• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Daria story - Part 3 /f

pseudonym

TMF Regular
The video was to be shot on Saturday. Jane had a life drawing session Saturday morning. She told Daria how to get to "Tickle Mania Media" and said Daria should be there at 2 PM. Jane would go straight from her session.

Daria tried to forget what she was going to do that afternoon and settled down to read.

The phone rang.

"Daria, it's Quinn."

Quinn was attending Pepperhill College about two hours away from Boston. Daria could tell she was calling from her cellphone while driving.

"Quinn? Uh, hi."

"Daria, I'm almost into Boston. I'm coming for a meeting of freshman representatives for the Sorority Council. Can I stay with you this weekend?"

"Why can't you stay at one of the sorority houses?"

"God, Daria, I was supposed to stay at Zeta Lambda Zeta but the president of the sorority hates me. It's a long story. I just found out that's who I was supposed to stay with. I mean, that Jennifer is such a bitch."

"OK, Quinn. You can stay this weekend. How soon until you're here?"

"Less than an hour. See ya!" said Quinn.

-------------------

Quinn arrived forty-five minutes later. She looked distinctly "preppy" now, in contrast to her high-school fashion. It fit the sorority sister she now was.

"So, Daria, like what's been happening? Been dating any guys?"

"No."

"Gee, Daria, you can't live like this forever. Just studying all the time, I mean, honestly ..."

"Quinn, suppose your best friend wanted to make a video ..."

"Like a music video?"

"No, like, well, something like ..." Daria stammered.

"Daria, what *is* it?"

"Jane's going to do a tickling video."

"What?! I don't believe it! I saw one of those!"

"You did?"

"God, Daria, you wouldn't believe what happens at some fraternity parties, I mean, really ..."

"She wants me to do the tickling."

"Daria, that is so weird!"

"I'm going to do it. I have to leave in fifteen minutes."

"Daria! I don't believe it! Those videos are so ..."

"... kinky?"

"Daria! I don't believe you'd do something like that! At least you get the fun part."

"Quinn, I don't think this is going to be fun. Look, Quinn, would you come with me? Is your meeting right away?"

"No, not til tonight. God, Daria, I don't believe this!"

-----------------------

Quinn and Daria arrived at the house near BFAC. Jane had already arrived. She had changed into running shorts and a sports bra.

She looked nervous.

"Hey, Jane, Quinn's here with me. She's staying with us for the weekend."

"Hi, Quinn," said Jane, her voice shaking.

"Daria told me what you're going to do. I don't believe it!"

"Believe it. Paul here is going to pay me real cash dollars if I go through with it."

"If ...?" said Daria.

"You'll be OK," encouraged Paul, who was setting up the lighting and video camera.

"Daria, I'm really having second thoughts about this," said Jane in a low voice.

"Then don't do it," said Daria.

"I need the money," said Jane.

Daria sighed.

"Jane, you're shaking all over," said Daria.

"I know. It'll all be over in a while, right?" said Jane.

"Jane, you're shaking, tell him we're leaving." said Daria.

"No, I'm doing it," said Jane.

"Hey, Daria," said Paul. "I need to talk to you."

Daria went over to talk to Paul.

"OK, Daria, now I need to talk to you about tickling techniques ..." began Paul.

----------------

"So, how's sorority life?" Jane asked Quinn, trying to get her mind off what was to happen.

"God, Jane, it's like a really big Fashion Club!"

Jane chuckled nervously, unable to forget what she was here for. Daria and Paul were still talking on the other side of the room.

Suddenly Daria shouted "No!"

"Hey, wait a minute," said Paul.

Daria walked back over to Jane and Quinn.

"Jane, I'm sorry, but I can't do this. That guy was telling me how to ... I just can't!"

"Daria!" said Jane, "don't bail out on me now!"

"No, Jane, I'm sorry, but I just can't."

"It's less money if I have to do it," said Paul from across the room.

"I'll do it," said Quinn.

Daria stared at Quinn.

"Quinn, you will not!" said Daria.

"Why not? I'm here," said Quinn. "If it's OK with Jane."

"Daria, can't you do this?" said Jane. "You promised."

"Look, Jane, I'm sorry, but ..."

Jane swallowed hard, then said, "OK, Quinn, you're on."

---------------------------

Daria stood on the other side of the room, watching. Jane was obviously angry at her for backing down. Quinn was listening to Paul's discussion of tickling techniques. Daria thought Quinn looked like she was enjoying it all too much, giggling at what Paul was saying.

Finally Paul finished with Quinn.

"You ready?" Paul asked Jane.

"Yep," said Jane in a tight voice.

Daria stood well behind the cameras, trying not to watch but unable to look away.

Paul locked Jane's wrists into straps suspended from the ceiling, pulling her arms high over her head. Her ankles were also held in straps which spread her feet about three feet apart.

"Remember, Quinn, mostly stay behind her. We want Jane on camera. OK, start now!"

Quinn reached around Jane and began tickling her belly.

"YAAAHAAAHAA!!" screamed Jane, trying to twist away, but unable to get much leverage with her arms raised so high.

Quinn lightly wiggled her fingers over Jane's exposed ribs. Jane screamed and tried to hoist herself up by the straps, but her ankle straps held her down.

Next Quinn put her index finger in Jane's belly button and tortured Jane until she was gasping more deeply than she ever had while running. Jane twisted herself almost the whole way around, crossing her arms and legs, but Quinn's deadly finger never lost its target.

Daria couldn't handle any more. She walked outside and waited in front of the house. She could still hear Jane's screams.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back