• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whats the best true tickling experince u have ever had

proud2tickle

TMF Expert
hello everyone i have bene gone for a wihel and had to create and new name under a new service since i lsot my old emial adress i use to be ticklingirls but i am back and i wnat to know ur real tickles hopefully we cna get up to a 5 star thread and be i nthe tickle books of history forever

for my first one that ill share iwth u was in 10th grade there was a a cute little redhead named cara and she was a good firend of mine every day in calss we wouldnt do anytinhg it was one of those classs that the teachers jstu didnt care so she would often wear flip flops on her cute size 6 feet offering cahnces for me to tickle her one day we where in the room just me and her while everyone wnet ot lunch she had laid her legs across my lap (set her self up id say) and exposed her self to getting a foot tickle i quickly wrapped my leg aroundboth of hers adn slowly removed those baby blue flip flops for hte next five minutes i was able to tickle her poor little bounded feet with nicel ong slow strokes and quick fast ones. she relaly laughed her head off i finally stopped and let her be realses it took her another nice minutes to recover she was a ticklish one.

remember post any tickles at all if u get a good scene at the park or ur able to walk by a co-worker whatever the deal maybe tell us all aobut it right here

:eek: :eek: :eek: WoW i mean wow...i don't have a tickling experience to share.........yet..but i just wanted to say WOW i didn't know there was a "Level of Triple Diamond Feather" wow.. i dunno how old that is- maybe i haven't been paying attention.. that wild....thats so many posts...are we making up these names as we go? did we get to platinum yet?

Only Myriads knows what the level are. He said that names for levels have been chosen up to 50,000 posts.

Here is what has been seen so far:

50 posts--TMF Novice
150--TMF Regular
300--TMF Expert
600--TMF Master (although I have always contended that it should be TMF Mistress for women members)

1,000--First Level Red Feather
1,250--Second Level Red Feather
1,500--Third Level Red Feather
1,750--Fourth Level Red Feather

The four-levels-per-thousand with a different color continues on upward until 9,750 for Fourth Level White Feather, with the colors as follows:

1,000--Red Feather
2,000--Orange Feather
3,000--Yellow Feather
4,000--Green Feather
5,000--Blue Feather
6,000--Indigo Feather
7,000--Violet Feather
8,000--Black Feather
9,000--White Feather

These levels have been reached so far at 10,000 and above (where the "First, Second, Third, Fourth" are no longer used):

10,000 Level of Cherry Feather
11,000 Level of Tangerine Feather
12,000 Level of Lemon Feather
13,000 Level of Lime Feather
14,000 Level of Blueberry Feather
15,000 Level of Raspberry Feather
16,000 Level of Grape Feather
17,000 Level of Blackberry Feather
18,000 Level of Diamond Feather
19,000 Level of Double Diamond Feather
20,000 Level of Triple Diamond Feather

It should be noted that both Big Jim and HisDivineShadow have told me that I have so many posts because I have no life. :p :p

pardon me but

F*** that lets go a cold million

it can be called- "posing 1 mill on a tickle forum: priceless"

The best true tickling experience I've ever experienced occurred only a few weeks ago...

I've known my girlfriend Traci since we were both kids; we grew up in the same neighborhood....she and my oldest sister were best friends (I'm 3 1/2 yrs older than both of them). From childhood until last June, Traci was like my little sister....we were like brother and sister. I tickled her some as we grew up, but it was the same prankish tickling I did to my own sister (because Traci was a little brat just like sis :D

That all changed last summer when I learned Traci was divorced. I called to make sure she and the girls (her three daughters) were okay and tell her I was praying for them, and if they needed anything, not to hesitate to call. We met for lunch at a local BBQ restaurant, one thing led to another, and we began dating. I definitely don't see her as my little sis any longer...she's a kind, loving lady whom I love deeply.

What set in motion our tickling test was a discussion between us about former POW Jessica Lynch last summer. Traci was in the army at age 19, and was in the same non-combat job as Pfc Lynch...an army supply clerk. Out of curosity, I asked Traci what specialized traing, if any, did she recieve to resist torture; giving the enemy secret information if captured. Her response shocked me..."Perry, we recieved no training...nothing to resist torture. Heck, if I'd been captured, the enemy soldiers wouldn't have had to beat me....they could have tickled information out of me". She went on to say "there's no way I could have withstood being tickled while tied down and unable to escape...no way"!

I've always known Traci was extremely ticklish, especially on her slender bare feet and under her arms...and she'd always hated being tickled. After dating for several months, Traci surprised me by asking me to "tickle test" her a few weeks ago; for me to play the role of an enemy soldier, and her a captured American soldier; she wanted for me to tie her down, and try to tickle military secrets from her; a ticklish interrogation. Traci's just as ticklish at age 38 as when she was 19, so she wanted to test her limits, and see what she could withstand.

