• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

more stories: A Nightmare on Elm Street

tklover66

TMF Novice
Hiya people, do you like this kind of stuff? Would be happy to write more if you guys like it, and time permitting!

Nightmare on Elm Street

Why, oh why, would you want to slash your victims, when your “fingernails” can be put to much better use tickling them, Mr. Kreuger?

Melissa Symons was sleeping in her bed, in her room, in her home. The only sounds in her room other than her breathing was the soft chirping of cicadas and the drip-drip-drip of her not-fully closed tap in her bathroom. So why was Melissa feeling fretful even in her sleep?

In fact, she had not been sleeping well for the past few nights, with that strange feeling of not knowing if she was dreaming or awake, or if she was dreaming that she was dreaming. The restlessness was taking a toll on her. Dark rings had appeared under her eyes, providing the only blemish on her flawless face. Her normally sweet-natured disposition had also turned slightly waspish lately.

Her mum, Connie, had noticed the changes as well, and it brought a fresh round of worries to her mind about her precious only child. Connie constantly worried about Melissa, for she was a single parent. She worried about her school work (even though Melissa was easily a straight-Bs students with minimal effort), worried about her dating habits (which was quite a worry, because Melissa was, to put it mildly, a breathtakingly beautiful young woman with gorgeous features and a stupendous figure to match) On the whole, though, she needn’t have worried too much as Melissa was a sensible daughter who loved and respected her mother.

Which was why Connie was worried about Melissa’s lack of sleep, because she knew the legend of Freddy Kreuger. She had played a bit-part role in the vanquishing of Freddy the last time, and it had been a horrible experience even if she wasn’t the main player. After that, she had moved away to start a new life.

Connie wondered whether she should tell Melissa about Freddy Kreuger, but had decided against for the moment as there were undoubtedly more reasons than just Freddy Kreuger that was causing her daughter sleepless nights. It was a decision she would regret.

Melissa woke up from her nightmare, and wondered what she had been dreaming about that had made her wake up. She had that uneasy feeling that she was being watched by a sinister presence. She sat up in her bed and looked uneasily around her, but there was nothing to be seen. And yet her uneasiness remained. Finally, deciding that she was being silly, she lay back down and tried to go back and sleep.

As she drifted back into sleep, she felt her blanket tighten around her. Impossible, she thought. I’m imagining things. Then something brushed her feet. She bolted upright again and found that her blanket had indeed wrapped itself around her, effectively mummifying her! No! she thought. This can’t be real! It’s just a dream!

“Oh yes, my dear Melissa, it’s just a dream, but it’s my dreamworld you’ve come into.” Melissa turned her head in panic at the guttural sounding voice, and came face to face with the badly scarred face of Freddy Kreuger. Melissa screamed in horror.

“Who are you? What do you want from me?” She shouted in panic, struggling against her entangling blanket to no avail. “Somebody help me! MUM!!” she screamed.

“Ah, I see my dear Connie didn’t bother to inform you about me, sweety pie,” Freddy snickered. “I just have to spend some time educating you then!” Suddenly, Freddy appeared on her bed, and she was soon helpless like a baby cradled in his arms. She screamed in revulsion at the close proximity, but was helpless to do anything.

Gently stroking her silky blonde curls, Freddy told Melissa the story of how he got to where he was, being burnt alive, and how he had come back to take his revenge. “I used to love killing all my enemies in the most hideous ways possible,” he told her in gory detail, making poor Melissa sob in absolute horror. “But I’ve changed, my dear, I’ve changed. You see, when I killed my enemies in the past, it was their souls I was really after, so I could make them suffer for all eternity. But now I’ve found a much better way to get their souls, and yet keep them alive. It makes things so much more fun!”

He snapped his fingers suddenly and her bedposts came alive, spreadeagling her helpless body with Freddy underneath her. Then to her surprise, 5 other females appeared. They were dressed in thin translucent cloth that exposed more than it covered. “Good evening Master Freddy,” they chorused together, but the look of absolute horror in their eyes told Melissa that their servitude was forced upon them by this sadistic monster.

