• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They got me!

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Sometimes I wonder about myself. I really should have seen this coming, but....

I made my way tp Paige's house early Sunday morning. I usually go Saturday afternoon, and stay the night, but I was making up for that day we played hooky, anyway, I got there, took my sandals off inside the front door, as we traditionally do, and walked into the living room. Paige is usually there, waiting for me, but the room was deserted. "Paige" I called out. No response. I checked the kitchen, out back in the hot tub. Nothing. Wondering if I should call the police or something, I walked into the bedroom, as soon as I was near the bed, I was pounced apon, and pinned! I was so shocked, I had no idea what was going on, 'til I heard three voices cry out in unison "Happy birthday, Tiffer!". Paige, Judy, and Annie had all been hiding, planning to give my "Surprise" party a real suprise by making it a day early, and I walked right into it! "Hey, you guys", I said,"What's going on here? Get off me!" "Oh, no" replid Annie, pulling my shirt off "not 'til you've had your birthday tickles!". Judy and Paige were busy removing my jeans. Then they tied me, face down, to the bed.
"Twenty one minutes of tickling!" Judy gleefully announced.
"Twenty two." Corrected Paige. "One to grow on!"
"Mmrrgph" I said, my face buried in pillows.
"Okay, ladies!" Paige said. "Who's first?"
"Oh me! Me! I'm first" Judy piped up.
"First?" I said, confused, as Judy straddled my waist.
"Oh sure, Tiffer!" Annie said "We're going to tickle you for twenty two minutes apiece!"
I started to say something, but was cut off by Judy's fingertips under my arms!
"HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAA!" I shrieked. It seems that being face down, and not being able to see the tickling coming makes it tickle a bit more."HHAHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAA!"
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Judy taunted, as she always does.
For the next twenty two minutes, Judy never let up, doing an especially good job on the backs of my legs, but, oddly enough, never touching my feet. Annie was next. She started on the backs of my legs, which were still tingling from Judy's touch, and worked her way up my body. Needless to say, I was howling into the pillows, wriggling about the best I could, and soaking Paige's mattress with tears of laughter. Finally, Annie was done, but she also never touched my feet. Then came Paige's turn.
"Okay, girls" She said, before starting "I think it's time for you to get the ice cream and cake!"
"Oh! Right! Okay." Annie said. I heard them go out the front door, and drive off.
"Why did you send them away?" I asked.
"They'll be back." Paige told me. "Besides, being it's your birthday, I want you in your birthday suit!"
I was already in only a bra and panties, and so weak that it was an easy matter for Paige to untie me, remove what little I still had on, and retie me, still face down.
"Now it's MY turn!" Paige said, tickling my backside.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. "HAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAAA! You know I HAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA! can't STAND that!! HAHHAHHAHAAAHAHHHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
"Of course I know! Duh, Tiffer!" Paige replied, continuing to tickle, but again, she didn't tickle my feet.
After another twenty two minutes, that felt like twenty two years, Paige stopped, untied me, gave me a big hug, helpled me on with my clothes, as I got dressed, Judy and Annie came back. They marched into the room looking very dissapointed.
"What's wrong?" asked Paige.
"Can you believe it?" Annie said. "We got the cake, but the store was out of ice cream!"
That should have tipped me off. A supermarket doesn't "run out" of ice cream, but in my state, I would have believed the earth was flat.
"Well, this will just not do!" Paige exclaimed. "We need some thing to go with the cake. Somethhing sweet, and smooth, and..."
The next thing I knew, they were on me again, tying me face up this time, then they all gathered at my feet.
"Sweet and smooth." Judy giggled. "Guess we'll have to make do with what we have!"
"Let's dig in!" Annie said.
"Now wait! We can't eat with our hands. Let's be civilized about this! Paige said "I'll get us some utensils!"
Slowly, it all came to me. Why they had avoided my feet before, to build up anticipation. We always tickled the feet of whoever was being tickled at the time, so I knew they were going to tickle mine, but they played it so I woulsn't know when, and it had worked! My feet were tingling from just the hungry stares of Judy and Annie! When Paige returned with the "Utensils" (Yes, feathers), I was already giggling, which was nothing compared to the final twenty two minutes! Once I recovered, we did have some ice cream and cake. It was truly a surprise party I'll never forget, and I have my calander marked for three OTHER birthdays!

sounds like you had a great birthday! happy belated birthday by the way! i hope you pay them back dearly! (why oh why cant i be there to witness all of this?)

A belated Happy b-day from me, too, Tiffer! I always look forward to the coninuing saga of you four. Mmmm? Sex in the City 2: The college years? :devil:

Sweet post!!! I always look forward to your marvelous posts. Keep tickling!

You know a post is going to be good when it’s titled They got me!

Great post Happy b-day!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Oh my gosh Tiffer, what a delicious birthday! It all sounds soo sweet! Glad you enjoyed!

Cheers,
Mitch

wow

Nice birthday! By the way Happy Birthday... too late or too soon... it's the thought that counts... .

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back