• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stress Reliever (F's/m WARNING: INTENSE IN EVERY ASPECT)

Warrior428

PLEASE READ: This is a story idea I came up with. What I was trying to do is put together the most extreme scenario in dealing with tickler on ticklee. The most demented tickler attacking the most helpless ticklee. What I came up with may be a little disturbing to some readers, however my stories are strictly intended for entertainment purposes. It is not my intention to offend or unnerve.

So, without further ado, enjoy. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hey!” she yelled while banging on the bathroom door, “You come out from in there. I just got home from a really trying day at work, and I want to play with you!”

Still standing there while taking her shoes off, Nicole waits patiently for her favorite roommate to come out of hiding. She’s not too upset, as she is about to tell him why.

“You know Darryl, this IS my house. I know every square inch of this place. Every nut and bolt, I maintain this house myself. Do you really think I can’t get a screwdriver and take this door off its hinges? Now, why don’t you be a good sport and come out here to spend some time with me, love.”

After a few minutes, her little speech must’ve convinced him. The door opens and he slowly comes out in his motorized wheelchair controlled by a special mouthpiece. Darryl looks at Nicole with the utmost reluctance. But you can’t blame him though.

Lt. Darryl Savage, formerly of the U.S. Marines. Almost lost his life in combat. During the war, he was a member of the 2nd battalion reconnaissance platoon. He lead a small team of five soldiers through a deserted town, which was still a war zone. He was ambushed in a dark alley by six enemy soldiers and they shot him up and left him for dead. Lucky for him, he instructed his team to wait behind until the coast was clear. They eventually found him lying there barely hanging on to his life. He couldn’t move at all.

What was most lucky for Darryl, I’m talking divine intervention stuff here, was the fact that even though six soldiers shot him all to pieces, none of their bullets hit any vital organs, nor his head. However, all his limbs took several bullets and they were rendered useless. The doctor ordered his limbs to be amputated to escape the gangrene.

His three years of recovery was spent in two different hospitals, first the military infirmary, then he got an honorable discharge with a purple heart to boot. He spent the rest of his recovery in the V.A. hospital. That’s where he met his new friend Dr. Nicole Parker, Ph.D. in physical therapy. Nicole is stunning for her age, six feet even with short brown hair, big breasts and hips with shapely legs. Not too many physical therapists look this good. She’s in her late thirties, and learned earlier in her life that she is unable to bear children, which devastated her. That came from the severe car accident one rainy night where she lost her husband, which makes her a widow. She’s been alone for years now, that is until she met Darryl.

Darryl is handsome, and since he was in the Marines, he was in top physical condition before the incident. That was what help him recover so fast. During their therapy sessions, Nicole taught Darryl how to use the muscles he now has left. He can roll his body around and even though his limbs were reduced to little nubs on each corner of his body, he can still wiggle them around too. The two of them spent a lot of time together. Nicole definitely earned Darryl’s trust, she’s been a real good friend to him. Nicole on the other hand has grown attached to Darryl.

During one of their therapy sessions, Darryl finished a few exercises and was taking a break lying down on the mat. Nicole was sitting beside him smiling down at his cute appearance. With no arms and legs, Darryl’s torso extends a little over three feet. He was just laying there grinning and rocking himself side to side. Nicole just couldn’t hold out any longer, then decided to crook a finger on his exposed tummy.

“AAHHHH! Don’t tickle me Nicole, you’ll turn me into pudding.” he shrieked. Bad choice of words.

Nicole grinned an evil grin, “You shouldn’t have said that because I LOVE PUDDING!” She reached with both hands, fingers extended for some tickling fun.

“NO NICOLE DON’T! NO NO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO! HEEEEEEEEE, HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HEEEEEEE! HAAAAAAAA, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!”

Now this is what Nicole saw. She saw a delightful young man with no way to protect himself from her ministrations. She can tickle anywhere on his body and all he can do is squirm. He turned out to be ticklish all over his body, even on his back. So even if he turned over he still wasn’t safe. He looked like a little kid, a little kid she always wanted. She fell in love with him right then and there.

“Ok Darryl, we’re gonna end your exercises early today, because I want to try something new.” With that, Nicole took her shoes and socks off. Then she sat on the mat with her legs spread out, grabbed Darryl and placed him in the center between her legs. Then she removed his tee shirt and bent her knees out to the side bringing her toes right under his armpits. Now she positions her fingernails on his belly and plays a little game of ‘guess which hand or foot I’m gonna tickle you with’ for about half an hour. That was the most fun she’s had in a while.

