• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Em Es met Steph

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
[This is a fantasy in which two tickling pen pals, Em Es and Steph, meet for the first time]

"Em Es?"

I look up from the magazine I was reading while waiting in the coffee shop foyer. As my eyes take in the sight of the woman addressing me, I'm dumbstruck.

"It's me, Steph. You are Em Es, aren't you?"

I snap out of it. But this Italian girl - curly blonde hair; 40-D bosoms barely contained by her tube top; pants so snug it looks as though they were painted on; and pedicured feet, on display in her open-toe sandals; it is hard for my brain to process words.

I stand as I say, "Hi, Steph. Yeah, I'm Em Es. You look even better than your picture!"

Face to face with Steph, I remember and like that she is 5'3," as I'm only 5'8." Not sure whether a kiss, hug, or simple handshake is in order, I play it safe and extend my hand.

"You're right on time," I say as we shake hands. I admire Steph's punctuality for our two o'clock get-together.

"Let's have a cup of coffee."

Steph is in New Jersey for a medical law conference. The conference ended yesterday. But she told her husband it wasn't ending until today, so he isn't expecting her to fly back to California until tomorrow. That gives us the rest of the day to get acquainted.

As we talk over coffee, we realize we're "clicking." Steph gives me the green light to go somewhere private. I already had the hotel picked out, just in case it worked out.

At last Steph and I are alone behind closed doors. We have
some wine I had kept chilled in my car. Italian girls enjoy a good glass of wine, and I enjoy Italian girls.

I sit on a chair while Steph sits on the edge of the bed. We sip wine and chat, getting to know one another better, asking about things we had written in our many e-mail exchanges.

After her third glass of wine, Steph looks me in the eye with an intriguing smile.

"It's warm in here," Steph says, despite the fact that she's wearing that tube top. "Excuse me for a minute."

Steph grabs her bag and walks to the bathroom. Slowly walks, that is. She knows what she's doing, as my eyes are glued to her shapely rear end, on to which her pants seem to be spray-painted.

A few minutes later Steph comes out of the bathroom. Fortunately I am not holding my wine glass, as I would have dropped it at the sight of this hot little, voluptuous Italian girl wearing just a thong-style bikini bathing suit!

Once again I'm speechless. Understanding her effect on me, Steph laughs and parades slowly around the room, not minding that I stare at her.

"Now, Em Es," Steph says, sauntering up close to me. "I wanted to surprise you with my bikini, so I don't expect you to have little bathing suit of your own to wear. But to make it at least close to fair, let's lose the shirt you're wearing."

Steph helps me fulfill her request by unbuttoning my shirt. Of course, as she unbuttons, she sneaks in some tickles on my chest and abs.

NOW she has my attention. As I motion to retaliate, Steph backs away and runs. I chase her around the room and tackle her to the
floor, tickling her ribs and stomach. Steph tries to tickle me my shirtless upper body again but I'm too fast and strong - I carry her to the bed and throw her down, climbing on top of her, tickling every sensitive area I can find.

Steph wriggles and giggles as she struggles to get out from under me. I tickle her another minute or so.

I back away and get off the bed. As I reach for a bag I brought with me, Steph now has a look of anticipation. I pull out some restraints. Steph's eyes widen and she gives me a big smile. She knows what's coming.

I tell Step to rest on her stomach. I tie her wrists together, and to the headboard. Then I tie her ankles together, and to the footboard.

Straddling Steph, I lightly tickle the sides of her neck and ears. She shrugs her shoulders in ticklish reaction, so I know I've hit pay dirt and don't let up for a while.

Next, Steph's armpits. She flails to the left and right! Each time she turns and has one armpit on the bed to protect from my fingertips, I'm just tickling the other armpit!

"Stephanie," I say, observing how she's flopping on the bed, "what's the matter? Bed bugs?"

I run my index finger slowly up Steph's back, and she shivers, giggling. Then my tickling fingers go to work on her sides, dancing their way up her ribs, then back up to the armpits. Steph's laughing more than I would have imagined by now. I'm glad I asked the motel clerk for a remote room, as anyone nearby would hear her laughter.

Steph's buttocks, looking so inviting in her thong bikini bottom, are next. Lovely as that rear end is, it is even more the delight as it flexes in ticklish reaction to my fingertips. Now some "oohs" and "aahs" are mixing in with Steph's ticklish laughter!

"What about your legs, Steph?" Before she can answer, my fingertips explore the backs and sides of this ticklish bambina's gams. Steph laughs so hard she's out of breath!

I get off the bed and stand by Steph's feet. Looking over her shoulder at me, she thinks, "Em Es is really gonna put me through hell now!" Instead, I straddle her a second time and do a repeat tickling, ears to ankles! Steph bounces on the bed so hard, I wonder if she's going to break it.

"Please, Em Es," Steph begs. "I need a break."

I untie Steph's arms as she regains her breath. She rests, arms at side, anticipating I will untie her ankles next.