We set a date for our tickling experiment on a Friday evening, and she arrived at my home a little late (as usual :D). I'd set up my weightlifting bench as a tickle-interrogation table in the den. Traci removed her sneakers and white ankle socks (we'd agreed beforehand I'd only tickle her feet), and sat down on the bench, her soft slender size 6 feet hanging just over the edge. At a petite 5'3"-115 lbs, Traci was a perfect fit. I used duct tape to bind her ankles and knees to the bench, handcuffed her wrists behind her back, then used duct tape to secure her wrists to the bench. My final touch was tying her two big toes together with a soft string. Traci was immobilized....she struggled to free herself, but the bonds held fast.

Traci looked up at me with a sly grin on her face and said "okay big boy...you've got me. What are you going to do with me"? :D I flashed her back a grin, and sat down at her feet. Traci's always taken great care of her feet, but her pedicure that evening was magnificent....bright red toenail polish, and her soles silky soft from heel to toes. I set the timer (to know how long she withstood the tickling)....we'd set "safewords" that were military "secrets"; her full name, rank, serial number, her job in the army, her C.O.'s name and rank. If she gave me any of that info, she was giving up.

I began by stroking lightly the arch of Traci's right foot, then her left.
She immediately began struggling, scrunching her cute little soles, and within 10-15 seconds she was giggling. As I began tickling the smooth balls of her feet, the giggling became squeals of laughter. Traci was laughing uncontrollaby, wiggling her toes wildly, trying to clench her toes, but she's so ticklish it was no use. I began interrogating her saying "What is your name"?? "Why are you in my country"....but all I heard from Traci was "NOOOOO PLEEEASE NOOOO....AHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE"!!!

By this time, tears were streaming down Traci's face, her long dirty blond hair matted on her face, as she wiggled and squirmed, struggled to resist, to get away from the tickling.
I was becoming concerned (her face was getting red), and asked Traci was she okay. She screamed "GO AHEAD...I'M OKAY...I'M OKAY"!! I then began tickling underneath Traci's toes...and she went wild, tossing her head from side to side, and laughing louder than I've ever heard her before. I again asked her "WHO ARE YOU"? "WHO IS YOUR COMMANDING OFFICER"?? This time, Traci didn't hesitate, screaming "TRACI....CORPORAL TRACI HENSON!!...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!!!

At this point, I knew Traci'd given up and I stopped tickling her. As she gasped for breath, still giggling softly, I noticed she'd reached her breaking point in only 3 minutes and 27 seconds (Traci later told me if someone had been tickling her under her arms or on her waist and tummy at the same time, she wouldn't have lasted a minute). I cut the tape, and removed my handcuffs, and asked if she was okay. She responded as in typical Traci fashion, by immediately tickling me around the waist, and we both ended up rolling on the carpet giggling like 10 year old kids again :D

That was definitely the best and most intense tickling I've ever been involved in (but we've had several awesome evenings of "gentler playful tickling and bondage" since...and have more planned this weekend :)

Hmm, let's see...12th grade. I met this girl, we'll call her Sara for anonymities sake. One day we were hanging out waiting for the bus to come along to pick her up (I drove myself home but I thought I would be nice and stay and hang out with her.). After a few minutes we got antsy, and I tickled her sides. She laughed and giggled, and fell over accidentally. As she tried to crawl away, I managed to get her shoes off and tickle her socked feet for a moment. She shrieked.

Well, later, I found out that her feet are a 15 on the one to ten ticklish scale. I also found out that she LOVED IT! So, we started sneaking out laste at night for tickle-meets. One night I took her to my house and tied her down, naked, to the coffe table, and for an hour I tickled and kissed her all over. The last 15 minutes I spent on her soles alone, and after five she was begging me to stop, "Ahhahahah I can't take it, eeeeheeheehee!" Needless, to say, I didn't. We soon started dating, and had some crazy nights...like the one that I tied her down, tickle tortured her, then we made "tickle-love" (corny, yeah, but freakin hot! Tickling an uber-ticklish girl as you make love to her? YES!!!), and she came seven or eight times...she stayed at my house that night, needless to say.

I'm not even going to get into my story about Nikki...hehe. Mitch knows what I am talking about.

