• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a little more - m/f

JPie1

Verified
Just a little more….

It was only a fantasy, a fantasy held for so long, a yearning, a dream, so vivid but yet just a fantasy. Images played out in my mind over and over again, a touch, laughter, shudders, a wave, stars, almost at the edge and then pulled back. Just a little more tickling would have sent me over the edge, over the boiling point into ecstasy. But this is your game, bringing me to the brink with your fingers, your words, your touch and then slowing up denying me only to bring me to that point again. You tease, how you love to tease, you hear my laughter, my begging but this only succeeds in making you ever more masterful. Ah yes you are the master and I just a mere tickle slave, if only in my fantasies.

8am the alarm rings and I am snapped out of a blissful sleep, warm and cozy visions of a dream still playing with my mind, slowly pulling back the covers I raise myself and walk to the mirror. Staring at myself my hands wander over my body with a light touch, smiling I giggle. Today is the day, a gathering, and a meeting of like minds, perhaps a chance to realize a dream. There is much preparation to do, skin to make silky soft to the touch, feet and nails to be perfectly groomed, with that thought I turn to the bathroom and start a warm bath with wonderful scented oils, perfect. After bathing and slathering in lotion I grab my flip-flops and my purse and head to the salon, there I languish in my manicure and pedicure as my mind still plays a wishful dance. Home again I grab a sleeveless short cotton dress and just the right sandals, hair done, a touch of makeup on, wow ready to go. I take one last glance in the mirror run my fingers down my arm I shiver, soft, wonderful, delightful skin. Its time.

2 miles to go, almost there, excitement, I feel a heat in my loins, my skin already tingling anticipating your touch. You gave me a hint of what you can do at the last gathering, you were the master but you were gentle, biding your time, mindful that this was all new to me. Maybe that was part of your game, part of the tease, giving me just a taste, knowing that you are so far away. Make me dream more, want more, desire more, the 1st wave. Pulling into a parking spot one last look in the mirror and a deep breath I walk into the hotel. After checking into my room I head for the gathering suite, greeting people, looking around, glances, hopes, wishes all acknowledged in eye contact. You enter; a jolt runs up my spine, I feel warmth spread to my cheeks, with just one look you make me feel like a young schoolgirl, embarrassment, as you must notice the blush from ear to ear. From the corner of my eye I watch you as you make your acquaintances and pleasantries with the other guests, can you feel my charge already. Finally you make your way across and hold out your hand to mine, you kiss my cheek as I let out an escapist giggle, ready for the taking.

After preliminary chit chat, rules and a few words you take my hand. Where are you leading me? Are you leading me to my dream, to my fantasy? To the land of promise? With strong hands you grab mine and take me to the bed, with agility and experience you bind me so that I am completely at your disposal. Again the blush comes over me as I realize just how vulnerable I am, vulnerable to your touch, your speed, your control. You command my eyes, you tell me I am your tickle slave. I feel your fingers on my hand, making contact you hold there so that I anticipate, wondering when you will start, another game, my emotions a jitter. With a softness defying your strength you begin to tickle along my wrist to my inner arm, a weakness to start me off but you know that. Leaning down whispering into my ear, your breath warm like a summer breeze off the ocean teases my ear “slave you are mine, mine and you will beg for me” “tell me you want me to tickle you more” as your fingers rest in my elbows. Please tickle me, touch me, tease me. You smile as your fingers elicit little girl giggles. You are playing, playing in my armpits, feather touches and meaningful tickles. From hearty laughter to shreaks your touch brings all responses. My face with a shyness looks at you laughing. Your love of this game only strengthens with every quiver I make. You grab the middle zipper of my dress opening it up, reaching under me you release my bra, pulling both up so that it is resting on my wrist exposing my flesh. In a flash you pull down my panties. Laying your hand on my belly feeling the heat you gaze at me. Taking in every inch making me feel ever more vulnerable and exposed. With both hands your graze my sides making me inhale, jump and laugh. You’re an expert tickler as you dance across my body. I feel the temperature rise, the rise of the ocean, my body meeting yours as it tries to escape. Like fire and water sensations mix, more touch but it tickles. You stop but a few giggles remain, leaning forward staring at me just waiting for me. Oh god it tickles but I need your touch, I want your touch, tickle me more, just a little more. Towards the foot of the bed some cuffs hang from the ceiling, you raise my legs into these cuffs so that they are raised a bit off the bed, spreading me, exposing me more. You can see the heat, you can see the desire, touch me, tickle me just a little more, bring me to the point of no return. You start tickling my feet, licking them and playing with them. My legs do a dance, laughter beyond recognition, face pink and shy. Slowly you make your way down my legs, I try to close but to no avail. I am yours, there is no way out, I cannot stop you, but this is my dream, it is reality, it is wonderful and enlightening. You play along my thighs, so close you tickle, so close to release, bring me higher. Hands start to wander across my rear, can you feel the flush, I know you can. This only serves to fuel you as you tickle and explore and caress. I feel the wave, it will crash upon the sand soon, you continue to tickle and to explore my womanly region, almost there, just a little more, just a little more. Why did you stop? Oh please, just a little more, tickle me master. You come to my ear , look into the longing in my eyes. “You want more? You want me? Beg for me, say tickle me master, say it loud” this as you start a light tease on my breasts. I am beside myself, delirous, deliciously in heaven. Where am I, am I only having another dream? Can it tickle so much in a dream? Tickle me…oh please tickle me, touch me, ravish me. I can’t believe how you reduced me to a begging nymph. Again you start the dance on my legs, the crest rising, tickling along my thighs, my belly, my lips, my backside, my head starts to swirl, I am floating on clouds, almost there, yes almost, tickle me there, my words escape my mouth even though I push them to stay. Tickle me there, touch me, release me. You laugh, stop, it’s a game, a skillful game. You kiss my cheek, rub them, relish in their pinkness. You touch my nipple, tweak them, lick them, tease them, tickle them. My heart races, can this be real, my need so strong. Up and down you ride the sensations of my soul, over and over until I think I can no longer take it. Laughing and begging I surrender, I surrender to your touch, I surrender to your power, oh god, as I lose my mind. Just a little more, just a little, please…..one more tickle, there right there.

JPie

JPie, your stories are always wonderful, and this one was especially yummy. I'm going to read it again right before I go to bed;)
Thanks!

Wow.

WOW!

The very best of stories render me nearly speechless. This is one of them.

Thank you!!

thank you all so much for the compliments, its nice to write when you get positive feedback

tommytikl said:
*THUD*:wow: *Looks up* *THUD*

*cold shower runs*

You know that's just what I did, only the first *THUD* happened almost three weeks ago, clonked my head on the way down and only just regained consciousness. that's my story anyway and I'm sticking to it.

My god lass, WARN US before you post something like that... I know I've said this before but it seems like everything you write sets new standards for the rest of us to try and live up to. The ending especially was wonderful, just perfect.

Now a brisk eight mile jog in the freezing cold and pouring rain and I MIGHT be able to concentrate again ;-)

Steve

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back