• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midwest passage, then, a wild return home

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys emabarked on a nine game road trip to play the mid America teams. After sweeping a three game series in Pittsburgh, they won one of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home the week of father's day to play the teams from the West Coast. After Mitch arrived home and made love to Naomi that night, he was lying in bed next to her and having some really wild thoughts. He was terrified to approach her about it, but finally decided to broach the subject:" Nai, if I tell you a fantasy I have, do you promise not to hit the ceiling, because it's kind of far out?" Mitch said. "Okay" "Well, ah I know we have been married forever, but, ah, lately I've been having a fantasy of, ah, you kissing another woman" He said. She laughed:" I dont think you are the first married guy who's fantasized about that, my dear significant other" "Would you do it if I asked you to?" He said. "Kiss another woman? Ah, that makes me a bit uncomfortable. Iam cool with gay people if that's what they choose, but Iam straight" Naomi said. "So, the answer is no then?" Mitch said. "I dont know. I'd do it for you if it made you happy, but Iam uncomfortable about approaching someone to do it, as some might think it uncomfortable to them" Naomi said. Mitch and Naomi went to bed that night, and the subject was dropped.
The next night, the team began a homestand against the Giants. Kate Hudson pitched the opener, and pitched into the eighth inning, allowing two runs, as Mitch hit a homerun, in a 4-2 Good Guys win. The following evening, before Mitch and Naomi left for the game, they had a surprise visitor, it was Nicole Kidman:" Nai called me and told me of your fantasy. I want you to understand that we have the ultimate respect for lesbians, but neither of us is, as you know. However, since she wants to make you happy, and Iam her oldest and dearest friend, tonight after the game, we will make your fantasy come true" Nicole said. "I just want to make sure none of this gets into the media, as famous as we all are." Naomi said. That night, Gil Bellows pitched, and Mitch hit two homeruns, in a 6-2 win. Then, after the game, with the kids having been left with the sitter, Mitch, Nicole and Naomi all went to a room at the hotel, and prepared to do the lesbian kiss. "You so owe me for this, buddy, this is a big fantasy for me to do" Naomi said. "Can you guys strip to bras and panties? It will make it more sexy" Mitch said. "For you, anything" Naomi said. After they had stripped, Nicole said:" Okay, oldest and dearest friend, come here, let's turn hubby on big time" With that, the bra clad Naomi went over to the bra clad Nicole and the two women prepared to kiss. "One thing, no tongue. The only person who gets to tongue me is you" Naomi said. With that, Naomi and Nicole, clad in only bras, proceeded to exchange a long kiss on the lips. Mitch felt his penis stiffen watching his beautiful wife kissing another gorgeous woman. "There, a kiss, I just pretended that I was playing a lesbian character in a movie" Naomi said. "You guys are so unbeliveable, thank you." Mitch said. "Did that turn you on?" Nicole asked. "Yes, you have no idea" Mitch said. "Charlize kissed Chistina Ricci in a movie when she played a lesbian, it was no biggie. After all, we're all straight, but that was a big fantasy to fulfill, buddy" Naomi said. "I know, and I thank you both. Oh, and later tonight, you get my tongue in your mouth!" Mitch said with a laugh. "That I will welcome, but, ah, this has to stay a secret from everyone. No sense telling anyone so it gets all blown up" Naomi said. To cover up the lesbian kiss, the three knew they had to engage in some tickling, so Mitch tied Nicole to the bed and tickled her some, beginning on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mitch tickled his wife's best friend on her underarms and sides with fingers as she trashed about and squealed: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NOOO! Working his way down, Mitch tickled Nicole on her inner thighs, causing her to buck, Then, he got to the soles of Nicole's bare feet. Mitch attacked Nicole's bare feet with his fingers, as Nicole wiggled her toes every which way and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO more! Ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! When the kiss and tickle were over, the three had a nice dinner, and Mitch and Naomi went home. When they got there, Naomi disrobed and the couple kissed. "I dont know what to say. That was big, and I so thank you" Mitch said. "It's fine. As long as it doesnt get out, we are fine. I mean like I said, Iam open minded, and if I had an openly gay teammate it would be cool, it would just be a bit weird for two straight actresses to do that, with one who is married, at the request of the married one's husband." Naomi said. "I understand" Mitch said.
The following night, the Good Guys completed the series against the Giants, as Naomi pitched seven strong innings, in a 3-1 win to sweep the series.
San Diego came to town for the weekend. Charlize Theron was on the mound on Friday night, and took a tough 2-1 loss. The fifth starter had another setback on Saturday, as the Good Guys dropped a 3-2 game. Kate Hudson rescued the team on Sunday, pitching eight strong innings, and allowing only two runs, in a 4-2 win in front of a near capacity crowd.
The Dodgers arrived in Paradise on Monday. Gil Bellows went to the hill, and pitched eight shutout innings, in a 2-0 win. Naomi pitched the middle game on Tuesday, but lost in spite of allowing only two runs in a eight innings, as the Good Guys got shut out, 3-0. Charlize Theron would go to the mound to cap the homestand on Wednesday afternoon. She pitched a gem, allowing but one run into the eighth, as the Good Guys hit three homeruns, and combining with Naomi and Mandy Moore for a 5-2 triumph. The homestand had gone well, and it was an interesting and wild one.
So, once again Mitch and Naomi's sex life reached new open limits, with Mitch's always looking to be accomadating wife kissing her best friend of years to satisfy his fantasy. It had been an interesting week. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you, windowguy. As always, your positive comments are greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more soon!

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back