CS

wow oh man oh man

you guys ahve had some way better experinces then my self keep them coming fellows with senior tickling stories and a interogation tickle well have a million post in no time.

but as for now my next little story took place when i was in college. we where all hanging out off campus and for several weeks i had admired this girl well call jayme. she was very beautiful and was actaully at college on a scholarship for soccer. i remember meeting her that night and actaully we became close friends. now i am a foot tickler my self so all theses little waste tickles werent efficent enough for me. so i keep playing on when to tickle her pretty slender size 9s. the time cmae over hte summer hwne she invited me up to her house we where both twenty at the time. and we where jsut out in the yard palling around playing none other then soccer. she dusted me pretty good and started to make fun of how well she beat me well this didnt settle well with me so i tackled her to the ground and layed her on her stomach i qucikly slid down her back onto her caves and began untying those shoes. now i am from the south and she is a southren gal so i knew almost instantly she ws gonna be extremely ticklish on those beautiful feet. and once i got both shoes and cotton white socks off i stroked all 10 fingers up both feet this tickling went on for 10 minutes or so before she could not take anymore. but he beautiful blonde and been conquered we kept in touch over the next two years after college was over but i dont hear from her now.

well guys keep postin

The other day, my sister came to stay with me for a couple days. She's three years older than me. Well we play wrestle every time we see each other. She ALWAYS wins cuz shes bigger and stronger than me. So the night she came by, I took advantage of her being really tired and really sleepy and I straddled her and tickled her for about 5 mins. So she let me win that one. The next day, around the time when she was about to leave, I started talking smack, and messin with her, not letting her leave. I was sitting on the floor and she picked up my feet and tickle my feet or abou 2 mins. ( that was fun!!) but I started fighting back. So we started wrestling again. I fought back for all it was worth, and was winning for a while. We fight hard and dirty. Biting, kicking, punching, pinching, head butting ( but not to hard) you name it. Somehow, she managed to pin me to the bed on my stomach, under her arms, in a way where I couldnt get away and she had total access to my ribs. I dont know how she did that, but she did it!! She tickled me for 20 mins!! That's the longest I've EVER been tickled!! And I loved every minute of it. And that's about it.

Lets see, well well well, where to begin...

I have already told some of you that I had a HECK of a lot of tickles thru my high school years. I always seemed to love the fact that these beautiful girls (that I had crushes on) were ticklish, moreso than the fact I was tickling them. To pick just one best would be an atrosity, a misscarriage of justice.

I'll start off with the one I think might be the best...

-First off, I'd like to say that I have spent the past hour trying to think off which one the best would be, and here it is...

I finally decided on a hottie that moved away after my junior year. She was beautiful, peaches N cream complexion, AMAZING blue eyes, brown hair (justlike I love it-Blue eyes, Brown hair)-she was a cheerleader, not petite, but just right. she was a real nice sweetheart. Anyways, I had an assigned seat two rows away from her, but everyday after the lesson we could go sit wherever and talk to whoever. So, I went to sit next to her everyday. The first experience was me not knowing what wool socks were, and she had me feel them, so I tickled the middle of the bottom of her foot, and she jerked it away so fast I thought she sprained my wrist. She said "I am very ticklish on my feet, don't do that." So, I started to poke her sides, and she jerked away, trying to hold on to my hands. It was a dream cum true for me. I spent many days ticklign her, because when I did, she didn't laugh but just squirmed, so my "cover' was I was going to get her to laugh one of those times. It was amazing squeezing her knee (my favorite spot) and ticklign her almost everyday. It was like f-ing heaven.

In fact, I change my mind. I just remember the one and only time I tickled her sister, who was one year younger, and THE BOMBSHELL of the school, like the girl everybody thought was the hottest. She was a nice sweetheart like her older sister, but she wasn't as innocent and niave. BUT SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL. It was my 17th birthday party, and I had been officially wondering for 2 WHOLE YEARS as to whether this bombshell was ticklish. We were all lying on my trampoline, and the youngest sister of the three(two years younger than the first), was lying there with her feet near me. So, I started giving her a foot massage, not even thinking about it, and she loved her feet being massaged (may I say I always thought the youngest was the hottest of the three. She had perfect brown hair for me, perfect blue eyes for me (real bright) and very petite-unlike the other two). Then I thought for a moment, and started tickling her feet. At first, for about ten seconds, she didn't squirm or laugh, but i knew she couldn't hold it in forever. She then started gigling and said "okay, stop it now." i said "You REAL ticklish?" and she replied "well of course, if you are going to keep at it." I said "That is just cuz you were holding it in. Ticklish (name)" Then the bombshell spoke up. It has been nearly two years, so I cannot remember specifically what she said, but said sumthing about not being ticklish. Then she stuck her feet out as if she wanted me to test her ticklishness. So, I turned my body so it was facing my house, bot facing her, and put her left foot in i guess a "footlock" with my right arm, and tickled the hell out of those feet. And I heard the most beautiful sound I ever heard: A certain kind of bubbly, yet sexy, yet cute laugh that only she could do. It ranks up there as being one of my top five moments in high school.

