• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first true tickle stories

Masked stranger

hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and I would like to begin by sharing some of the most memorable tickling experiences that I have seen. I hope you enjoy them.

1.)This first story involves one of my aunts. This aunt is not a very tall woman, but she is very pretty. She has very tan skin and dirty brown hair, and a very slender figure. One day when she came to visit us with a few of our other relatives, we all took a trip to the beach. My aunt was wearing an orange bikini top and a pair of jean shorts. Now i was never sure if she was ticklish, but on incident during the day confirmed it. Instead of laying on the beach, she decided to walk around the picnic areas. She had been walking for a while and decided to rest to enjoy the scenery. She sat on one of the picnic benches and leaned back against one of the tables. She placed her arms beneath her head and closed her eyes to nap. I had been looking for the bathrooms at the time and I spotted her laying there. While she slept, a little kid (who couldn't be more than seven) was walking past and spotted her. He tiptoed up to her and checked to see if she was asleep. Once he was, he wiggled both sets of finger over my aunt's belly, causing her to giggle and wake up. Now later on that night, my aunt and I were left alone, while my parents went out to dinner. (I was five at the time.)My aunt was playing legoes with me and had leaned over me to grab a certain piece. She was wearing a green bellysweatshirt, and her tummy was exposed when she leaned. remembering the beach incident I wiggled my finger into her sides, causing her to back up sharply. She grinned at me and began to tickle me, hoping to teach me a lesson. Luckily I escaped her grip and dug my hands into her belly, causing her to fall over in laughter. She leaned on her side as I tickled and finally when she began to ask me to stop, i ceased. She sat up laughing and said, "I'm way too ticklish for that!" We continued to play and she never spoke of the incident again.
2.)When I was about ten, I was forced to babysit my friends little sister, who was very annoying. After playing several boring games, I convinced her to play "Spy" with me. I tied her up in a small plastic chair and streched her legs across a footrest, while binding her hands behind her. I acted as an interrogater by asking her what her secret was, and she went along by refusing. "Alright," I said, "I'll make you talk." I removed her sneakers and socks, and slowly began to wiggle my fingers against her toes. She threw her head back and laughed hysterically, begging me to stop. I asked her to give me the secret but she still refused. I kept up tickling her feet, moving onto her soles and arches, causing her to go into hysterical laughter. Finally, I felt bad for her and stopped. She promised me that she would not tell anyone about it. I was glad she did, but that did not stop me from tickling her on several other occasions.
3.) For my final story, I would like to talk about the time I tickled my sister's friend while she slept. She had made fun of me earlier in the day and I vowed revenge. In the middle of the night, I snuck into our family room, where she was sleeping and slowly approached her. kneeling at the foot of the mattress, I lifted the ends of the blankets, revealing her big feet. I had packed a small feather with me and ran it up and down her feet. At first there was no reaction, but as the tickling continued she began to shift as she lay. When she shook, i ducked out of sight, only to continue as she fell back asleep. i continued this process for about ten minutes, each time finding a grin spreading across her face. Suddenly she began to sit up and I ducked out of sight. She looked around the room and I held my breath as I was sure she would find me. Luckily she fell back asleep, leaving me to escape easily, to tickle her another day.

Nice stories man, I have a few my self, but they'll be for another time. Oh in case your wondering my stories are like number 2. Tricking a girl into letting me tie them up and tickling the hell out of them. I didn't feel bad for them though.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back