• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOME of my past tickle experiences(Max, you will love these)

Sandman

TMF Expert
First off I have loved tickling my whole life. Just about 2 years ago though I really first started telling people about it. Since then I have tickled every cute female I can get my hands on. I know Max is a armpit/upperbody tickle fan and I am as well, big time. So I have no doubt he will enjoy some of these as well. These are all true stories. A lot of arm tickling, under arm tickling, leg, ribs and yes some feet for you feet fans. I wanted to do this when I first joined but I did not have time untill now. No order, just as I remember the most.

HEATHER: This girl had to be one of the most gorgeous girls I dated. She was steaming hott. The cheerleader type. 5'6 118, long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, tan smooth skin and a very cute smile. This is one of the few girls I did not tell about my tickle fetish. But I for sure still tickled her. We were at the movies and I started by going under her shit and lightly touching her tummy. She arched her back and giggled and moved my hand. I thought she did not like me at first. I tried again and I now knew what was wrong. She was ticklish as hell. She giggled again and in the sweetest voice said "Stop, that ticklish, Im soo ticklish". I quit tickling her for a while then started it back up again. We were way in the back and not too many were in the theater. I started to run my fingers up the lenth of her smooth arms and back down. She squirmed around and smiled but did not giggle. I then placed my fingers below her knees and made my way up. She went nuts. This made her fall to the ground as she put her head back laughing and kicking. A lot of silent laughter. He knee and thigh area was extremely ticklish. She then asked me why I liked tickling her so much. I did not answer. Just kept right on tickling. I wish I still was in touch with her. This was a while ago but I can remember this and all my tickle experiences like it was yesterday.

KELLY: Kelly was a hott little girl that came from a catholic school. 5'2, 105, blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles and dimples. One of those girls who turns red if you tickle them too much. I known her for a while and knew she was always ticklish. I never tickled her but saw many others tickle her legs, arms and stomach. We were in the car driving to the mall when I got her good. It started with her and another friend BRIDGET tickling each other. Kelly then asked if I was tickling and tried to tickle me. Before she could I was all over her. I tickled her stomach and ribs like crazy. She was going nuts. Kicking and screaming and of course was red as a beat. KATIE, another friend who was up in the front screamed "get her pits, get her pits!" I guess Katie knew a lot about her tickle spots. When I locked my fingers under her arms she went nuts. She screamed and then let loose a loud loud laugh then went to silent in notime as she kept screaming
"Im going to pee, im going to pee my pants". She begged me to stop. Finally Bridget tried to get me to stop. She was very ticklish as well. Right behind her neck. Me lightly tickling her there got her down on car floor going crazy too. I loved it. I see all of them still but none knows about the tickle fetish. I wanna tell them bad, and just might.
:eek:

KATIE, KELLY, BRIDGET, DARA LAURA AND BETH: All three were in my science class. Katie invented some tickle game where you drag your fingers up the insides of your arms and see how long they can take it. I swear this girl(Katie) loves to tickle, especially on girls arms and under them. First she did it to Dara. I already know Dara was extremely ticklish on her arms, I will get to that later. Dara did not last long at all. Maybe 3 seconds before she jerked her arm away and laughed as she scratched it saying "that tickles". Bridget was next. Bridget was a cute short skinny blonde. She fought to hold it back but also could not and kept giggling as Katie kept doing it. Bridget seemed to like it as well. Laura was next. I never knew if she was ticklish or not. Katie ran her nails up and down her arms slowly and lightly. Laura smiled and turned away, now she was looking almost at me. I knew she was about to laugh but she did not. Very lucky. She acted all tough saying "that does not tickle". She did not fool me though. A few seconds longer and she would of broke. Kelly was next. She was already giggling. Katie started at her wrist and as soon as she ran up her arm she started to giggle. When she got to the inside of her elbows and upper arms she was laughing and getting red again. She kept looking at Laura saying "And this doesn't tickle? ya right!".. Beth was last. She was average. A little on the chubby side. Red head and very white. Very ticklish as well as she busted up laughing the minute Katie touched her arms. The teacher came over and saw this and was I ever hoping she would get in on the fun.