Neways, now that I got away from the absolute bests, I will tell some more of my true life tickles in another few posts.

C Ya

awesome experinces

wow pimp and luv you guys seem to have had some top tenners of all time keep them comming hte more the merrier and neutrom i tihnnk we all love to hear bout ur friends mother i mean i have had one of thsoe so i guess ill tell ya about it

this little great experince of mine happed almost 10 years ago when i was 16 or so. my friend travis and i had been pretty close since we were 3 or so. we always had close family frienships as well but i had never really gotten to test the ticklishness of his moms feet. her name was MS.A and she was a very attractive lady even to a 16 year old and she was in her mid 40s. blonde hair green eyes about 5 10 with out shoes perfect body figure and all that and not to mention flawless size 8 feet.

i had always admired her beautiful feet. they where silkly white and where extremely smooth. well one night i was staying with them over night and her husband was outof town travis went to the movies with his girl firend and me and MS.A had the next two hours to spend together so i helped her clean nad stuff and we got all that taken care of in 30 minutes. so we sat down to watch everyones favorite earlier and mid ninties TV shows. during the show she sad she wanted to lay on the couch and if it was ok if she could place her feet in my lap. i said yeah sure why not. so with this she put her head against hte arm rest and laid down siwing her feet right into my lap. well after 5 minutes she said to u mid removing my tennis shoes i have been in htem all day. and trying to hodl aobuthe excitment in my face i siad no problem well let me tell u she wore them thangs tight to i had to untie htem and slide them off. over the next 20 minutes or so i realized i had a chacne to tickle her feet and wheni looked up at her face she was asleep. so i decide i was goin for the kill. what i first did was move my left leg over her ankles so i had her legs locked firmly in place teh next thing i did was peel of those sexy white socks. i know had her pefectly in place right before i went to tickle i noticed that she had left her feather duster out so i decided to have fun first. so i grabbed it and began very lightly tickling her feet well she started giggling nad flexing her feet in her sleep after this wnet one for a mintue or so she woke up and siad what are u doing nad i just replide u went to sleep on ur company so now i am gonna have to teach you about southren hospitality with that i rolled her on the floor and locked her legs nicly to my advantage and began ticklign her feet fast she started laughing and bucking wildly. after five minutes and her gasping for air i let her up as i wnet to pick her up she hugged me adn said oh that was so aweful i forgot how ticklish i was my husband and travis never tickle me so i havnt been tikcled in 20 years i thought what a shame but a good did come from it as when ever we where alone she woudl ask me to rub her feet.

well ths all for thsi addition if u have anymroe great stories post them

come on everyone

lets go guys i know yall have some wild great off the wall tickle experinces lets not let this thread die

This is a true story. The names have been changed. It might not be my best or most intense, but it was a lot of fun, just the same.

A while back I came home to find my wife, Victoria, on the phone and her teenage daughter from a previous marriage, Jerri was tickling her foot. (Jerri was a senior in highschool at the time this occurred.) Victoria has nice legs and beautiful feet. She is only ticklish on her feet, and sometimes she is more sensitive than she is at other times. Today she was obviously enjoying what was happening to her, because she smiled while I watched for a minute from inside the front door, and when her friend told a joke she laughed a bit harder than the joke deserved.

I entered the room where Victoria was sitting in a chair by the living room phone, twirling a strand of her hair around her finger. She hadn't changed clothes after she got home from work, so she was still in her silk blouse, skirt and pantyhose. Jerri was sitting on the floor at her feet.

Jerri was waiting for her turn on the phone. Meanwhile she had taken off her mom's left shoe and she was stroking her stockinged foot. She was obviously having a little fun while she tried to motivate her mother into getting off the phone. After I watched for a couple of minutes I decided to join in the fun. I sat cross-legged on the floor facing Jerri, and picked up Victoria's right foot. As I took the shoe off her foot I heard Victoria say into the phone "Oh no..." and then she said "Nothing, I didn't mean you" and she continued with her conversation. Jerri continued to tickle her mother's left foot.

