, he ran instruments, including feathers, ice and an electric massager over all three women's feet, and the same reaction as the fingers prevailed, with Naomi doing a hard flexing motion of the toes and Kate a mild wiggling motion, with Mandy the most severe toe wiggling. "Well, according to this, Nai is the least ticklish lee, at least on the feet, with Kate in the middle and Mandy the most" Mitch said. "Honey, you always knew I'm not the most ticklish person on the team. I hope thats not the only reason you like me" Naomi said. "Of course not, I still love you to pieces, but I now know you arent as ticklish as the rest, maybe because you are the oldest female member of the team" Mitch teased. "Thanks a lot" Naomi quipped.
With the tickle test having been accomplished, the Good Guys opened a series against San Diego. With the off day the previous Monday, Kate Hudson was able to start the opener, and she pitched very well, allowing but one run into the eighth, as Mitch and Heath Ledger hit homeruns, in a 6-4 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows took the hill before a packed house on Saturday, and he allowed but two runs into the eighth, as Mitch hit another homerun, in a 4-2 Paradise triumph. Neve Campbell went to the mound on Sunday in front of 40,000 fans, she allowed but three runs into the eighth inning, but, as had happened already that season, it wasnt enough, in a 3-2 Good Guys loss.
The L.A. Dodgers came to town to finish the homestand. Jennifer Love Hewitt started the opener, and pitched very well, as she allowed four hits and two runs into the seventh, in an eventual 5-4 Good Guy win. The fifth starter took the mound on Wednesday, and he was awful, giving up nine runs in less than four innings, in a 9-3 walloping. Kate Hudson took the ball on Thursday, and ended the homestand with flying colors, pitching shutout ball into the eighth inning, in an eventual 3-0 Good Guys triumph. The homestand had gone well except for a couple of bumps in the road, and now the team was headed to the West Coast.
With the tickle study the talk of the team, other pitchers agreed to try it out at the Saturday night tickle party. Pitchers Neve Campbell and Jennifer Love Hewitt got barefoot, and were tied to the bed, with the agreement that the only body area that would get tickled, at least on them that night, was their feet to check out the study. First, Mitch tickled Neve Campbell's bare feet with his fingers as the squeals erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehee! Neve's toes did a hard flexing motion, but she also clenched them down and pointed them a little. Then, Mitch got to Jennifer's feet. He tickled them with his fingers as the girlish laughter erupted from her and the squeals began: Hehehehehehehehehehee! Jennifer pointed her toes downward more, but also wiggled and spread them some. Although it had been far from scientific, Mitch's conclusion from the study, based upon what he read in the book, was that Mandy Moore had the team's most ticklish feet, with Kate Hudson next, followed by Jennifer Love Hewitt, then Neve Campbell, and Naomi last. Ironically, and it didnt always work this way, that was also the order of their ages, from youngest to oldest, with Mandy being the youngest lee and Naomi the oldest, but Mitch didnt think that was the reason either. Although it seemed that Naomi probably had the "least" ticklish feet on the team, she was still amply ticklish, and he loved her to pieces for so many other reasons besides tickling. He was just happy to have the opportunity to tickle such extremely ticklish girls such as Kate and Mandy on a regular basis, it made things fun.
So, the homestand complete, the Good Guys now headed for California. It had been a fun study, and things were going well on field. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back