• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lady Sia for GBA

capcom418

TMF Novice
Hello everyone,

I want to mention a possible tickle scene from a Gameboy Advance game called Lady Sia. I have this game, unfortantly I can not make screenshots of this scene. Lady Sia is a very cute herione who can be considered as a female version of Link. She wears a blue vest (that stops at her belly), a blue skirt, and brown boots. She fights with a sword and with magical powers (powers that turns her into a Sasquatch).

Near the end of the game, you have to play through the army's camp (Second stage before the final boss). During that stage, you will come across a black monkey-like creature. If you let that monkey catch up to Lady Sia it will grab her and from the looks of the animation, I got the impression that the monkey is tickling Lady Sia's bare belly. To "escape" you have to mash the A & B buttons before her health wears down.

This game is great. It is like a 2D verison of Maximo 1 & 2 for the PS2; and don't forget the possible tickling scene near the end of the game. Go to http://www.ladysiagame.com to look up more of this game. Thanks your time.

Sincerely,
Capcom418

(As a request: Will any artist create an picture of Lady Sia being tickled by the monkey(s) or other enemies of this game. I don't mind foot tickling but PLEASE have her belly tickled too!!! Thanks in advance.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back