I observed Jerri's technique for a while. She was mostly raking her fingernails along the length of the soles. (A technique that after she desensitized a bit, my wife found very pleasurable.) I looked over at Jerri and said "Not bad, but if you want better results try something like this." I began to run a single fingernail in a "figure-8" pattern in the arch of my wife's right foot. Victoria's foot twitched a little. Then I ran my finger under all five toes. This elicited a little more movement in her foot and she began trying to move out of my grasp. When I got a finger in between her toes she giggled and told her friend, "John's home and I'm going to have to go get supper." After her friend said something Victoria continued, "Well, he and Jerri are tickling my feet, and I think I'm just gonna have to get off the phone!" When she hung up Jerri and I had to quit. I thought it was a lot of fun though. ;)

brovo soleseeker

well soleseeker it seems that you ahve toaught the padowon wel. great story loved hearing how ur wife tired in playing it off good show.

now everyone else lets him some extremly memember and top tickles u ahve shared

hey everyone

i ahve been busy last couple of days with work and all and i see no one has kept the thread goin come on everyone

here is a little story i ahve to go along with some others this was a top tickle

this experinces comes from a thanksgiving day. now i am not sure how many years ago this was or what all happened but my very beautiful cousins alex and carri where speending the next 2 days iwth us while there parents went out of town. Alex is about 5'9 115 pounds and i think she was 17 at hte time hwere as carri is 5'7 120 pounds both long blonde hair and goregous smile. alex waers a size 8 while carri wheres a size 7 1/2. as the story goes it had gotten real late the night of thanksgiving nad we had gotten all settled down watching a movie us three in my room carri had on some white socks while alex was in nylons. i dont remember what happened but carri started tickling alex and alex and her got into a tickle fight. now i am sititng her on the bed trying to figure out which on to get by the ankles. well as luck would have it i had a large country red neck belt laying on my counter. well i trapped both of their wiggle feet in my trap and for hte next 15 minutes along with sliding off carri's socks i tickled a pair of stocking soles and a pair of bare feet a truly awesome thing

sole seeker said:
This is a true story. The names have been changed. It might not be my best or most intense, but it was a lot of fun, just the same...

I remember seeing you post this once before seeker. It is always one of my favorites because of the true, everyday nature of it.

Thanks!

TK

Ah, true experiences. I shall copy and paste my party experience. Go to!!

Me: 5'3" and a smidge, medium build, curvy, long brown (with slight reddishness) thick semi-curly hair, brown eyes, medium complexion, everyone says I have an incredibly expressive mouth, I'm Irish, but don't look it, cuz I guess I'm dark Irish which isnt the stereotype. My style is kind of JCrew meets Hot Topic and Urban Outfitters... kind of Bohemian meets preppie meets beach bum.

Courtney: A little over 5'5, small boned, but kinda wide hips, curvy, pouty lips, light brown straight incredibly thick hair which is kind of short, falling around her ears, brown eyes, pale skin. She's the whitest girl I know, not in color, in personality. She is a bit of a princess, very California style clothing... shorts or tight jeans and sandals... She gets told a lot that she looks like the girl from Dawson's Creek. The blonde one. I can't remember her name. Never watched that show.

Court's Sis: about 5'2, also curvy, straight shiny brown hair a little past her shoulders, a big smile, strong features, but pretty. Kinda business-woman-like.

Matt: About 6', thick wavy but short brown hair, medium complexion, kind of grungy. He's a slam poet, an acclaimed one in SD.

Court's Mom: About my height, with shoulder length straight bright auburn hair, little and thin, bright turquoise eyes (she has green eyes, but her contacts are blue... really cool), perfect little house wife in her 50s but could pass for 40s, from Mississippi, very Southern hospitality and such. I guess her skin is kind of pale. She's beautiful really. We're always telling Courtney how beautiful her mom is.

Here we go.

OK, I don't have a whole lot of true stories worth telling, since none of my friends are really into tickling (that I know of), but this one was quite something, in my opinion.