DARA: 5'6, 120, brown hair, brown eyes, cute and average skin. I never seen this girl get tickled anywhere hardly but her arms. Her arms were sooooo ticklish! First time someone just felt her muscle and she complained it tickled and jerked. Another time I kept poking her upper arms and she complained of being very ticklish and begged me to stop. Another time with a pen I started to draw on the outside of her upper arms and she would not let me continue because it tickled too much. My kinda gal.
:D

KATIE: Yes, the tickling girl. I saw her get knee tickled and side tickled and she laughed a lot. A very ticklish HOTT girl. I never got to tickle her arms or under them but she always talked about how her brothers tickled her there and she went nuts. I think she loved it too. I do recall one time she told a girl to tickle her arms as I watched.

JAMIE AND COURTANY- Two sisters that lived next door to me my whole life. Jamie is about 5'3 118, brown blonde hair, cute. Courtany is the younger of the two. VERY cute. 5'4 120 brown hair, very tan, brown eyes and smooth skin. I tickled these two when they were 9 up to 18. My last experience with them was a few weeks ago. But since I grew up with them there is way too much little tickling I seen or done that I can't post here, way too much. But one of the best was a few weeks ago. Jamie is more ticklish, I think. Courtany was tickling her ribs and had Jamie laughing silently. She was red and could not stop laughing even after Courtany stopped. We then played a tickle game we used to when we were little. I would tickle there arms and legs and whichever lasted the longest would win. Jamie was pretty ticklish on her arms. She could last a while but always gave in. Her thighs though were more then ticklish. She was once again in silent laughter when I got her there. Courtany won on the legs. Courtany's arms though were very ticklish and when I got to the insides of her upper arms she laughed right away. I even had them rate each spot on there arms on a scale 1 to 20 on how ticklish they were there. Of course I remember for those who are interested.
JAMIE- Lower part of arms on the inside- 19, COURTANY, 20.
JAMIE- Inside of elbow- 15, Courtany 19
JAMIE- Front of upper arm- 16, COURTANY-16
JAMIE- Outside of upper arm- 14, COURTANY-15
JAMIE- inside of upper arm- 19, COURTANY- 20+
JAMIE- Back of upper arm- 18, COURTANY-20.
JAMIE- under her arms, 18, COURTANY 20+.
I tickled Courtany once under her arms and she fell to the floor laughing.

MEGAN- This girl I met on here. She does a few adult videos and is very cute. She liked the idea of me tickling her. She said being tickled lightly turns her on. This was about a week ago. We went to her place and the tickling started. I consider myself a good tickler. But it too a while to get her ticklish. She would not even smile at first. I worked her arms for a while. Lightly tickling from her wrist to right outside her armpits. After a while she started to try to shake me off and started to squirm. I knew she was not ticklish. I got her feet and really went to work on them. She kept laughing and yelling my name to stop. I went back to her arms. She admitted her arms were most likely her most ticklish spot. Right on the insides. It made her laugh a lot. Her armpits were extremely ticklish too and she almost lost it when I got her there. I will have another tickle date with this girl soon.

ERICA- Another cute school girl type who wore her school girl outfit when I first saw her. I was tempted to tickle her then but I told her I would wait till we got into her hot tub. She was wearing hardly anything and her skin looked ticklish as can be. I knew most of all her ticklish spots. First I played a game I play with almost anyone I tickle. I told her I will tickle her arms and if she goes without laughing for 20 seconds she gets anything she wants, if she laughs, well.... I get anything I want. Her whole arm was ticklish. From wrist to armpits and no she did not win. Her thighs, neck, ribs and ears were very ticklish as well. And her feet was one of her worst spot. Running my fingers along her soles got her going nuts. But her arms were the worst without a doubt! The insides of her upper arms were by far the most I ever seen. She broke down and cried when I tickled her there and everytime I tried to she would pinch or bite me. She said it hurts it tickles her soo much there. She could not handle it one bit and begged me to tickle her anywhere but there. I did not want to this girl to cry so I listened. But I could not help tickling her there a few times making her go nuts.

I have many other tickling experiences I would like to share if anyone finds these interesting, besides Max ;). I have to go now. If anyone wants me to continue when I have more time let me know. Meeting up with Heather tonight, another true tickle experience coming up. Later!

Great!!!! Thanks for ALL of the pertinent details, I have no questions (yet). I've been starting to do the same kind of thing, catalog everybody and everything I can remember!! Keep on posting, by all means, don't stop!!!! I'll be looking for your next post!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back