• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Once around, a shocking offer, and, struggling tickle team makes major changes

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine game road trip to play the Expos, Phillies and Reds. After losing two of three in Montreal, the Good Guys did the same in both Philadelphia and Cincy. When they returned home, they were seven games out of first, in third place, and it was evident that changes were needed. It seemed that three times a week the team just was not getting the starting pitching it needed to compete. Neve Campbell and Jennifer Love Hewitt were inconsistent, and the fifth starter was just downright awful. When the team returned home, there was an off day on a Monday, and a team meeting was held for the purpose of "shaking things up" to bring more success. Lee Sniderman began the meeting with his thoughts:"Not to point fingers at anyone, but it is evident that Neve, Love, (Hewitt) and Michael (The fifth starter) are not carrying their weight on this team, and changes are needed. Therefore, Iam purposing that all of you shift to the bullpen as middle to late inning relievers, and that Naomi move into the rotation for home games, and we will bring a reliever out of the pen for her turn in road games. As for the fifth starter, that will be skipped as often as possible, and handled by committee when needed. Atlanta never had a true fifth starter, and won a dozen division titles with it. As for our third starter for the rest of the season, the team has convinced a very special person to pitch for us, and I think you all will be pleased" Then, Charlize Theron entered the clubhouse, much to everyone's delight:" Hi, guys" "Charlize! What are you doing here?" Naomi exclaimed. "Well, ah, I wasnt supposed to say, but I know you guys have been struggling a bit, and I've been working out with the team on the side, and they think I can help you" Charlize said. "Charlize will start tomorrow's
game against the Mets, and then the rotation will follow as usual after that. I want to try this for a while, and see if it works" Lee said.
The next night, when the team arrived at the park, Charlize was received warmly: "Hey, sweetie, you are much too pretty to play with this bunch of ugly pugs" Mitch said. "Ah, Mitchie, one of these ugly pugs is your wife" Charlize said. "So, just because she's the wife, doesnt mean you are not still prettier than her" Mitch said, to a playful punch from Naomi. The New York Mets were the opponent on that Tuesday evening, and a crowd of about 30,000 turned out to see Charlize's debut in a Good Guy uniform. The pretty pitcher was nervous in her first start, and quickly issued two walks that were turned into two runs by a double. Afterwards, Charlize settled down and allowed nothing else for five innings, leaving after six with a 5-2 lead. Neve Campbell and Hewitt pitched well out of the pen in the 7th and 8th, turning things over to Mandy, who blew the Mets away in the ninth for a 5-2 win. It was just one win, but things were hopefully going to turn around. With an off day Monday, Kate Hudson took the hill on Wednesday afternoon on her regular rest, and pitched a fine game, allowing but four hits through eight innings, as again Mandy shut the Mets down in the ninth, for a 6-3 victory. Gil Bellows pitched on Thursday, and allowed but one run in nine innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys bats were assleep that night, and the team fell 1-0. Still, two of three wasnt bad, and Naomi was due to make her rotation debut against Atlanta the following night. When Mitch got into bed with Naomi on Thursday, she was very nervous. He tried to arouse her through kissing, and putting his hand up her shirt, and down her panties to excite her, but she only became annoyed." Dont you know it's bad luck to arouse a woman who is nervous? I dont feel like being groped tonight. Please go to bed and pretend I'm not here" She said. "Groped? Excuse Moi? That is what you say to your husband who is trying to make love to you? You could even say: "Not tonight, honey, I have a headache, but if you feel like Iam groping you, Iam very sorry about that, Naomi" Mitch said, annoyed. "You know I didnt mean that. It's just, Iam not in the mood. You know us. We cant just make love. You want to tickle me, or suck my toes, or whatever, and I want to be able to give you my full attention when Iam not thinking about my first start. This is a big deal to me. I owe you a raincheck, and tomorrow night, you can collect, and these full firm breasts are yours, okay" She said. "Iam going to hold you to that, blonde beauty from down under, and if not, I have ways of making sure you do, if you get my drift. I , ah know where your sensitive spots are" He said "Deal" She said.