My best friend Courtney was turning 17, and she had a party at her house one night after rehearsal for a musical that a bunch of us were in. It was a very innocent party, just goofy jokes and ice cream and presents and such, there were maybe a dozen of us, evenly distributed between girls and guys, plus Court's parents and one of her sisters, who at the time was probably 27 or 28. Well, it got to be about 11, and things were dying down, people were getting antsy, her parents had retired to their end of the house, and we were all trying to decide what to do. People were sprawled all over the place on couches and chairs and the floor, and I was standing by the door, facing away from the room, looking outside, when Courtney's sister (who I have ALWAYS suspected of having the fetish) crept up behind me and attacked my ribs. I was so taken by surprise that I yelped and my knees gave out and I just fell to the floor. She then straddled me and went to work on my upper body, for about thirty seconds, and I was screaming and laughing so hard, it had quite gotten the attention of everybody else in the room. Courtney's sister was having a great time, and she said, "Hey, Court! She's even more ticklish than you!"
I was putting up a pretty good fight, since she didn't have control over my arms, and as much as I love being tickled, defense is a natural mechanism, fetish or no. Courtney seemed very relieved to hear that I had her beat in the ticklishness factor. She was always telling me about how her sisters would gang up on her all the time, and the idea of this particular sister, who was usually the instigator, discovering an even more worthy victim, came as happy news to her.
A couple of the guys came over and grabbed my arms and legs, and hoisted me into the air and carried me, struggling and kicking,over to the couch. Some of the girls were yelling at them to stop and leave me alone, but they were outnumbered and outsized by the guys, so they gave up rather quickly. They probably figured, at least some people had found something to do to amuse themselves. I was tossed onto the overly-cushy couch, and was sat upon by Matt,one of the sturdier guys. Normally I'm strong enough to get out of these situations, but the weight of Matt coupled with the ultra squishy cuhions I was half-buried in was too much for me to deal with. Living in San Diego, wearing flip flops and a tank top are as common as eating and sleeping, so I was an easy tickling target. Matt concentrated on my ribs, and another guy went straight for my knees, which are an extremely sensitive spot for me, especially when I'm already being tickled. He discovered, after a long period of the regular squeezing and poking, that the move where you start with your fingers bunched up at the center of the knee and then slowly spread them out made me scream bloody murder, which pleased him quite a bit. Courtney's sister, meanwhile, was watching contently. I started yelling out of desperation for Courtney's mother, shouting her first name in between screams and gasps and laughter. Eventually she showed up, wondering what in the world could be going on. Now, Coutney's mom is a little Southern Woman, a beauty queen in her youth, very quiet and cordial, classic. She's like my second mom, so I figured she'd help me out here. She saw what was happening to me, and marched over to the couch and ordered the boys to stop right away in her slight Mississippi drawl. They stopped, though I was still pinned down, Matt still sitting on me. She sat down on the couch next to me and took my hand. I was panting and giggling (it had probably been a good 7-10 minutes since I had first been attacked), and I was frankly rather embarrassed that I had to basically "call for Mommy" to help me. She said to the boys very sternly, "What do you think you're doing to poor Caitlin? I can't believe you boys!"
The guys were starting to look kind of ashamed of themselves (though I knew they were gonna be pissed at me in a minute), and everyone was staring, and there I was, red-faced from the tickling and the embarrassment of it all, when Courtney's mom smiled, squeezed my hand and said, "You've completely neglected her feet!" With that, she turned around, yanked off my flip flops and went to work! I could not f@%ing believe it! I had thought she had saved me, but she was a total traitor! My feet are unbearably ticklish and I started shrieking with laughter, and within seconds had 4 or 5 of my friends tickling me at once. One of the girls took over one of my feet and Courtney went for my collarbone area, which she knew was one of my torture spots, and her sister got my waist and underarms. At some point I remeber looking up and through the blur of my tear-filled eyes, I could see Courtney's father standing above me with a video camera. I have no idea what happened to that tape.
That was definitely the most severe dose of tickle torture I've ever endured. I'd say I was tickled for a total of a half hour during that night, having been released once, and then tackled again upstairs sans family members. I was so incredibly sore the next day, I can't even tell you. I'd say that's pretty good for them not being Tickle enthusiasts (aside from my suspicion of the evil sister), and me not purposely making myself available for tickling, wouldn't you?

Mwah!
-Bell :cool2:

WoW great stories

well work had bene kinda of crazy again and all but i wnat to thank those of yall sharing ur greatest tickling experinces i hope u keep posting more lets make thsi thread really grow and thanks to soleseeker for helping boost it while i ahve bene away

the end

well everyone i guess there is no more wild and crazy tickling experinces sad to hear that hte thread is gonna sink but if u cna revive it please do tell

true accounts

The thread isn't dead just yet. I'll post two things. Some of you may have read these before (I posted them in other TMF threads). These are two of my favorite real-life experiences.

This first one took place when my cousin and I were in high school. Aside from a pesky tornado and a horrible thunderstorm it was a great weekend. NOTE: This one is too large to post here.

True Youthful Tickling

The second event took place when I was much younger and involved a beautiful woman who was sent to watch me. I'll post it here.

** Tickling Sarah **

AUNT SARAH: This incident took place when I was I was about eleven years old. It involved a beautiful woman named Sarah. She knew my parents for many years, but moved away when I was just a baby. I’d only met her twice (once when I was in first grade, and again years later at a family birthday party). Although she was not related to me, my parents always referred to her as Aunt Sarah… I still don’t know why.

