• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather graham

Yeah dude, shes ticklish. Well at least on her feet. See, I work at this shoe store in a small town. (I can't say the name of the store for obvious reasons.) Its a kick back job. The work isn't that hard, the pay is okay, and if you're slick enough you can see and tickle pretty feet everday. Its a perfect job for a slacker that likes female feet and that likes to tickle. Well anyway back to the story. I was sitting down reading a magazine when who walks in? None other than that girl from Austin Powers 2, Heather Gramhn, cracker. Well I jumped up and offered to help her, as I do whenever a cute girl walks in. I brought her the shoes that she wanted to try on and offered to help her put them on. Now this is the part that spawns so many opportunites. I've tickled so many a good looking girls and have even gotten some phone numbers this way. So anyways, I'm holding her foot about to put her shoe on, so I went for it. I lightly dragged my finger up her sole. She smiled and jerked her foot, but I held on. I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you ticklish?" To which she replied, "Yes, very but you dont have to apologize." "Oh really," I said as I tickled again. I heard a voice say, "Is he bothering you?", it was coworker. Heather replied, "No this is fun." But I stopped shortly afterwards nonetheless. She bought the shoes and thanked me for my help, then was gone. I went to the bathroom and.... ummmmm. Nevermind. I couldn't believe that it had happened and still can't. I can't understand why she would go to a small town Vans store. Its weird. Oops, I blew my cover and my delete keys is broken! LOL. Just a little humor in light of what has happened around the world, and on this board relating to post like this one. If you can't take a little sarcsam, then I'm sorry for you. Well later on everyone. P.S. Sorry I don't know if she is ticklish or not.

Dave;

I admit you had me going for a while. One of those yarns I wish really was true. I think she's adorable and I would love to find out the real scoop on her. Anyone see BOWFINGER? At the end she is tied up with her arms over her head and she looks amazing.

Max

Its weird. Oops, I blew my cover and my delete keys is broken! LOL. Just a little humor in light of what has happened around the world, and on this board relating to post like this one. If you can't take a little sarcsam, then I'm sorry for you. Well later on everyone. P.S. Sorry I don't know if she is ticklish or not.
Sorry, this doesn't work as satire for the following reasons:

1) Your spelling and grammar are too good!

2) There are no ellipses (...) between the sentences.

3) You don't mention your rich dad or any other relatives, although the co-worker was a nice touch!

A good first attempt, though! Best of luck in the future! :cool:

Last edited:
Good One

As I began to read Daveisnotapunk's post I thought to myself "This guy's never been a bullshitter, why is he starting now".
Definitely a humorous post. I guess we don't need a witch hunt for this one.

Geezz you guys don't believe me? What will it take to prove to you guys? Lol. Oh by the way, the coworker guy is my rich dad, and I had the dictionary by my side the whole time. LOL. Well anyways I just needed to have a little fun, and tell a little joke. I've been down the past few days. Later eveyone.

Max, at the end of Bowfinger!!! Yeah!!!!

By the way, Max, I lost your email address (I'm sure it's something very easy, like maxspeer@yahoo or something like that) but I'm just about done with my massive overhaul of known mainstream and ticklish celeb lists-I'd love to get your input.

Or else, email me at [email protected]

you mentionned my dream job.....only problem i might be to shy or scared of the reaction of the girl if i did the little tickle.....but damn just imagine all the beautiful ladies....of course their would be some days where only ugly ones would come but you just hope their be an heather graham walking through the door and it gives you courage

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back