It’s not easy for a guy with no arms and legs to get a job. After months of trying Darryl decided to become an author, writing about all his experiences in the military. Nicole has been very supportive, not only helping him out, but not charging him rent or anything. She doesn’t need the money, and she loves his company. Plus his military benefits helps him pull his own weight, so everything’s fine.

Which brings us to now. That little tickle scene back at the V.A. hospital sparked a burning lust for Nicole. Now on a regular basis, she just grabs Darryl and tickle tortures him whenever the mood strikes her. She doesn’t even try to make up an excuse, she just tells him to drop what he’s doing. Poor Darryl can’t roam the house in peace. With no limbs Darryl weighs as much as a child, she can carry him easily.

“Hello Darryl, sweetie. How’s my little teddy bear?”, she smiled at him.

“I’m ok, how are you today?” he answered.

“Ohhh! Work was hell today.” she sighed, “The Army discharged ten new wounded solders and they were all just whiny little babies. They all weren’t as bad off as you. They were just shot and most with broken bones. And I was telling them about you and how you were almost killed and lost all of your limbs. Yet your still kept your sweet disposition, kept smiling and kept laughing. There is no sound of laughter at the hospital anymore, not since you left there. I’ve been missing you all day today Darryl baby. I want to hear you laugh.”

“Ni-ni, Nicole please, not today huh? Give me a break for once.” he pleaded, staring at that ‘ball-n-chain’ look in her eyes.

Her curious hands reach out and lift him out of his wheelchair. Darryl starts to get nervous. A single tickle session is one session too many for him. Nicole however is ready for some play time. After being in an environment full of pain and suffering all day, she wants to have some fun.

She cradles his body in her arms and runs upstairs to her bedroom. Just like when a dog gets a new bone and wants to find a private place to enjoy it. She lies him on her big soft bed, strips down to her underwear, then slowly slithers her body onto the bed on top of his body like a water mocassin.

“Nicole, please re-consider. I don’t want to do this!” pleaded Darryl.

“Come on honey. You know how much I love playing with you in my big soft bed.”

She brings the big comforter on top of them, turns off the lamp, then the lights go out.

Three hours later, Nicole gave Darryl a nice bath before helping him to his bed after that long intense bout of tickling. Darryl helped her work off a lot of tension, now he’s ready to sleep...hard.

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, Darryl is awakened to the sound of footsteps out in the hall. The light is on out there and he can see it coming through the crack under his bedroom door. Then he sees the shadows of a pair of feet cutting off most of the light coming in. That means the feet are standing right outside his door. He begins to stare, but the shadows just sit there, under the crack of the door. Ten minutes later, still no movement. His eyes never leave the target either. Another five minutes, the feet still stand there, and he is still looking. He hopes she doesn’t come in at all tonight, not after what she did to him earlier. His poor ribs are still aching. And his navel is still numb from all those belly buzzers she gave him. He hates getting his armpits tickled, and she has an armpit fetish.

“Please don’t come in here. Let me rest.” he thought to himself. The feet are still there and he begins to sweat. Finally after three more minutes, the feet walk away then the hall lights go out.

“PHEW!” he sighed a very heavy sigh as he relaxes and snuggles back down under the covers. “I’m so glad she left. I thought I was in for it again....”

BOOOOOOOM!!!

Suddenly, his door is kicked wide open. She enters, slams the door and turns on his bedroom light. She is now standing before him in a black bra and panties with a black eye mask, holding a feather in each hand.

“I knew you were awake! I heard you talking to yourself in here!” she cried with joy. “I got an extra batch of energy and I can’t sleep. I was getting very lonely, I hate being lonely. I wanna play with you!”

“NICOLE NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Nicole grabs the big comforter and pulls it off the bed throwing it on the floor. Now she straddles him.

“Nicole please! Have a heart, huh!” Darryl’s eyes are as wide and bright as flashlights. He’s actually trembling.

Nicole puts the two feathers down, puts her hands on her hips and takes a good long look at her play toy.

“Nicole, buddy, why don’t we just get some sleep and we can play tomorrow. It IS the weekend you know.”

Nicole brought her index and middle finger to her lips, kissed them, then placed them on Darryl’s left cheek.

