• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tara - second set of vidcaps

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone, welcome to the new TMF! I think we all love what Psycho has done with the place.

To help kick things off I'm going to be doing some massive reposting of all of my image sets, including all the ones that don't normally get released on the web. These image sets tend to be large, 40 picture or more at times, so I'm going to post them in blocks of ten. I apologize if anyone has an unbearably long load time. It seemed like the best way to handle it :)

Tara was a 19 year old club-dancer at the time we made this video. She is one of the most incredibly ticklish models I've filmed, and her roommates are unbelievably merciless when they torture her.

Like many First Time videos, this could also be called Tara's Only Time. It's a tricky thing to get a girl to submit to this kind of experience, torture her severely, and then get her back for more :) (ed. see Dita and Farra)

I've noticed in the time that I've been doing MTP that girl friends will torment each other given the chance, but there is no-one capable of greater tickle-sadism than a male roommate with a helpless female friend. It must be about repressed sexuality or something. But I digress... my point is that Ricky, Tara's male roommate, is absolutely, wholly ruthless. His only goal is to tickle Tara as intensely as possible, and if she has trouble catching her breath, or turns red like a tomato, well that's just the price he is willing to pay ;)

You can check out the details of this video at Tara's First Time

mtp_tara11.jpg

mtp_tara12.jpg

mtp_tara13.jpg

mtp_tara14.jpg

mtp_tara15.jpg

mtp_tara16.jpg

mtp_tara17.jpg

mtp_tara18.jpg

mtp_tara19.jpg

mtp_tara20.jpg

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back