• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 3

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"And now we're back, to The Tickling Awards!!!"
The stage was cleared of the fashion show ramp and feathers, and now Molly Sims stood at the glass podium with the microphone, about to announce the next award.
"Thank you everyone! Now it's time for The Most Ticklish Model Award, which of course, i will most likely win." Molly said, and then the gue screen once again lowered, and was filled with pictures of 5 beautiful ladies. The screen then spoke.
"The nominees for Most Ticklish Model. Heidi Klum... Pamela Anderson... Carmen Electra... Molly Sims... and Tyra Banks."
The screen lasted a few more second, then turned black once more and rose back to the ceiling.
"Okay, it's time to announce the winner," Molly said as she held up the Golden Ticklee(the award) in her hand.
"And the winner is....Carmen Electra!?!?!" Molly spoke in a confused tone.
The crowd cheered and Carmen came on stage, tight brown pants hugging her long legs, brown sandals tipping them off, and a brown belly-shirt, which revealed her sexy ribcage and tummy, along with her cute little bellybutton.
"What the hell!?!" Molly screamed.
"What?" Carmen asked as she approached Molly.
"I-i'm supposed to win! I'm much more ticklish than you!!" Molly protested.
"Oh shutup bitch and give me the award, i won it fair and square." Carmen responded, grabbing for the award, but Molly held it out of reach. They both then started shouting, and even pushing one another, so i quickly ran onstage.
"Ladies! Ladies! Cool down," i said as i snatched the award from Molly.
Both beautiful models then looked at me, both terribly confused and angry.
"Give me the award, i won it!" Carmen shouted.
"Give me the award, i deserve it!" Molly shot back.
"Shutup both of you!" I yelled, finally raising my voice.
"We'll settle this in a fair way," i explained. "We'll have a contest, between both of you. You will each be tickled in all the popualr tickle spot, and whoever is more ticklish out of them wins the Golden Ticklee, okay?"
Both ladies agreed.
All 3 of us then went backstage for a few minutes, while some workers came onstage and set up 2 vertical clear tables, exact duplicates of what Britney Spears was tied and tickled to. They stood directly next to each other, a foot apart. I then led both supermodels out onstage, and thr audience went wild when they saw the2 models. Both had stripped down to their bra and panties. Molly wore a light blue lacey bra and panties set, and Carmen wore jet black bra and panties. I then helped both of them get cuffed in, they then were both in taunt spread-eagle positions. They looked gorgeous, barely clothed and tied up, i coudln't resist giving Molly's tummy a quick poke, which got me a couple giggles. I then quickly poked Carmen's flat tummy, which also got me a few giggles.
"Now girls! I'm not going to be the one tickling you. I'm not nearly as skilled a tickler to handle such a job, so we will brign out a professional, he best tickler, possibly in the world... The Masked Tickler!" I then hurried off stage, while she came on, The Masked Tickler.
She wore a skin-tight black bodysuit, along with black leather boots and black gloves. She also had a black ski mask on, which only showed her mouth and eyes. From what you could see of her was beautiful. Flowing blonde hair hung from her head perfectly and crystal blue eyes and full red lips shone from the ski-mask. Her body was also perfect. With the bodysuit being as tight as it was, you could see every detail of her gorgeous body. Her legs were long, and delicately shaped, with firm thighs. She had a flat firm tummy, and a barely poking out ribcage. Her arms were well toned and sculpted and her c-cup breasts bounced off her chest with full firmness.
She aproached both the models in complete silence, and stared at both their tight bodies for some time, and then finally, she began. First she sloooowly took of her gloves, revealing perfectly trimmed, and veeeery long bright red nails. She stepped between each ladies, and the contest began.
"Feet!" The announcement for the first tickle spot to be tested was boomed out across the speakers. After each spot was tickled, it would be given an electronical score, from sensors on the racks, with 10 being the best, 1 being the worst.
We started off with feet, so The Masked Tickler first approached Molly's feet. Molly's toes flexed as The Masked Tickler sta in front of her and held her feet in her hands. Molly's feet were actually pretty big, but vry well sculpted and sexy. Her sleek soles were the best part. The Masked Tickler took her left foot first and placed one nail right beneath her middle toe, and dug it in furiously.
"Hheheahahahhahehhahahahahhahheehehehe!!!!!!!!!"
The Masked Tickler had already hit the jackpot! She continued to dig that nail in deeper on that one spot while Molly thrashed wildly. Her long brown hair shook madly back and forth as laughter streamed from her wide-open mouth.