“These are my helpers,” Freddy introduced his bevy of slaves. “They were like you once, free to sleep and dream, but I came into the picture-so to speak- and forced them to give their souls up to me. Now they have to do everything I tell them, for I own their souls. And as the eyes are the windows to the soul, their eyes reflect the eternal suffering they are going through!”

Melissa screamed at this horrible picture being painted for her. “Please let me go! I haven’t done anything to you!” she pleaded. She had no wish to give her soul to this monster so he could torment her forever!

“Not you, my dear, but your mother who hurt me very badly once!” Freddy explained. “So now it’s payback time!” Brandishing his razor-sharp claws at her, Melissa saw them retract into his skin until they seemed like very long fingernails. The edges became slightly rounder as well. Melissa thought he was going to slash her to death, until he snickered, “Are you ticklish, my little one?”

Melissa barely registered his question when she felt her underarms erupt in the most intensely ticklish sensations she had ever experienced. Freddy had started to tickle her underarms with his metal claws, the rounded edges ensuring that his victim would not be hurt physically. Unfortunately for his victims, they made the ultimate tickle-torture tool.
Melissa could only scream at the ticklish sensations in her underarms before uncontrollable hysterical laughter poured forth from her tortured frame. Her bondage was too perfect, rendering her completely immobile. Mercifully, after what seemed an eternity to Melissa, Freddy ceased his onslaught. Melissa wheezed pathetically, her full breasts rising and falling most enticingly. She looked pleadingly at Freddy, trying to beg with her eyes for this torture to stop, as she was too shocked to speak.

Then her nightmare grew worse. Freddy placed his claws back on her underarms and just the mere touch was enough to make Melissa scream in ticklish agony. “PLEASE!!” She screamed in desperation, but the evil gleam in Freddy’s eyes spoke louder than words that there would be no mercy. “I’ll do anything you want! Anything!” She tried anyway.

Freddy smiled. “Join us, slaves. Make your sister feel welcome into your hell!” Melissa could only watch in disbelief as the 5 slaves immediately descended upon her and began to tickle her as well! Poor Melissa never knew what hit her. Five pairs of hands tickling, tickling, always tickling. No inch of her body was spared: Ribs, belly, knees, feet, even her breasts and pussy were tickled mercilessly. And yet, bad as the tickling was, nothing could come close to the agony that Freddy single-handedly inflicted upon her defenceless underarms.

Melissa had never suffered such ticklish agony in her young life before. True, she had been to slumber parties which always included tickling, but that was more fun than torture. It seemed as though every single nerve in her body was resonating with the tickle torture she was undergoing.

So intense was the tickling that she couldn’t even scream, laugh or beg. Her mouth just hung open, gulping in air whenever she could, while her eyes were tightly squeezed shut. Tears flowed from beneath her eyelids constantly and her body jerked spasmodically in her bondage.

It took her some time to catch up to reality when she gradually became aware that the tickling had stopped. Even then, her body was still suffering from the ghostly effect of the tickling she had just been put through, for it seemed as though fingers were still running across her body, still tickling her. She giggled for some time before she recovered her senses.

While she was trying to catch her breath, Freddy appeared beside her and rested his claws on her taut belly. He dragged them slowly across the quivering belly flesh, enjoying the futile flinch that Melissa reacted with.

“NO! Please! No more! I can’t take it anymore!” She screamed at Freddy, as each stroke of his claws sent unbearable slivers of ticklish agony through her belly, erupting like a volcanic explosion in her mind. She soon found herself wishing that Freddy would revert back to form and slash her apart, so great was the torment she was going through.

“Heh heh heh, just offer me your soul, sweet Melissa, and I’ll stop this tickling- for the moment!” He told her, even as he picked up the speed and intensity of his belly tickling, relishing the inescapable torment he was inflicting upon this helpless human.

But Melissa was too engrossed in her torture that she couldn’t reply. She screamed and laughed helplessly as Freddy expertly tickled her past her endurance – and kept going. Melissa felt that death was definitely preferable to this horrible torture!