The next night, before a crowd of 35,000, Naomi made her starting debut against the Braves. In all her long tenure with the team, she had never started a game, and now, at age 35, she was asked to help the struggling champions get back on track. Like Charlize a couple of nights earlier, she was nervous, and allowed three runs in the first three innings. After that, she settled down, and allowed nothing through the seventh, leaving with a 4-3 lead that eventually beacme a 7-5 win. When Mitch and Naomi got home that night, he went over to her before she could even take her clothes off. "Okay, you made me wait, now, Iam ready to collect. You are my slave for the evening, and you will do everything I say, or some very, very bad things are going to happen to you, my loving partner" Mitch said, backing Naomi up to the wall and nuzzling her neck. "Before you sexually abuse and dominate me, let me just say that I love you, and, ah please dont make it hurt too much, and maybe give the lady a little pleasure too" Naomi said. Naomi was in her sexiest black bra and panties, and Mitch had her backed up to the wall, making out heavy. "You look so damn hot in that black bra and panties, you're making me so stiff. I just want to fuck you soo bad, you hot mama of sexual love" Mitch said. "Go for it, homer, fuck me, make me scream" Naomi said, wrapping her legs around him, and speaking in an almost breathless tone of voice. "Tonight, there is no love, no long marriage, there is just lust, one hot sexy blond babe, and a homerun hitter who's only desire is to make her scream with sexual pleasure. We have no kids, it is just us, two sexual beings" Mitch said, clawing at Naomi's bra and panties, and getting her naked. As they were making out and having sex, Naomi kept moaning:" I love you.. ooh oh" "Stop! No love! Lust!" He said. "Would you rather I scream out Heath Ledger or Crowe's name instead of yours, you silly? Just keep doing what you're doing and shut the fuck up, okay? I have no control over what I say in the heat of the moment" Naomi said, playfully slapping Mitch on the head. After it was over, and dual orgasms had been achieved, the couple laughed about it. "We are such pervs, fucking standing up against the wall, I dont think we've ever done that" Naomi said. "Well, after all these years I did want to try something new, but ah, I didnt get at your toes, so, please get down on the bed, and let me get at em, okay" He said. "Your wish is my command" Naomi said, getting down on the bed, as Mitch stuck her bare toes in his mouth, and then tickled her soles as she flexed her toes hard and squealed with girlish laughter. Hehehehehehehehehe! OOh NO! Hehehehehehehe! "Is it okay if I remember our long marriage and say I love you now, to at least make this a little romantic?" Naomi quipped. "Yah, its fine, blondie from down under. Gawd, how lucky Iam to be married to you, a loving wife for years, with a nice accent, who is SO FUCKING HOT!" Mitch said, as he and Naomi collapsed into giggles.
After a long night of romance and talking, Mitch and Naomi went to bed in the wee hours of the morning. The next night, a new fifth starter made his debut against the Braves, and pitched well, going six shutout innings in a 2-0 win. Charlize took the mound again on Sunday, and, in front of a crowd of almost 50,000, threw seven shutout frames and allowed only two hits, in an eventual 3-1 Good Guy triumph.
Houston came to town to complete the homestand. Kate Hudson opened the series, and took an excruciating 1-0 loss in which she allowed only one hit. Gil Bellows turned things around on Tuesday, pitching fine ball into the eighth inning, and gaining credit for a
4-2 victory. Naomi would make her second start to cap the homestand in front of a large crowd on Wednesday afternoon. This time she was less nervous, and allowed but one run through six innings, as Mitch supported his wife with two homeruns, in an eventual 5-2 win. In spite of the changes on the team, the homestand had gone well, and hopefully the team was on track for better things. For her two starts, Mitch couldnt resist jabbing Naomi as she came in from the pen to start the game:" Hey, starting pitcher, nice firm ass!" Mitch yelled from his position in right field. "You keep harrassing me like that, and it'll be a long time before you see the nice firm ass, buddy" Naomi quipped over her shoulder.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee was the costar of Charlize Theron's latest movie before she joined the Good Guys, Christina Ricci. Although Christina was not overjoyed about being included in the Good Guys tickle torment, she was a good friend to Charlize, and wanted to accomadate her friend. Christina was tied to the bed in the middle of the fetish club in a bra and panties as the tickle began on her neck with fingers and the giggles commenced. Hehehehehehehehehe! Noooo! Moving down, her ler, the Good Guy third baseman, tickled the attractive movie star on her underarms, sides, and belly as she shrieked and bucked at her restraints. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! nooo! Ticklish! Nooo!! Working his way down, the infielder tickled Christina on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got to the soles of Christina's pretty bare feet. He attacked Christina's bare feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric massager on her soles and over her toes. This drove Christina beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way and squealed with girlish giggles, begging for mercy! Hehheheheheheheheehe! NOOO! I give up already! Heheheeheheheehehe! NOOO! With that, the tickle stopped and Christina was untied.
So, tickle team had made some major changes, and, at least for the short term, things seemed to be working out okay. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The Ebd

Thanks, windowguy. Good to see you back on the boards again. Havent seen your posts for a while. As always, stay tuned. Things could get very interesting with Charlize on board.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back