At the time of this incident, Sarah had just returned to the area. She’d been living out of state, but decided to move back when she and her husband divorced. When she got to town, she called my parents.

What I didn’t find out until weeks later was that Sarah had recently been told she couldn’t have children. She always loved kids, and the news was devastating.

In a conversation with my mother, Sarah expressed a need to be around children and asked if she could watch me sometime. Despite the fact I was in fifth grade, my parents thought it was a wonderful idea. They wanted to help Sarah and didn’t like leaving me home alone for extended periods (I think they were afraid I might start a fire or something).

The following day, my parents told me that Aunt Sarah would be visiting us sometime during the weekend. To be honest, the news of her impending arrival didn’t excite me. Had I known what Sarah was going through, I would have displayed a more positive attitude.

Later that day, I came home from school to an empty house. This didn’t bother me, and I went about my customary after-school ritual… devouring homemade cookies and milk while watching cartoons. Shortly thereafter, my parents called.

My father had a business trip that day, and he took my mother with him. There were problems, and he needed to stay longer than expected. They wouldn’t be home until very late that evening, and they’d arranged for Aunt Sarah to come and stay with me. Spending Friday night with a babysitter didn’t sound like fun, but I didn’t give them any static about it. Our phone conversation ended, and I sprawled out on the couch and continued watching TV.

Sometime after five o’clock, the doorbell rang. Upon opening the door, I nearly fainted. Sarah looked incredible. She was approximately 30 years old, 5’7, with beautiful blonde hair, deep blue eyes, a phenomenal smile, and an aerobically sculpted figure. She was wearing a blouse, skirt, and strappy high heels that showed off her immaculately painted toenails. She also had a suit coat slung over her shoulder, and the scent of her perfume was captivating.

Sarah came to the house directly from her new job. She didn’t stop to change, and I was glad she didn’t. Before I could say anything, she bounded through the door, hugged me, and planted a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek. She was being quite affectionate, and I didn’t complain.

I encouraged Sarah to make herself comfortable, and she sat in my father’s Lazy-Boy recliner. Acting entirely on instinct, I plopped down on the floor just inches from her feet… an action she found cute.

As our conversation progressed, I casually reached over and placed my hand on Sarah’s left foot. She looked at me and smiled, but made no effort to pull away. We talked for a while longer, and she took me to the local pizza parlor for dinner.

When we returned, Sarah was eager to entertain me, and offered to play card games or Monopoly, watch TV, or do seemingly anything else I wanted. She seemed surprised when I asked her to sit and talk for a while.

We resumed our original position – her sitting in my father’s chair, and me at her feet. Things got better when she kicked off her shoes, complaining they were uncomfortable. As we talked, I placed my hands on her feet. She didn’t seem to mind.

Before long, Sarah seemed a bit antsy. She wanted to do something with me and repeated her previous offer. I didn’t want to blow the entire evening on a card game, so I suggested an activity that might afford me some chances to play with her feet… drawing.

Sarah was pleased with my suggestion. I led her to my room and produced some sketch pads, crayons and colored pencils. Then I offered her a comfortable chair. She smiled, sat, and graciously accepted a box of Crayolas and some paper.

While Sarah started drawing, I tried to focus. I was eager to play with her feet but didn’t want to be obvious. For roughly fifteen minutes, I made some respectable drawings that impressed her.

Doing my best to look innocent, I knelt beside Sarah’s chair and asked if I could trace her hands. She thought it sounded like fun and was eager to comply. Using multiple crayons, I traced her hands in various regions of the page, creating a colorful collage.

Sarah was impressed with my artwork, and the door was open for the next logical progression… tracing her feet. She stood up and placed them on my sketchpad without hesitation.

Aunt Sarah proved to be a tickler’s delight. As my crayons traced around the outer edges of her feet, she giggled, squirmed, and complained she was ticklish.
The collage turned out well, and she hugged me before sitting down.

Sarah asked me what I’d like to do next, and tickling was the only thing that came to mind. I dove at her ankles and began wildly scribbling my fingers all over her soles. She thrashed in the chair and screamed with laughter, but I managed to hang on. This went on for more than two minutes, when I took pity on her and stopped.

I was almost expecting Sarah to be angry, but she wasn’t. Instead, she dismissed my actions as those of a playful child. She continued laughing for a few minutes and playfully slapped my shoulder.

While Sarah recovered from my ticklish assault, I put the art supplies away and attempted to start another conversation. Trying to be casual, I once again placed my hands on her feet. This time, I was a bit more bold and started playing with her toes. The gesture did not go unnoticed, and she confronted me.

“I could be wrong, but I think someone really likes feet,” Sarah said in a coy tone.