“Tonight, I’m not Nicole. I am a bumble-bee.” She reaches behind her back. Tucked inside her panties, she pulls out a mini-vibrator then turns it on.

“And I have to STING you.” she breathed.

She started giving him slow prods at random spots on his torso.

“OOOOOHH!...AAAAAAAHH!...SSSS-SSS-S-ST-STOPPPITT!...HAA HHE HE HE HA HA HA!... TEEEE HE HE HE HE!...NNNI-NNO-NI-NI-NICOLE!...CUT IT OUT!...PLEASEEEEEE HE HE HE HE!”

A little poke here, a little poke there. She never hits the same spot twice. Darryl can’t even take his mind to a happy place. Nicole was making sure that the happy place, was her place.

“Awwww! Tickle, tickle, tickle! Kootchy, kootchy, kooo! You are just the most precious thing. Laugh for mommy.”

Poor Darryl. Nobody can hear him suffer. While Nicole was in college, her late husband made some very sound investments. He was able to purchase twenty-one acres of land before he was killed. Nicole inherited everything from him. A huge six-bedroom house with a lot of land.

Nicole continues stinging Darryl with her vibro-giggle-stinger, producing the desired results. After forty-five minutes she gives him a break.

“Nicole, please, let me sleep!” he begs.

However, Nicole doesn’t listen to him. Instead she grabs her two feathers and goes back to work, starting on his armpits.

“HMMMMMMM, MMMM, MMMMM, MMMMM, MMMM, MMMM! HAAAAAAAA, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!”

Nicole is relentless. Wiggling her feathers all over his upper-body. Darryl squirms, laughs, sweats and tears. None of those things are phasing Nicole. Losing a limb really heightens the body’s nervous system. Darryl is the most ticklish man she’s ever met.

“Koooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy! What’s the matter Darryl? You out of breath? Awww! I know you still got some more giggles for me. So come on love, let mommy hear it. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

It is now 5:30 in the morning and Nicole is finally getting woozy. She must’ve burned off that little patch of energy she was talking about. And as for her little victim, it’s a wonder he didn’t pass out.

“Ooooooooooh!” she yawned, “Well, I think it’s time for me to stop for now and head back to my room. Sleep tight, honey.” She kisses his frontal lobe, climbs off his bed and covers him back up.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Around 7:45am, Nicole enters Darryl’s bedroom with a full breakfast tray.

“Good morning, dear. Please accept this peace offering, for me being so rough with you last night. Please forgive me. It’s just that...I just love you to death.”

She feeds him, and the two of them have a nice little moment together. After they finish, she cleans up a little, takes the tray back to the kitchen then comes back.

“So Darryl, are you ready for the Halloween costume party tonight?”

“Yeah, sure. How’s my costume coming along?”

“Oh, don’t you worry babe, it’s completed. I know you’ll be just tickled.”

“Please don’t say that word.” he shivered, after what he just went through.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but anyway you’ll love it.”

“So who’s all coming here for the party?” he asked.

“A few people from Emerson Memorial. Dr. Susan Rosenthal, Denise Wellington, a few of my therapists friends. And, some very good friends I met on the internet. Apparently, a bunch of them happen to live here in town.”

Several hours later...

Guests start to arrive at Nicole’s house for the costume party. Nicole is dressed as a sexy little tree sprite. A tight green and yellow leotard covered in leaves around the torso and hips. Only her hands and feet are bare. Darryl is in the bathroom soaking in the tub.

So far the party is going well. All the invited guests are present and they brought their friends. Music was sounding good, food supply held strong, booze never ran low.

Apparently, Darryl was never heard from during the majority of the party. That’s because he dozed off in the tub. The costume contest was about to begin and Nicole realized that Darryl was still in the tub.

“Oh my god!” she cried, “Judges, go ahead and get the costume contest started, Darryl’s gonna be in it. I have to go get him.”

She runs off to the back. The contestants for the costume contest are lined up. Five of them; one dressed as Dracula, another as Spongebob Squarepants. Next there was a woman trying to be Malibu Barbie. Another guy was dressed as the elf on the Lord of the Rings movie. Finally, there was a Trinity look-alike from the Matrix movie.

Twenty minutes later, Nicole comes back, peeks around the corner.

“Ok judges, here’s comes the final entry.” she announces as she brings out the most unusual sight.