The Masked Tickle then stoppedtook 3 nails and started lightly pinching tneder spots along Molly's soles. The girl went nuts. Her laughter grew as her oh-so ticklish soles were mercilessly attacked. The Masked Tickler took all five nails and started deeply raking them up and down her soles, causing poor Molly to fall into silent laughter, and her sexy underwear-clad body shake spaztically.
After 4 more minutes of foot-raking, The Masked Tickler got up and approached Carmen, who already looked ready to cry.
"10!" The announcement shouted.
The crowd cheered, Molly sure as hell had ticklish feet, now to find out if Carmen's were as ticklish.
The Masked Tickler picked up Carmen's left foot, and grasped her pinkie toe in her mouth and sucked on it deeply.
"Hheehhahahhehaahnononhehehahahhehahahahahplplplehehheaahahahhehaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Carmen went insane, bouncing her body madly up and down, as her large breasts bounced every which way, out of control.
The Masked Tickler sucked this toe, very long, then started nibbling it, getting more laughter from the brunette. She then held her foot up higher, and began to twirl her tongue on her heel, causing Carmen to squeal loudly. The Masked Tickler's tongue soon ventured to the right foot, and played with those 5 toes tormentingly, flickering between them and sucking on them individually. Carmen was going bonkers, and finally The Masked Tickler stopped.
Carmen quickly sucked down air as The Masked Tickler wasted no time and approached Molly once more.
"8! Molly Sims wins Round 1!" The announcement boomed.
"Legs!" It said next, and The Masked Tickler quickly started.
She first creeped her nails behind her knees, quickly poking at drilling at the soft skin with her long nails, sending Molly into hysterics. Although not nearly laughing as loud as she was when she was sole-tickled, Molly was still going crazy. Then The Masked Tickler's left hand ventured down to Molly's calf, which she stroked evily, causing Molly to giggle like a 10 year old girl. Both hands soon went back behind the knees, which soon switched to stroking, eliciting even bigger a reaction from the tied model.
"Hhehehahahhehahahehahahplehehehehahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
The Masked Tickler then moved to Carmen.
"7!"
And no quicker when the announcement finished saying the number 7, Carmen was already screaming, due to 10 long nails scouring up and down her firm thighs.
"Hhehehaahahhehehahahahahahhehehehheeheehehehahahahheheheeeeeeee!!!!!"
The nails went up and down Carmen's tanned thighs, going all around them, up and down, hitting every patch of skin. When she found a good spot she would stop momentarily and scratch that spot for a couple seconds, then move on back to searching. The Masked Tickler's hands soon lowered to beneath Carmen's knees, where she rubbed firmly with her fingers, getting Carmen screaming even louder. The rubbing increased, getting faster, and slowly evolving into quick nail tickles. It was amazing, this ladie's hands were simply amazing! Her hands moved so fast, between firm rubbing, quick nails, soft fingers, Carmen was red in the face. The tormentor stopped.
"8! Carmen Electra wins Round 2. Score is tied, 1-1."
The Masked Tickler moved back to Molly.
"Sides!"
The Masked Tickler pounced, and quickly dug 10 nails into her lower-sides, then wiggling them back and forth, sending Molly back on the tickle train. All 10 nails tapped lightly up and down her sides, like she was drumming to the beat of a song. The Masked Tickler then placed her fingers on Molly's uppersides, then she trailed them down the sides with tremendous speed, placed them at the top again, and repeated. This technique sure did get to the Old Navy model, as Molly was screaming at the top of her lungs, bucking wildly against her bonds.
"Hhehehahahhehaahahahahheheheeehahahhhhahaahhehehahhaahahhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
The Masked Tickler then set her nails in the middle of Molly's sexy sides, and pinched in deeply, getting a great reaction. She then did this up and down her sides, up and down, up and down. Then she stopped so suddenly, and moved to Carmen. Everyone was amazed at The Masked Tickler's techniques. So simple and so exotic, so new and so well-used, just so overall perfect.
"9!" The announcement boomed out.
The Masked Tickler attacked Carmen's beautifully tanned sides withoutv warning, quickly spidering all 10 soft fingers quickly and lightly up the delicate curvy sides of this gorgeous model. Carmen was screaming and giggling like a child as the Masked Tickler quickly sent this grown woman into a giggling mess. 10 long red nails were in a tickling blur, climbing up and down Carmen's sides, poking scratching, stroking, spidering, swirling, digging, sliding... she stopped.
"7!"
The Masked Tickler soon left the sweaty laughing Carmen and faced Molly once more, who was still breathing heavily, her round breasts heaving up and down.
Then the screen switching to me as someone trails a stiff feather across my bare tummy.
"A-and n-nowhheehheeaha for a-ahahahahahc-commerciahehel br-reakhehehehehehee!!!"
TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back