“Well, Melissa, what’s your decision? Your soul? Or your sole?” Freddy asked her as he gave her a short break. Melissa’s eyes widened in horror at his next intended target.

“NO! PLEASE! Not my feet! Please not my feet! I can’t stand it anymore!” She wept brokenly. “Please, I’ll do anything you want me to do, Freddy, I’ll have sex with you if you want, and it’ll be the best you ever had! Please! I- NOOO!!!” Freddy began slowly tracing her helpless soles with his claws, making her body shudder with horror at the sensations. As bad as the previous bouts of tickling were, Melissa knew that her feet were horribly ticklish.

And her agony increased as Freddy began to tickle her feet faster and faster. Soon she was screaming and laughing hysterically again. “Please stop! Please! I’ll suck you good! I promise! PLEASE JUST STOP!!!” Melissa shrieked in agony, willing to do anything and offer anything to escape this torture.

“Oh, no, my pretty one, you can’t offer me what I already own. I own your pretty body already, and there’s nothing you can do about that right? The only thing that you still own is your soul, and that’s the thing that I want!” Freddy told her, relentless in his tickle assault upon her helpless feet. The flexing of her toes, which was the only movement she could make, particularly amused him. It added to the overall picture of her helplessness, that only her toes could wiggle pathetically.

Finally Freddy ceased his tickle assault. “Well, I shouldn’t be the only one doing all the work and having all the fun eh?” He said, as he motioned to 3 of his waiting slaves. Each took up positions at Melissa’s bound body, one at her armpits, one at her belly and ribs, and the last at her feet. Melissa whimpered and broke into tears again, knowing what was coming next.

For the remaining 2 slaves, he motioned for one to kneel down on all fours and he sat upon her, while the other knelt submissively in front of him and proceeded to suck him off. “Please ladies, do carry on! I’m sure you’re dying to have some fun with your newest addition to your sisterhood!” He told them mockingly. Slaves that they were, they started tickling Melissa mercilessly.

Melissa erupted into hysterical laughter again, as the tickling sensations overran her senses. Armpits, belly, ribs, sides, knees and feet all suffered at the hands of her tormentors. As she tried to plead chokingly with them, she could see the suffering that was evident in their eyes, the horror that bespoke a fate so terrible, she would do well to endure this torment as long as she could and not sacrifice her soul.

Once again, Melissa lost track of the time as the tickling overwhelmed her senses. There was nothing in her life now except for the horrible tickling that she couldn’t escape from. In the haze of her suffering, she didn’t even realize that Freddy had stopped the tickling and changed her bondage position.

When she realized it, she could only wonder what horrible torment Freddy would next inflict on her. For one of his slaves was now lying under body, holding on to her ankles as her legs were bent at the knees. Her arms were still held in place by her bedposts. As she struggled in her bondage, she realized that the slave holding on to her ankles had a grip that was as tight as ever! She couldn’t move at all. Worse, in her position, her pussy was thrust forward obscenely, allowing Freddy to do to her pussy whatever he wanted.

He stared in appreciation at the lovely sight laid before him. He lay a hand on her thigh, making her flinch helplessly. “You know, a woman has much more ticklish flesh on her body than she usually realizes. Tell me, my dear, have you ever been tickled on your bikini line before? Or how about your perineum? No? Then it’s time to let you know what you’ve been missing all this while!”

Freddy used his second finger’s claw on each hand to rest upon her bikini line, the line of flesh where her thigh met her torso. His thumb claws rested on her perineum, the portion of skin between her pussy and her anus. Just this light touch was enough to send Melissa crazy, judging by the way she was screaming and bucking helplessly to try to escape the horrible sensations. She had never been tickled here before, and had not known that such ticklish flesh existed on her body!

A cruel smile lit Freddy’s eyes before he began her torture anew. Turning to the other 4 slaves, he told them to pair up and face each other kneeling down. The first pair were to place their hands on their partner’s waists, while the other pair were to place their hands on their partner’s feet. While he tickled Melissa, they were to tickle each other as well and not move their bodies at all.

