• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured Couple m/mf

mufc

Captured Couple!! m/fm

Joe and Maria Slipton had been together for nearly four years now, one of those years married. Joe was 33 years old and had landed a job as a bank manager in London two years earlier which resulted in both leaving California to come to the UK, before which he had been in the army. Joe was a well built man, with wide shoulders and an athletic frame, he had short brown hair, a tanned skin colour, and he enjoyed working out in his spare time. Maria on the other hand was small, she had Puerto Rican roots and it showed from her facial features and skin colour. She was working as a secretary in an advertising business in the heart of London.
It was 6.30 am, and Joe was getting ready to head in to work, Maria didn’t have to leave until 9.00. Joe did not like the long hours he had to work but knew that he and his wife were reaping the benefits of his well paid job which has enabled them to have a large house in the outskirts and quietness of London; their nearest neighbours are 200 yards down the road. Joe kissed his wife on the lips, the two engaged in a long passionate kiss unaware they were being watched. Maria whispered in Joe’s ear,
“I’ll have a nice surprise for you when you get home!!” She said whilst nibbling his earlobe. Joe knew what she was talking about, Maria had done this many times making Joe rush home driving dangerously to find his wife dressed in some sort of stunning lingerie. He couldn’t wait.
Joe got into his car and began his one and a half hour drive to work. Being the bank manager Joe was the most powerful man in the business other than the board of directors. He knew all the codes and secret things that the bank manager needs to know.
The day at work went reasonably quickly and before he knew it was already 9.00pm. Joe being the first in and last out closed up, turned off all the nights and left for his chrome Mercedes which was the only car left in the staff car park. It was one of those cold English nights which Joe and Maria had become accustomed to now. Joe got home in about an hour as there were no cars on the often deserted country roads leading to his home. Joe pulled up outside to see the bedroom light still on. HE fumbled his keys out in a rush and jammed them into the door opening it slowly careful not to make too much noise. He laid down his briefcase then removed his jacket to reveal a white pinstriped jacket, and then finally he flicked off his shoes and made his way through to the kitchen. The weather had made the tiled floor freezing cold on his socked feet, but he didn’t care at this moment, he found a note on the side which read…
“I’m waiting up stairs honey!! xx”
Immediately Joe made his way up stair trying to be quiet and surprise Maria. He slowly creaked the door open, he could see his wife tucked under the quilt with her back to him “Cheeky little minx has fell asleep on me!” he said to himself. Joe sneaked up slowly climbing on the bed, and rolled his wife over…. His eyes widened with fear, his beautiful wife was unconscious and aged with a piece of duct tape. Before Joe could react he heard the floorboards of the old house creaking behind him, “What the… “ he thought to himself as he turned around, but before he could react he hit across the head with a hard object, Joe flipped off the bed and landed on the floor unconscious. The dark figure standing over him, who’s face was concealed by a balaclava proceeded to handcuff Joe’s hands behind his back and drag his body out the room…..
**SEVERAL HOURS LATER**
Joe began to come to, shaking his head trying to clear it. He opened his eyes slowly, and groaned from the pain he was feeling in his head obviously from that hard blow. He attempted to stand but felt he was tied to a chair, his hands cuffed behind and ankles tied to the legs off the chair. Joe’s shirt had also been removed revealing his well toned physique. Joe knew where he was but couldn’t make it out… then it hit him, he was in his computer room downstairs, except everything had been removed from the room except a TV and video player. Joe again tried to pull at his bonds but it was useless he couldn’t move. Suddenly the door opened, it was the masked figure,
“Finally you’re awake!” he said excitedly in a deep English accent.
“Who the fuck are you?” asked Joe.
“Heeeeeereees Johnny!!” said the man whilst removing his balaclava. “You can call me Johnny Q!!” Said the man chuckling to himself. The man, was older than Joe, that was obvious by how worn his face was, he had messy long hair and clearly didn’t pay much attention to his appearance. Again Joe groaned to himself because of his headache. “Oops! Sorry!” said Johnny. “I didn’t mean to hurt you, but its all I could do to get a big guy like you down!”
“What do you want?” Asked Joe.
