• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 Items worth reading

Extremists Everywhere....

Well, I had already read both of these, and obviously the first one is a bit...dated. Pakistan has already ceded us the access we wished, and frankly, even if they hadn't, I don't think a country that has India poised on its border is going to really decide to stand and fight for bin Laden, despite what television shows...those few hundred or thousand people waving anti-American signs are going to melt away like ice in Arizona when the Carriers come over the horizon. Regardless of this, the point of this "war" is NOT to kill crippled children, but to come to the conclusion that the only way to prevent ANOTHER million victims is to cut the "cancer" out the world body now. The fact that those innocent people are suffering is the fault of a great number of peoples/nations, obviously not the least of whom is the Taliban and thier billionaire sponsor. Apparently feeding the homeless downtrodden doesn't fit in with their long range plans, since they wouldn't make terrific terrorists. Shall we stand inactive because they shield themselves among these poor wretches? Would they if it suited their purposes not kill all of them and more? Please...we have much to atone for, but DON'T lump it into a neat little ball that says we will be killing the helpless....it isn't the time to debate the merits of past deeds or questionable decisions. When I see a roach...I exterminate it, and I don't ask to see "proof" that it's not a beetle. May the gods that exist have mercy on these people, and let them flood away from these extremists who are controlling the countries wealth. They will be taken care of when the matter at hand is comlpeted, as the US and its Allies have always done with the downtrodden of these despots....why doubt our goodwill now? A complicated issue indeed, and one that will be plaguing this campaign every step of the way..... Q

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back