• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real Tickling Confessions

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
A while back I had a wild idea. I subscribed to one of those phone chats called Night Exchange for a couple of weeks. The way it works is that you leave an outgoing message and the women who are on at that time will respond. It is as close to real time as you can get since the responses are given as a recording and you can respond immediately to the person who responded to you. Alright, if I haven't lost you yet. I had the idea, rather than engage in phone sex with these women, to simply ask them if they were ticklish and their most ticklish spots. If I got a reply I would then ask for their most memorable tickling experience.

Keep in mind that these women were Not ticklephiles but real people being asked something that no one on that phone line ever asked them.

Well I got so many responses that I started audio taping them. It's really fun to listen to these women talk about cousins and brothers who would torture them, sometimes until they wet themselves. They talked about their boyfriends and some of them had actually been tied up. One said a boyfriend ripped her socks to tickle her feet. Another said that this boyfriend handcuffed her arms over her head and tickled just her armpits until she went out of her mind.

I wish you could hear these confessions. Maybe, someday I will take the time to actually transcribe them to paper and let you read them.

Max

Hmmm, geesh I thought I was the only one who did this lol.:eek: Boy Max, we got a lot in common. I used to do this a lot. I ask all my friends now and did the chat line thing as well. If they sound cute I will ask them. Tons responded to me. It was great. I actually met a few off there strictly for tickling.

I am dying to hear these now!!! Great job, Max-as usual!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back