• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And now, let's arrange another dinner in NYC, Thurs. March 25.

Everybody, please mark this date and check back for further posts: Thursday, March 25. I've gotten at least tentative yes responses from Milagros, Giggles, Baron, and Scooby. Anybody else?

In the past I always used to say, if you can't make it this time, I'll make sure you get top priority at the next one. This time, because my own life is getting busier by the minute, I'm more inclined to say, if you can't make this one, you should consider organizing the next one, and you'll really have top priority at it.

This time around, I'm planning to suggest that we have it at a place extremely close to Grand Central Station. Does that make it more likely that our friend from Rhode Island will come in?

Maybe?

I am not sure if I can join in, on March 25 Thursday, but I shall definately try.

ticklernyc

Okay...here's what I'd like to propose.

On Thursday, March 25, let's meet at Annie Moore's, 50 East 43rd St., between Grand Central Station and Madison Ave.

Question: How's 7:00 for a meeting time? That doesn't mean everybody has to arrive at that time, but we can make that the reservation time, and make sure that at least three of us are committed to arrive at that time and stick around long enough to greet others who arrive later. (If three are committed, it's a safe bet that at least two will make it, and those two shouldn't run out of things to talk about, especially if I'm one of them.)

Thoughts?

boy, i used to eat at annie moores all the time when i worked near GCT. i can't wait to see who i run into there.

>> boy, i used to eat at annie moores
>> all the time when i worked near GCT.
>> i can't wait to see who i run into there.

Hey Baron, that raises a question, seriously: Should we change the venue? I mean, you can be sure I excluded from consideration all the restaurants where I'd be likely to run into people I know, so I wouldn't want to inflict the same uneasiness on you. What say you?

(Everybody else: Please keep checking here, because the date is pretty firmly set in stone, but I'm not so sure the location is just yet.)

thanks for the consideration. but i really don't think it will be a problem. if a prior co-worker really is there at the same time, i'll simply mention i am there with a group of people i know. unless the word "tickling" is being screamed, it should be fine.

plus i think the food and atmosphere there is quite nice.

Oh yeah, that's true. There's a pretty good consensus about discretion. As a matter of fact, I'll be inviting all of you to a reading of a play I'm having a couple of weeks later, and it will all be cool. You won't get grilled by my theatre friends about where you know me from.

can't i try out too?

- "what light from yonder window breaks?; alas poor urich, i knew him well horatio.......may the force be with you!

I wanna come

Hey guys, this is a good time, i'll be on spring break. Hopefully me and Ginger can come. Someone email me at [email protected] and let me know what we're gonna be wearing, how expensive this place is (i'm a college boy) and what to expect. Thanks all hope to see you there.

Sciamster--

Annie Moore's is the standard Irish pub, which means casual attire is fine. You can get an entree for around $10/12, though some of the items run a little more. As for what to expect, it's just conversation, no structure, no agenda; just a way of meeting in person the people you know on the net. Generally the conversation floats from tickling to television to tickling to politics to tickling to sports to tickling to academia...

(I'll E-mail this.)

Baron--

Actually, for this play you could audition with a fetish monologue; it's cast, alas. Good effort, though.

Okay...so...we're expecting...

Giggles, Milagros, the Baron, Scooby, possibly Scamster and Ginger, possibly Ticklernyc...anybody else? Let's keep the thread active to reinforce for each other that it's really happening. It's 7:00, for those who can get there at the start, and the reservation will be called "Work In Progress." (My real name isn't a secret once we're at the table, but for the open forum I prefer my nickname--and I certainly am a work in progress, so there's truth-in-advertising there.)

hey

So what woman are going to be there, i dont mean to bicker but ginger doesn't want to be the only female there. And if there are others what age are they?

As far as I know, just Giggles, though I have E-mailed Stacy Shippen. Both are young adults, in my view, and I wouldn't attempt to get any more specific than that even if I could. But really, at this particular kind of event, it's pointless to look for any guarantees about gender mix or age mix, but rather to just be open to mingling with whatever configuration you find at the table when you get there.

thats right - forget actual gender mix.

but do remember - if you bring a transgender individual with you, you're entitled to one free refill of diet coke.

no, really.

Follow-up

Giggles just reconfirmed with me, by the way, so Ginger isn't in any danger of being the only woman. And if anybody's lurking...neither are you.

I just dropped by Annie Moore's and made a reservation. I called it eight, which can be either expanded or contracted. Again, it's the "Work In Progress" party, for 7:00 on Thursday March 25.

Young adult, my ticklish butt! But thank you, flattery gets you everywhere :)

I wrote earlier to say I couldn't make it as I'm travelling for business (again). This year has sucked for travel thus far but hopefully I'll make the next one. And still screwing up the courage to go to NEST :)

Have fun guys...and if any other ladies are considering going (even solo), I can vouch that it's a lot of fun, safe and filled with interesting people and conversation. So if you can go I highly recommend it!

Peace,
Stacy

Hey folks, been chattin with Horriblyticklishf, she may come thursday and with a friend whose a guy....i told her the more the merrier. Is that ok?

I know the place very well and I will be there with BELLS ON! Right next door to a place I get my hair done actually so are sandals ok to wear? LOL just joking

my email [email protected]

:justlips:

Absolutely. Excellent. Thanks for helping drum up business.

Hi, Horribly TklshF, I'm looking forward to meeting you. We may actually now have a record-setting figure of three women being among us here.

gathering

hmmm....tomarro night might be good for me...put me down as a maybe...if i'm free i should be available to come down...

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back