• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A recent true story...(F/M)

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I haven't shared a story in a long long time so here's one for just a few weeks ago.

I had to get my leg checked out because of some pain there and the doctor suggested I get an ultrasound.

At the hospital I had to remive my shorts and lay back on the table with my right leg turned out to the side. The female assistant who performed the ultrasound said it wouldn;t hurt...it didn't. But what she did first was to take the little prod and press it right in the crease where the hip and thigh are joined! My body stiffened and a smile came to my face. Then she let up and poked it again...and again...and again! She lingered right there, tickling the hell out of me, for the first half of the exam! Then she took it down my leg which was tolerable...until, unexpectedly she hit the center of my sole! I have no idea what kept me from screaming and kicking!

Later that evening I told my wife about it and said "she poked me right here" and pressed my finger in that spot on here which had her shrieking and saying she never could have stood still for it!

Alright, that's enough for now!

~ toyou

Something similar that happened to me.

Hey Toyou444, good to hear from you.
I had an experience similar to yours, in terms of a medical tickle.
Let me start by saying that I am not ticklish, or at least not very often...
I had to have hernia surgery about 2 years ago and the nurse had to shave the area to be operated on.
Well she did a dry shave, no biggie, but when she went to shave me much to my surprise...it tickled.
It tickled enough to make my belly ripple, and she said with a twinkle in her eye, "ticklish, huh?"
Or course at that point I was also being put under by IV, so as I was zonking out, I said, not normally.
To say the least I was very shocked...I don't know if I want to try a dry razor on the belly any time soon...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back