• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America, tradewinds, and, a superstar tickling guest

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day road trip. After winning two of three in New York, they lost two of three in Atlanta, and won two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night in late July to begin a nine game homestand with the midwest teams. Mitch came in the door of the apartment to find the children fast assleep, and Naomi assleep on their bed, a book in her hand. He gently kissed Naomi's cheek:" Hi" "Oh, hi, I was reading, and I guess I fell assleep" She said. "Get under the covers, I'll tuck you in" Mitch said. "Nothing doing, Iam shaking the cobwebs out of my head, and then we are going to spend some quality time together" Naomi replied. "Okay, you're the boss" He said, playfully saluting her. They went into the kitchen in their bedclothes, and just talked. "Did you know that even with you're hair messed up and when you're half assleep, you're still hot?" Mitch said. She giggled. "Shut up, Iam not hot" "Okay, fine, you're ugly, and homely, and you repulse me. Is that better?" He joked. "I would hope not" She said. "Iam guilty. I came home tonight with the intent of trying to seduce you, and you passed out on me" He ranted jokingly. "Oh, you dont try hard enough. Yes, I'm tired, but I never said Iam not seducable Mr American hunk" She joked, poking him in the ribs. "Do not ever tickle me, or some very very bad things will happen to you" He said. Then, he went to the freezer, went behind Naomi, and put an ice cube down her back:" Ack! Stupid American husband! GRRRR! She growled. "Now, now let's not get all political about this" He said. Eventually, the couple ended up in bed, kissing all over, and Mitch had a surprise in store for Naomi, he had hidden an ice cube in a glass behind his back, and proceeded to use the ice cube on her soles and across her toes, which made her beserk. Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Get that ice cube away from my toes! Hehehehehehehehehe! Naomi said, as she flexed her toes very hard. Eventually, they made love and drifted off to sleep, both were happy he was home.
After an off night, the Good Guys opened a series against Pittsburgh with Kate Hudson on the mound on Tuesday night. Kate gave up only three runs, but the Good Guys bats were silent, and the team was handed a 3-2 homestand opening loss. Gil Bellows took the hill on Wednesday, and turned things around, pitching 8 shutout innings, in a 5-0 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Thursday night, and fired six strong innings, allowing but two runs, in a 6-3 triumph.
Chicago came to town for the weekend. Naomi started the series on Friday night, but, in spite of allowing but two runs and three hits, was saddled with a 2-1 loss. The fifth starter went to the mound on Saturday, and kept the team in the game, as the Good Guys rallied from a 4-0 deficit to win 5-4. Kate Hudson went back to the mound on Sunday, and this time she got some luck, as the team scored five runs in the opening inning, en route to a 7-2 win.
After an off night on Monday, St Louis came to Paradise for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched the opening game on Tuesday night, and fared well, allowing one run through seven innings, in a 3-1 triumph. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday, but again the bats were silent for her, she went nine innings, and allowed but one run and two hits, but lost, 1-0. Naomi would start the final game of the homestand on Thursday afternoon, and she pitched a gem, allowing but one run in eight innings, as Mitch hit two homeruns, in a 5-1 win. Parts of the homestand had been rough, but things had turned out okay.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. With the Cubs in town, the team convinced the featured lee to be Cubs superstar Sammy Sosa, who would get tickled by girls in the fetish club. With a large crowd around him, Sammy was tied hands and feet to a bed in the middle of the fetish club as the tickle was began on his neck by a beautiful blonde female bartender: Hhahahahahahaha! NO! Moving down, a topless dancer came over, and, sitting there bare chested with her breasts showing, tickled Sammy on his underarms with her long nailed fingers and a feather as he thrashed at his restraints. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Ticklish! NO! Hhahahahahahahaha!
Working down his body, an attractive female bouncer came over and tickled Sammy on his sides and belly, causing more thrashing and laughter: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh no! NO! Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Then, for the finale, the hot female club manager and assistant manager, also a hot female, positioned themselves at Sammy's feet with instruments, and proceeded to attack his feet with feathers and ice and their fingers. This drove Sammy beserk! He trashed his feet as much as he could in the restraints and howled with laughter: Hahahahahahahahahahaha! No more! Sammy gives up! Hahahahahahahahahahah! With that, the dangerous homerun hitter was untied.
So, it had been an interesting evening, with an unusual superstar tickling guest, and a good homestand on the field. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back