Soon, the room was filled with the beautiful sounds of hysterically laughter and screaming. Freddy was enjoying himself tremendously tickling Melissa on her bikini line and perineum, for she was extremely sensitive there. Her eyes were squeezed shut in agony and her mouth was wide open from the screams and laughter that poured forth relentlessly. He knew she was going to break soon and give up her soul. He intensified the tickling mercilessly.

Then a sudden flash filled the room and Freddy looked at the disturbance with anticipation. Connie appeared in the room as well, wielding a kitchen knife in her hands. She barely registered the horrific sight in her daughter’s room where 4 slaves were tickling themselves silly, and her daughter undergoing horrific tickle torture at Freddy Kreuger’s hands.
“DIE YOU BASTARD!!” she screamed as she charged at Freddy, and stabbed him in the belly.

“OOOPPPHHHFFFFF!” Freddy grunted at the impact. He fell from the bed theatrically, clutching at the knife in his belly. Connie stepped back in fear. She had found her daughter comatose when she had looked in on her, and realized that Freddy was indeed back! She had immediately taken some sleeping pills and went in search of Freddy, bringing a knife along.

“HAHAHA!” Freddy laughed delightedly. He sprang to his feet and in his hands the knife had become a banana! “I was wondering how long you take before you tried to rescue your lovely daughter, Connie,” He told her, as his slaves sprang up and easily held Connie down. “I’m so glad to see you again! We’re going to have so much fun! You, me and Melissa together forever in my hell! But don’t worry, I just have a little more to go before your lovely daughter gives her soul to me!”

Melissa suddenly found herself in yet another bondage position, this kneeling on all fours on her bed. Her arms were held in front of her, making her head bow down and touch the bed. It made her position her buttocks in a delectable manner for Freddy. Placing his claws on her buttocks, he began to trace random patterns on her sensitive flesh. Melissa shrieked at this new torment.

“PLEASE STOP! OH PLEASE STOP!” She screamed in absolute agony as the ticklish sensations were too much for her to bear.

“I want your soul, Melissa,” Freddy told her. “Give me your soul and I’ll stop,” he said, all the while tickling her perfect ass mercilessly.

“YES! YOU CAN HAVE MY SOUL! ANYTHING! JUST STOP THIS TICKLING!” Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs. At her submission, a sickening “SNAP” sound could be heard and a bright light left Melissa’s body, flying to Freddy where it coalesced into a small ball. Melissa’s soul now belonged to Freddy. On the bed, her body collapsed for a moment then she stood up, facing Freddy. Her face was completely calm, if not for the fact that her eyes showed to all the horror she was feeling now with her soul in complete bondage to Freddy Kreuger.

“Hello Melissa,” Freddy sniggered.

“Hello Master,” Melissa answered automatically, though her eyes screamed her revulsion at her slavery.

“Well slave, since your mother was so kind as to come and join us in our fun and games, I think it’s only fair if you be the one to tickle her into submission, don’t you agree?” Freddy asked his newest slave.

“Yes Master,” Melissa answered calmly, though her eyes showed that she was revolted at this idea. However, there was no way she could disobey her Master, as she had given her soul to him already.

“Well then,” he said with an evil gleam in his eyes, motioning for his other slaves to bring Connie over to the bed. After she was held secured by the slaves, Freddy spoke, “Well Melissa, go and tickle your mother until she offers me her soul willingly.”

His evil laughter was soon drowned out by Connie’s hysterically laughter.

Re: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Nice story.
I've been writing my own version of the Elm Street character.
Instead of Freddy Kruger, I use Freddy Feather.
My story (So far) is VERY detailed as to the origin of Freddy.
it is rather graphic due to the nature of Freddy's conception.
I had to incorporate certain things in the story to make it more believable.
I'm kind of apprehensive to post what I have so far.
Some may object to the graphic nature of this story.
Should I post what I have or not??

since halloween is coming up next month and because the author of this story is saying farewell for now, i bumped up this story. it was excellent, very ingenous, creative and all that stuff. i hated the freddie krueger movies, but a movie based on this idea would rock. wish you were still writing.

isabeau :dropatear

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back