Johnny sighed to himself, “It’s a long story, but here you go.. I have been watching you and your wife for the last eight weeks, I know both of yours schedule’s and every move. But I’m not just some sicko who takes pleasure in kidnapping couples, I actually want something from you.. money! You know all the codes and passes for your bank, and surprise surprise I want them, co-operate and no harm will come to you or your wife!” He said.
“MARIA!!” Joe snapped back. “If you have touched her I’ll….”
“You’ll what Joe? Kill me? I don’t think you’re in any position to make threats to me!”
“I aint telling you nothing!” Joe said rebelliously.
“Oh really?” Said Johnny as he walked around the back of Joe. “Well I just may have some ways of making you talk!” He said whilst wrapping his arms around Joe and tickling both his nipples. This made Joe jump and shiver.
“Ha-ha!” said Johnny as he gagged Joe with a handkerchief and turned on the TV and pushed in a video. “Watch this!!” he said.
The video fuzzed on as if some sort of home video. Indeed it was, it was of someone in the bushes out side they were focusing in on the window, which Joe realised was his bedroom. It was him and Maria rolling around on the bed and wrestling. “Mmph!” Said Joe desperately into his gag. The video continued as they were fooling around unaware of this freak watching them outside. The video also had sound, which was mainly Maria’s hearty giggling, suddenly Joe appeared to scratch her thighs and Maria proceeded to shriek. “Aaaaaaaaaaaah, Joe don’t do that, you know I cant stand being tickled, and I know your little weakness too! So don’t!” She said with authority. Then the video fuzzed out again and came onto another scene of home filming, it was Johnny staring into the camera fine tuning the picture and colour, once he was done he said “Ha-ha, this ones for you Joe!!” as he stepped out the view of the picture to reveal Maria, tied spread eagle on her bed, she was clothed in jogging bottoms and a t-shirt. Joe’s eyes opened wide with anger as he saw Johnny approaching Maria menacingly on the screen. She was pleading and sobbing to him. You clearly hear Johnny ask Maria, “Now, what is Joe’s little weakness you were talking about?” Maria started off by not answering the mad man, but when he started to tickle her thighs she couldn’t help but start laughing.. she was bucking and thriving all over the bed. “Noooonononahahahahhahahhahahhaaaaa!” She screamed. “Tell me!” asked Johnny once again. He then moved to her exposed arm pits which were cleanly shaved and smooth, he revealed a feather which he started to pace up and down her right pit. This sent Maria absolutely nuts, “Aaaaarrrggghhahahhahahhahha- I cahahahahaaaaant!!” She pleaded. He rolled her t-shirt up, exposing her flat tummy, which he then began to dance his fingers over. This sent Maria over the edge. Johnny turned round and joked to the camera, “My my she is ticklish isn’t she Joe?” As he continued to torture the poor woman. By now Maria was crying and begging even more. She knew she couldn’t last much longer. Johnny then proceeded to tickle her pit whilst blowing raspberries on her tummy, this was the last straw for Maria, “Aaaaaarggghhhh OK OK OK his feeeehheeeeeeheeet!! They’re-ahahahaaaaa ticklissshhhhhhh!” She confessed.
“Very good, that’s my girl!” Said Johnny, he let the exhausted girl rest as she fell asleep almost instantly, Johnny proceeded towards the camera saying, “Your turn next Joe!” This was the last thing Joe remembered as Johnny who was still behind him placed a chloroform soaked rag over his face. Joe struggled against the drug but began to lose his consciousness and his head dropped like a rag doll. Again Joe woke slowly, this time he was tied on top of a table, his hands were stretched above his head hanging from the ceiling, but more critically his legs were strapped out in front of him. He was no longer gagged now, and his trousers and socks were still on, thankfully. Johnny was sitting on a chair reading the newspaper. He lowered it from his face and clasped eyes on his captive. “Good to see your awake Joe!” he said rather boastfully. “Now are you gonna tell me what I want to know?”
“Fu-ck you!” Joe replied. Johnny sighed, “Very well, you leave me no other alternative!” He said whilst approaching Joe’s bound body. “So your little tootsies are ticklish are they?” Johnny traced one of his fingers up and down Joe’s socked foot, going right from the heel to the base of the toes. Joe grimaced and attempted to move from Johnny’s grip but he couldn’t. “Oops!!” said Johnny. “We can’t have you getting any protection now can we?” he said as he slowly peeled off Joe’s black socks. Joe’s feet were stunning. They were of a tanned complexion, reasonably wide, ‘meaty’ feet, alot of space to cover! His feet were obviously well looked after, the nails were trimmed and soles were soft, a ticklers dream! Joe wriggled his toes as this was the first time his feet had felt air since leaving for work. Johnny eyed up the soles and a million different thoughts went through his head. “Well are you ready