• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

James Beksha Tickle Toy Day 2

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
While my first day of being restrained onto a X-frame was an experience I soon wouldn't forget. Sleeping however was another thing. Totaly wiped-out from my previous day of torture my captor apon retiring for that night they still decided to tie my wrists,and ankles to a medical table. Intermitinly my barefeet still were being tickled by means of a tickle machine, so for the first four hours of that first night my captor kept me laughing. With a half hour break in between after that the machnes automaticly started back up again instantly for another four hours of tickling torture. By the time the morning sun rose there clearly wasn't any streanth in me to resist my captors. Not realy
inhuman my captors did allow me under supervision to bath, and clean up a little, before whatever was next to happen to me. his time however they chose not to allow me to wear a thing. Leading my now one of my captors henchmen placed me into a stock. After placing back on a new blindfold over my eyes, all i could feel now was both of my big toes being restraned to where I couldn't pull back at all.

Faintly I heard to either side of me the sounds of the tickle machines being placed dirrectly next to me. Soundly however my body jumped, as they began ticking my upper body, and my underarms. If I wasn't already in hessterics now I had something tickling both of my iner thighs, as well, as y soles of both my barefeet. As weird, as this may sound for me it looked like buisness, as usual for a natural tickle torture slave.....

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back