My emotions ran a gamut from embarrassment to fear. I was mortified by the prospect that she would tell my parents about my love of women’s feet. I alternated between blushing and begging her to keep quiet about this. She hugged me until I thought my ribs would break, and reassured me.

“This will be our little secret,” Sarah said. “I promise.”

I thanked Sarah and hugged her for a few minutes. When I pulled away from her, she looked a bit sad. Looking back on it, she was probably thinking about the child she couldn’t have. When I asked Sarah if something was wrong, she denied it and painted a bright smile on her face.

As she’d one earlier in the evening, Sarah asked me what I’d like to do next.
She emphasized that she wanted me to have fun, and any ideas I had would be fine with her. Frankly, this woman was so determined to entertain me that I could have suggested burning the house down and she would have complied. That weighed in my favor.

Since my foot fetish secret was already out, I asked Sarah if I could massage her feet. She erupted with laughter up on hearing my suggestion. Fearful that she might turn me down, I swung into action.

I removed my foot massage supplies from the closet and arranged them on a towel beside the chair. With lightning quickness, I took my best basin to the bathroom and filled it with warm water and foot soap. When I returned, Sarah smiled at me, undoubtedly stunned that an eleven-year old boy would own a collection of foot massage supplies.

Before Sarah could say anything, I knelt in front of her, placed her feet in the basin, and massaged them with soothing techniques. She reclined in the chair and sighed, content to let me have my fun. I bathed Sarah’s feet for more than ten minutes, during which she became quite relaxed.

“What’s next?” she asked in a giggly voice.

I rinsed her feet and raised the footrest on the chair. Sarah’s skirt was a bit short, and I sensed she was uncomfortable, so I covered her with a floral-patterned sheet. That solved the problem.

Attempting to make Sarah feel like I was waiting on her, I dashed to the kitchen and returned with a bowl of homemade cookies and a thoroughly chilled Coke.
She laughed and smiled as I served them to her.

With everything in place, I sat near Sarah’s feet and began the massage. She watched with interest as I applied a richly moisturizing foot cream to her delicate soles. The room quickly filled with the aroma of coconut and peppermint.

Sarah remarked that her feet felt wonderful. She was genuinely surprised that someone my age had such advanced foot massage skills. While nibbling on cookies, she questioned me.

“What’s the story mister?” she giggled. “You’ve obviously done this before.”

Although I didn’t specifically tell Sarah about my cousin Kate, I did let her know that I had a friend who let me play with her feet. I added that I’d given her many hours of foot massages. She thought it was sweet.

While Sarah was questioning me about my foot fetish, the urge to tickle her returned. She’d been very kind to me, and I didn’t want to torture her. With my lightest touch and a soft voice, I initiated one of my favorite tickling games.

"Your toes are so cute,” I said. ”This little piggie went to market, this little piggie satyed home, this little piggie had roast beef, and this little piggie had none… and this little piggie went tickle tickle tickle all over the cute little piggies!“

Sarah responded to my efforts by giggling and squirming about the chair. She briefly protested, explaining she was too old for piggies. I assured her she wasn’t and tickled harder.

When the tickling intensified, Sarah pleaded with me to stop. I couldn’t resist the urge to negotiate and gave her two options. I said I would tickle her for two hours, or she could let me massage her feet. Through gales of hysterical laughter, she begged me to rub her feet. NOTE: I never would have tickled this poor woman for two hours.

As Sarah struggled to catch her breath, I resumed the foot massage with my best techniques. It only took her a few minutes to relax, and I continued pampering her for more than thirty minutes.

Sarah never ordered me to stop the foot massage. After an hour or so, it naturally seemed like a good time to quit, and I did so instinctively. I organized and put away all of my foot massage supplies while Sarah thanked me for pampering her.

We walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. Sarah couldn’t resist the urge to grill me about the girls at my school. We talked quite openly for more than an hour, and it was fun. Then she took me to the arcade, followed by a stop at a fast food place.

When we returned to the house, my parents were home. They thanked Sarah for watching me and visited for a while. She said I was on my best behavior and winked at me.

I walked Sarah to her car, hugged her, and pleaded with her to come back soon. She did come to visit the following week, and before she moved away, my parents invited her to watch me many more times.

One final note… things worked out well for Sarah. The last time I heard from her, she was living in Seattle and happily married. By the way, she has a son (apparently doctors don’t know everything).

Last edited:
Ooh, Ze Fuhrer Biscuit shant be happy about zis. XD

I dunno who's thread to side with.

no problem

The youthful experiences thread is in no danger. :D

Besides, I posted these in the youthful experiences thread first.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back