"What are you doing?," Steph asks me as I hold her wrists behind her back, tying them together. I answer her in actions, not words. With Steph's wrists tied behind her back, I untie the footboard restraint. Then I bend Steph's legs (still tied together at the ankles) back and hog-tie her to her wrist restraints.

Now those cute little Italian feet are gonna get it!

I sit behind Steph, hold her legs with one arm and tickle, tickle, tickle her bound, defenseless hog-tied bare feet until she's doing everything she can to avoid screaming from the ticklish agony! Steph curls her toes, shakes her legs side to side, and tries to crawl away. It's all in vain. I have Stephanie's bare, ticklish souls where I want them!

"Em Es," Steph says through her laughter, "Just stop and I'll, uh," and as her plea dissolves into more laughs, I don't even care what she was about to promise me. I'm already getting everything I wanted!

After several more minutes of tickling Steph's feet, I finally give her another break and remove her restraints. Steph's arms and legs fall to the bed, as all she wants right now is to recuperate.

But you know what? We're only half done.

I flip Steph on her back.

"What are you doing to me now?" Steph says, half tired but half giggling, very much excited about what I have in mind.

I motion to fasten Steph's wrists to the headboard.

"Wait a second," Steph says, sitting up. "This thing's gotten uncomfortable."

Before I can say "What's uncomfortable?," Steph yanks her bikini top off!

Smiling at the pleased look on my face - and in my pants, Steph says, "This motel room doesn't have a TV Guide. But I figured it was time for TWIN PEAKS."

I snap out of my daze. I tie Steph's wrists together and above her head to the headboard, then her ankles together and to the footboard. Now she looks like a high diver - well, a high diver using two balloons to break her fall.

I straddle Steph. Once again, my tickling fingers start up north and head south. I tickle Steph's ears and neck again. Then my hands go east and west, moving to her armpits and ribs. Steph's laughing and bouncing so hard I wonder how long the bed frame will last!

I straighten my back. Slowly, my fingertips approach Steph's bare, ticklish breasts. Anticipating the agony and ecstasy, Steph seems to smile and grimace at the same time.

"EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Steph struggles to free herself as I tickle her breasts, chest down to rib cage, side to side, including lots of nipple teasing. Then to her belly and lower belly: Pokes, circular motions, and gliding fingernails tickle-torment that cute tummy! I experiment with every tickling style I know!

"Hey, how are those gams, Steph?" Down her thighs and knees I go, finding every ticklish spot she has.

"Now, Steph," I say, "I know I already got the soles of your feet
when I had you hogtied a while ago. But your bare feet entice me so much, I just have to tickle, tickle, tickle them all over again."

So I tickle, tickle, tickle Steph's cute little feet all over again!

"Did I miss anything this time, Steph,?" I ask. Just to be diligent, I go back to her ears and do it one more time, working my way down to her soles.

By the last round on Steph's feet, she's laughing and struggling as friskily as when I first started tickling her. But I can tell the laughing and screaming are taking their toll on my playmate.

I untie Steph, for good - at least for good for now, heh-heh. We get dressed and relax, watching some television. TWIN PEAKS isn't on, but I already saw Steph's version of the show, so that's just as well.

Before too long Steph turns to me.

"Em Es, I'm hungry," Steph says. "I have some money to burn on my expense account, so let me buy us dinner."

Steph's generous offer touches me. After all the sexy fun she just gave me, she's inviting me to dinner.

"Just one condition, Em Es," Steph says, using her abundant Italian charm as she leans into me, resting her chin on my chest. "Don't turn in that motel key just yet. Because when dinner's over, we're coming back here for MY turn!"

yummy!

Bravo honey--I LOVED IT!!! Thank you so, so much!

(Can't wait for the sequel!)
You are a beautifully talented writer, my friend--VERY HOT!

XOXO

The sequel is in the works, Steph

Thank you, Steph. The sequel is in the works. I have four or five true stories I'm working on for the TMF, but I think I'll Part 2 with you will be first. Too bad I'm not paid by the word. Actually, too bad I'm not paid, period.:(

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo a sequel...I can't wait! <gg>
And I'm honored.

I promise to find some way to pay you back for all your hard work and effort if you ever find yourself out in Cali...Can ya guess??

XOXO

Miles separate our smiles, Steph

Steph, it is too bad the miles prevent me from getting a deposit on the payback you're promising!

"Love is trust, no money down."

Hiya Jug!

He's promised me a sequel...

XOXO

Ya, but we gotta be patient with his schedule--he's trying to squeeze me in between work, session and story about Mistress (which I've actually been hounding him about) <gg>

XOXO

Squeeze indeed

Oh, Steph, I sure will squeeze you in - inbetween my tickling fingers.:devil:

well hot damn i just discovered this story. lucky steph sounds like she got lots of fun and tickles that night. great story Em

isabeau

I wish!

Isabeau, thank you for saying that. But my story is fiction, just a fantasy of what I would like to do to Steph some day!

:justlips: :justlips: :justlips:

Em Es said:
Isabeau, thank you for saying that. But my story is fiction, just a fantasy of what I would like to do to Steph some day!

love feet

Thanks for the compliment.

I must ask how you happened to come across such an old post!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back