• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breakout the "Lists" from the Humor Sub Forum

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
I think it would be helpful if the Humor Sub forum could be further split so that the "lists" get their own section.
It is very difficult to find the "Humor" in the Humor section.
I find myself posting funny bits in the Main General Discussion just so it is seen.

Just a suggestion.
Thanks.

The name 'Humor' for that subforum was a choice I made at the time I set it up. It, like many thing was a compromise.

It should be the "Humor/List/Fluff Post/Funny Link/threads that are not discussion based and so on Forum" but alas that was a bit long :) so I went with Humor as it seemed to catch the spirit of all the topics that go in there. It's a place for threads that are not about discussion, but about simple amusement for those who read or play in them.

PLEASE do not post humor threads in GenDis, it makes work for the mods to move them to the correct forum, and clutters that forum when we have one SPECIFICALLY for such posts.

Myriads

I understand...

No problem Myriads I understand the compromise.
Just asking.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back