• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Sunshine, then sultry tropical air

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a West Coast road trip in late June. After dropping two of three in San Fransisco, they won two of three in both San Diego and Los Angeles. They returned home just before July 4th to begin a nine game homestand. When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he called out:" Naomi" and went to search the apartment for her. He opened the door to their bedroom to find Naomi lying naked on the bed: "Hi" She said in a sultry tone of voice. Mitch walked over to her and kissed her on the lips. "Nice outfit. Hello to you too" He said with a smirk. "Make love to me" She said, breathlessly. He laughed:" Can I get undressed first please?" "Well, duh, you're not gonna make love to me with your clothes on" She said. As Mitch removed his clothes, Naomi got up, went over to him, led him to the bed, pushed him on it, and got on top of him, hair in his face. "You are not getting a drop of food or anything else until you satisfy me. Iam gonna keep you prisoner and not let you outta this bed. Do you understand me, husband?" Naomi said. "Yes, I most certainly do, wife, and it will be my pleasure to service you" Mitch said, sticking his tongue in Naomi's mouth. As they made love, Naomi was speaking almost breathlessly. "Am I normal? All I want to do when you come home from the road is jump your bones" "I dont think either of us are nornal, but that's okay. We've done fine for ourselves all these years with fetish and abnormal" Mitch said, putting his hands all over Naomi's breasts and nipples. After they made love, they went into the kitchen to make a gormuet midnight dinner. "What a nice welcome home gift, to come in the door, and two seconds later to be having my brains fucked out by the wife" Mitch said with a smirk. "I hate it when you're away. I get so tense. When you come home and we make love, everything seems better" Naomi said. "Well, I'm home now, and I'll be here ten days, oh, and by the way, you owe me a bite of the toes later. You attacked me so fast I didnt get to do that"Mitch said. "Later, my feet are so dirty. I want to get a chance to wash them" Naomi said.
Monday was an off night, so Mitch and Naomi took the kids to an early dinner, and then Mitch and Naomi brought them home, and went to a movie. It was a rare nice couple and family night. The following night, the Good Guys opened a series against Montreal with Gil Bellows on the mound. Gil did a fine job, pitching six strong innings and allowing but one run, in a 6-1 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron pitched the series middle game on Wednesday night, and also came out a winner, in a 4-3 Paradise triumph. Naomi took the hill on Thursday afternoon, and allowed but one run in eight innings, in an eventual 4-1 Paradise Island victory. The series had been swept, and things were looking good.
Philadelphia came to visit on Friday night. Kate Hudson opened the series, and was great, allowing but two runs into the eighth inning as the Good Guys prevailed, 5-2. The fifth starter took the mound on Saturday night, and was pummeled in front of a crowd of 48,000, earning a chorus of boos, in an 8-1 loss. Gil Bellows got things back on track in the Sunday game, permitting but two runs into the ninth inning, in a 3-2 win.
The Reds were last in on the homestand. Charlize Theron opened the series by pitching a solid game on Monday night. However, the Good Guys committed three errors, and were defeated 5-3. Naomi followed her on Tuesday, and didnt have her best stuff, allowing ten hits and three runs in seven innings. Four Good Guy homeruns bailed out her substandard performance, in an eventual 8-3 Good Guy triumph. A near sellout crowd on a bright sunny day turned out on Wednesday to finish the homestand. Kate Hudson twirled another fantastic game, pitching seven shutout innings, in a game that the Good Guys scored the winning runs in the seventh, and the bullpen finished up, in a 3-0 Paradise shutout victory. The homestand had gone well, in spite of the two losses, and now came a road trip.
In the meantime, the Good Guys held their Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee was a person who helped the Good Guys female pitchers stay in shape through the season, a cute 40 something lady, Majore. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in her skimpy workout outfit as the tickle began on her neck by Gil Bellows and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Gil attacked the pretty exercise instructor with fingers under her armpits, and on her sides and belly, as she shrieked some more and more giggles erupted: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Working his way down, Gil tickled Majore's inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, he got to the soles of Majore's bare feet. Although somewhat calloused from exercise, Majore was amply ticklish on her feet, as Gil attacked her soles and toes with his fingers, and then feathers, and finally an electric toothbrush and ice. She wiggled her toes every which way and howled with laughter. Hahahahahahahahahahahahha! Quite ticklish! Please no more! NO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Finally, the tickle stopped and Majore was untied.
So, it had been a good homestand. Large crowds, success on the field, nice weather, and good love for Mitch and Naomi. Just a typical week in the lives of the Paradise Island Good Guys. What would happen next? Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back