To everyone’s surprise, Darryl is wearing a Butterfly costume custom hand-made by Nicole. The costume is hanging from a wheeled I.V. pole Nicole borrowed from the hospital, which suspends Darryl the butterfly five feet above the ground. Nicole also put a special surprise in the costume. The wings are controlled by rubber bands that are tied to Darryl’s limb nubs. That way if he moves his nubs, the wings flap. Overall, the costume is beautiful. Nicole did an excellent job on the artwork. Darryl was still sleeping, but he finally wakes up, and notices a blue ribbon pinned on his chest.

“Wha-what’s goin’ on here?” he awakes.

“Hey Darryl!” greeted Nicole, as Darryl sees her and all the guests staring at him.

“I’m so sorry I forgot to check up on you. However, I have some great news. You’re our winner in the costume contest. Congratulations, Mr. Butterfly!”

“I’ve won? Man! That was easy. Interesting costume you made Nicole. I like the wings.”

“Oh but Darryl honey,” she added, “these wings aren’t just for show, let me demonstrate. Everybody watch this. These wings are fully functional.”

With that, Nicole started tickling Darryl’s armpits to his surprise.

“HAAAAAAAA, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA! WHA-WHA-WHAT ARE YOUUUU DOINNNNNGGGNAAAAH! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!”

When the tickling started, Darryl’s initial reaction was to squirm and wiggle his nubs. Since the wings were tied to his nubs with big rubber bands, the end result was with the power of tickling, Darryl can now fly. Needless to say, it was the most adorable thing the audience ever saw. After Nicole spent the first five minutes making him fly, about ten more ladies wanted to try it. One at a time, a line was even formed. Darryl was flapping and giggling, was even trying to fly away from these tickle fiends. One lady enjoyed fluttering his tummy. Blew a few raspberries on it too. Then two petite twin sisters flanked him and each tickled a rib and hip. The only good thing, Darryl was getting some good exercise. The guests were thoroughly entertained, thanks to Darryl the butterfly. That’s how he got first place.

“I told you you’d be tickled about your costume.” said Nicole.

After an hour of tickle-powered aviation, Darryl was worn out. Nicole decided to put him to bed now. When the party finally ended, two of Nicole’s friends decided to spend the weekend with her and help clean up. Darryl was sound asleep. A thunderstorm was brewing outside just when the ladies finished cleaning up the house and settled down for the night. The three of them sat around the living room, dished and watched a little television.

Forty-five minutes later, the storm was getting much worse. The lightning flashes was really getting frequent and bright. Bright enough to illuminate the whole bedroom. About 1 in the morning, the storm was still pounding outside. The noise of the powerful thunder woke Darryl a little, just barely. He cracks his eyelids open, then closes them quickly because of the lightning flash. He opens them again, but another flash and they shut again. He’s merely staring up at the ceiling lying on his bed in the dark. The bedroom window is right above his headboard. Apparently the shade is up, allowing all that lightning light flash in his room.

BOOM!!

Another thunder drum booms down on the house, really loud this time. Darryl’s fully awake, he just lays there and listen to the mighty storm outside. It’s been about six minutes since the last lightning flash, but when the next one came up accompanied by a thunder blast, when the room lit up, Darryl noticed that at the foot of his bed stood three ladies. Nicole and her two guests. The three of them have been standing there watching Darryl in silence for god knows how long. Hoping the storm would wake him up, probably. When the lightning flash ended, they disappeared back in the darkness.

“AAAAAAAAHHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!” he screamed out of pure surprise and fear.

“The thunderstorm knocked out the power while we were watching T.V.” said Nicole. “The three of us was so bored and we can’t sleep with all that noise going on outside. We have been standing here for three hours waiting for the storm to wake you up.”

“Nicole, don’t tell me you’re gonna...”

“Oh yes I am.” she interrupted, “But there’s more. Remember when I told you that I invited some of my internet friends to the party. Well, here are two of them. I met these two on the Tickling Media Forum. This is Devon, and this person over here is Melanie. There are just as much into tickling as I am. I’ve told them everything about you. They love tying up cute guys and tickle torturing them. When I told them that I have a roommate that I can tickle torture WITHOUT having to take to time to tie up, they just HAD to meet you. I told them about this cute guy who’s not bound, yet is still helpless. Darrrrrrrryllllllll, we want to playyyyyy.”

Darryl screams, but they just love to hear him. The next thing he knows, another thunder pound, another lightning flash, the ladies aren’t at the foot of his bed now. The next flash he sees them surrounding his body, smiling evilly, wiggling their hungry fingers at him.