Joe?” asked Johnny. Joe didn’t answer; instead he braced himself as Johnny’s hands came closer to his feet. They made contact mid way down his arch Johnny nails made it feel like an electric bolt going through Joe’s foot. He jumped, but did not say a word. Johnny laughed to himself, he then started to move his hands up and down Joe’s smooth soles, a broad grin appeared on Joe’s face and he started shuffling from side to side. “No-ahahahahaa-no-aahahahaaa don’t please!!” He began to plead with his captor. Johnny now had Joe at his mercy, he went ahead and started to use both his hands to trace up and down each sole. Joe’s toes were wiggling wildly and his feet were moving all over. He was laughing like a mad-man. Joe began to use his pinkie finger to scratch in the crevices in between Joe’s toes and exploit them unmercifully. This made Joe throw his head back and roar with laughter, “Ahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaaaa-nooooooaahahhahahahha!” he screamed. Johnny’s use of his hands lasted for a further 15 minutes until he reached into his little kit bag and pulled out a toothbrush. Joe’s eyes opened with horror, “No don’t do thiiiis I’m begging you nooooooooooooooaaahhahahhaha!” he pleaded as the brush made contact with his toes! It tickled like hell, Joe had never received this treatment on his super sensitive feet before and knew he wouldn’t last much longer. Joe’s lungs and throat were hurting so much now from all his laughing and begging, he was slipping in and out of consciousness. Johnny was using a toothbrush on Joe’s left set of toes and his hand on the right sole of his foot. Joe scrunched his toes up to reduce the torture but it didn’t work, instead Johnny would just scratch at Joe’s wrinkled soles. “Give me the codes Joe, and all this will stop!” Joe didn’t answer at first, but then shook his head defiantly. “Very well, I can keep this up all day!!” Replied Johnny. He now used a small scrubbing brush on the soles and a delicate toothbrush on his toes, it was pure torture for Joe, as the toothbrush delicately scrubbed up in between his toes. Joe’s head was rolling around on his shoulders, his body was bucking on the table… he knew he wouldn’t last much longer. Johnny changed the scrubbing brush for a hard bristled hair brush, he started scrubbing this violently up and down Joe’s tanned soles, Joe would occasionally scrunch up his toes to stop the tickling of them, but then Johnny would just scrub harder at his wrinkled soles until he opened his toes again. Joe had been reduced to a giggling wreck in under an hour and knew his captor wouldn’t give up until Joe told him the codes. Joe found himself a rest bite when he passed out, the extent of the tickling had overwhelmed Joe as his eyes fluttered and his head dropped. Once he noticed his ‘subject’ had fallen asleep on him, Johnny stopped the tickling, now he began to rub Joe’s foot, massaging it, pressing his face up against it and continued to worship the dreamy size 10’s for the next 20 minutes until Joe began to come to again, to relive his ticklish nightmare… He woke slowly, unaware of his surroundings at first, but soon remembered his predicament.
“Let me just go check on the lovely Maria quickly Joe, don’t go anywhere!!” He said sarcastically. A few minutes passed, Joe could hear some noises, then Johnny returned hastily, with an angry look on his face. He started to pick up all his things and put them in his bag, Joe didn’t have the energy to say anything, but he knew that Maria had escaped and he may have a chance of being rescued. Johnny turned round to Joe and placed his chloroform soaked rag over his face again, Joe didn’t put up a struggle this time, instead he drifted off peacefully knowing his chances of rescue were taking a huge blow. Once the big man was rendered unconscious Johnny untied his ankles and thighs but left his hands cuffed. Johnny then proceeded to drag Joe’s large frame out of the room, his bare feet dragging on the floor making it even harder for Johnny to move the man, with alot of effort Johnny had managed to get Joe out of the house and now loaded him into a dark van which was parked around the corner, just for his own safety Johnny duct taped Joe’s bare feet together and placed a strip across the sleeping captives mouth. Johnny slammed the door shut then hurriedly slammed the door and climbed into the front, driving Joe off to a secure location. He knew now that the police would be after him…

To Be Continued…..

Would you like to see a part 2? If so, what would you like to see in it? Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Good story! Keep up the good work! Oh, and a sequel would be nice too. :D

Great Story. Yes it really needs a part 2. Start with the pits,
then the ribs, & since the victim still will not talk, get really
serious, teasing the nipples, & whatever else develops. This
should do the trick. Good Luck

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back