After that last flash, they pounced on him. Stripping him naked, tickling everywhere. Next came the scariest experience in poor Darryl’s life.

Except for the occasional lightning flashes, Darryl was blinded by darkness. What was always present, the constant tickling. Darryl felt three sets of hungry fingers digest his creamy succulent flesh. His audible torment was drowned out by the sound of mother nature, as if the three thunder ticklers would’ve cared anyway. However, this tickle torture scene had psychological torment too. From Darryl’s point of view, every time lightning flashes he sees three evil smiling faces looking down on him. Sometimes they’re at normal height, sometimes they lean in very close to his face. The thunder blasts weren’t helping either. And it looked like the ladies were taking advantage of that element of torment. Using the lightning flashes as their way of playing games like ‘Peek-A-Boo’ and ‘Got your nose’.

Next he felt one of them straddle his body, must’ve been Nicole, their leader. The session continues, Darryl’s laughter still unabated. The lightning flashes continue to expose his outer demons’ faces. The three of them looked like gargoyles perched on top of him. They were having so much fun, they were drunk with power. Knowing that they can tickle someone immediately without taking the time to restrain him. Nicole worked his belly while the other two tickled his neck, chin, and upper area. Giggling as they watch him squirm. Their faces still flash in Darryl’s eyes with the strobe effect aided by the lightning.

He laughs, he begs, he pleads. But they’re not listening. Oh if only he had arms and legs knowing that he’s not tied up. Not only would he jump out of the bed and run off, he’d move out of the house. Being shot up by Iraqi soldiers was the least of his problems. Sometimes he wishes that they were better shots, he wouldn’t have to put up with all of this.

When the storm ended, so did the torture, as the gargoyles needed to get some rest.

Morning arrives, Nicole lets Darryl sleep late. It’s the least she can do after last night’s activities. When Darryl finally wakes up, he sees his three gargoyles sitting at the foot of his bed, smiling at him, with a tray of food.

“Good morning honey.” greeted Nicole with Devon and Melanie joining in. “I know that we were rough with you again, so please accept this peace offering. Today is gonna be your day.”

Darryl doesn’t know what to think. However he doesn’t have much of a choice.

Nicole was right about one thing, it was Darryl’s day. For the entire day the three of them pampered Darryl heavily. They treated him like a king. First they fed him in bed. Next they bathed him, groomed him and gave him full body massages.

Later, Nicole wanted Darryl to stay in bed for the rest of the afternoon. He was very thankful for the treatment. As he snuggles in for a nice long nap.

Around 10pm, Nicole walks in with a glass of juice. “Wake up Darryl, I thought you might be thirsty.” as she sits him up to drink.

“Actually, I am. Thanks a lot.” he responds taking a few sips. After finishing his juice, Nicole tucks him back in bed.

Two hours later, Darryl feels something tickling his nose. He sneezes, wakes up and finds himself lying in Nicole’s bed, which means he’s in Nicole’s room. He looks up and sees Nicole holding a feather, and sees Devon and Melanie sitting in the bed with him.

“Hello cutie-pie.” cooed Nicole, “I’ve think you’ve done enough sleeping for now. We want you present and accounted for.”

“Nicole what’s going on here? Why am I in your bedroom?” he asks.

“I brought you in here while you were drugged.” she answers. “In fact, I have a confession to make. I’ve been doping you up since before the Halloween party. Remember when you were taking a bath before the party and dozed off? Well, I put a little something in your bath water. Remember when you noticed the potpourri smell? Scented fumes, which caused you to be drowsy and drift off. I knew you weren’t going to cooperate if you knew that I planned to get you tickled in front of guests, so I got you in your costume while you slept. As for tonight. I spiked your juice with two things. One, half of a sleep aid pill. I didn’t want you sleeping all night. That’s why I kept you in bed all afternoon.”

“So what’s the other thing you put in my drink?” he asked, he wanted to say ‘bitch’, but felt it best to be silent.

Nicole smiles at him. “I’m so glad you asked.” She takes the covers off of him to reveal his towering manhood, standing 10 ½ inches. No arms, no legs, but the ladies discovered that Darryl had one good limb left.

“A double-dose of Viagra.” she answered. “Darryl, honey. I hadn’t had any good lovin’ since I lost my husband. My schedule never let me really start back dating. I’ve been watching you since I took you in, especially around bath time. You got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, and I think it’s time we took our relationship to the next level. I’m sure you didn’t feel this at first. Thanks to the effects of the sleep pill, which is probably wearing off about now.”

Upon saying that, Nicole started tickling his shaft with her crisp feather. Darryl started to squirm and wiggle. The sleep pill did wear off. Darryl’s sense of touch is running at full blast now. The three ladies are witnessing something they never saw before. A guy with no limbs, but packing a big meat thermometer, and he’s just a wiggling and a jiggling. Very interesting, think of all the possibilities.

“Nicole you’re gonna do this to me in front of guests?” he argued.

“Here’s the funny part, baby.” she answered, “They talked me into it. While you sleep, we constantly talk about you. I shared a lot with them. Half the time I tickle you is because of sexual frustration. They suggest that I shouldn’t be frustrated anymore, not after all the work I do around here. I feed you, clothe you, keep you healthy and clean. I want to enjoy the fruits of my labor. So fasten your seat belts sugar, we’re gonna have some fun with you.”

To make a long story short, Darryl had his first orgy. Every sexual experiment was conducted on him. Female orgasms flew everywhere. The Viagra kept Darryl swinging for a long time. What a weekend.

The most intense time of that night was when Devon had a brainstorm. Devon works at a gym as a personal trainer. She stands six feet even with a strong body. She’s a lesbian who’s into sexual toys. She asked Nicole if she had some belts, and she said that they were in the closet. When she retrieved them, the three of them took Darryl’s body, moved him next to Devon while she lay on the bed. Devon looked at his body and said that this might work. She instructed the other two to take Darryl’s body and lay him on top of her’s still on his back while tying the two of them together with the belts. After strapping the chest and waist area, Devon got off the bed and stood up with Darryl attached to her.

“It works. Check it out Darryl, I’ll be your arms and legs.” she whispered to him. She walked to the full-length mirror to let Darryl see himself with her. It was an odd sight, a naked two-headed hermaphrodite.

“Come on Darryl, smile. You can walk again. It’s a miracle.” said Devon as she started tickling his sides. Darryl start laughing, but he keeps his eyes closed, this is very embarrassing. Devon turns around and she and Darryl look to see Melanie giving Nicole oral sex.

“Mel’s gonna get Nikki ready for you, sweetie. It’s high time you repay her for all the things she’s done for you. I’ll see to that. This’ll be my first time using a human strap-on dildo.” Devon starts to stroke Darryl’s penis, keeping him erect. After five minutes, Nicole’s microwave ‘dinged’ and Melanie moved aside to let Darryl/Devon take their place in between Nicole’s legs.

“Oh Darryl! Come to mama baby!” breathed Nicole.

The morning after...

Darryl wakes up at around noon, he sees Nicole sitting on the bed, he’s still in her room.

“Good morning, lover. Or should I say ‘good afternoon’.” she greeted.

“I’m still in your room.” he says.

“Actually, this is OUR room now. Look around.” she says.

Darryl looks around and notices that his belongings and clothes are now in here.

“Nicole, what just happened?”

Nicole climbs back under the covers with him and snuggles in on top of him. “It’s time for some changes, honey. For starters, Devon and Melanie are gonna move in and help me around the house. I will be charging them rent, but not much. That takes care of your room and one other room. Three more left to rent out. So get used to having more ladies around here. Yes ladies, I don’t want any male tenants, they might get ideas and try to take you away from me. I can’t have that. And guess what? I’ll only posts these rent opportunities on the Tickling Media Forum. We’ll get more female ticklers to play with you soon, especially once they read the paragraph about you in the ad. Darryl, you were wonderful last night. Since then, I’ve made a decision. I want to re-marry and I choose you. Darryl, you are everything I want in a man. I’m gonna be so good to you, like I am already. I may as well be your wife, and this is not a negotiation, because you wouldn’t survive without me, so just give yourself to me.”

Darryl looks at her in shock, at first. Then he realizes that she’s right. He’s better off with her than on his own, in this crazy world. So he accepts his new life with his new wife. Yet he still questions the trade-off. She takes very good care of him, yet she can do whatever she wants to him at any time. He can not escape. He’s not bound, tied, locked up, or any of the sort, however he is still helpless. In a prison without walls.

Nicole drags her tongue up his cheek. “Mmmmmmmmm! I just love pudding.” she purred.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back