• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baked apple heartland, then, thick tropical air

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine game road trip in August. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. During their stay in St Louis, the weather was so oppressive that one could cut it with a knife. The temperature for the Sunday afternoon finale was 100 degrees, with it feeling like 120 down on the field. The team returned home on a Sunday night to begin a homestand against the West Coast teams. When Mitch returned home on that Sunday, after a cordial hello kiss to Naomi, he leaped on her, pinned her to the bed, and began unmercifully tickling her sides as she squealed with laughter, thrashed, and begged for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehe! Ooh no dont! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! "Let me up, Iam out of breath" She said, panting. "Not until you agree to take off whatever you're wearing and have sex with me" He said. "That is fine, you didnt have to strong arm me into doing it" She said with a giggle. "Gawd, I missed you, Mrs, your blonde silky hair, firm breasts, perfect legs, sumptuous ticklish toes" After getting naked, Mitch outstreched Naomi's leg and began kissing her foot:" That tickles, you" She giggled, as she curled her toes. "That's good. Anything that tickles means you are vulnerable, and I want you vulnerable and naked, so I can make love to you, you incredibly hot, beautiful woman" He said. As he caressed Naomi's upper body, Mitch ran a feather over her ultra sensitive nipples, which was making her increasingly beserk. "That feather on my nipples is making me crazy, it tickles like mad, and if you're not careful, Iam going to spill my love juice all over the bed, you, husband, you" She said, in between giggles. "That's a good thing. If you spill your love juice, I know whatever I'm doing turns you on" He said. Then, before having intercourse, Mitch went to pleasure Naomi orally as she began moaning loudly, and then, finally, she had an intense orgasm. "Oh my god! You certainly do know how to turn a girl on" She said, out of breath. "You havent pleasured me yet" He said. Naomi spread her legs and lay on the pillow outstreched:" I'm all yours, have your way with me" When Mitch entered Naomi, it didnt last very long, as his wife turned him on to no end, and it often made for a quick orgasm. "You are such a sexy, beautiful fox" He said.
After the night of loving, there was baseball to be played the following night, as the Good Guys opened a series with the Giants. Gil Bellows started the homestand, and kicked things off well by pitching six strong innings in a 4-1 win. Naomi followed Gil to the mound on Wednesday, and fired seven shutout innings, en route to a 3-0 triumph. Charlize Theron was on the hill for the Thursday afternoon finale, and things didnt go well for the Good Guys, as Charlize got tagged for six runs in three innings, en route to a 6-4 defeat.
Kate Hudson was on the mound on Friday night for the series opener against San Diego, and the Good Guy ace came through, allowing two runs into the ninth inning, in an eventual 4-3 Good Guy victory. The fifth starter took the ball on Saturday, and things did not go well. In front of a near sellout, he was hit for nine runs in two innings, en route to a 9-0 defeat before a booing crowd. Gil Bellows seemed to right the ship on Sunday, as he fired a two hitter into the ninth, and the Good Guys hit four solo homeruns, in a 4-0 win.
Los Angeles came to Paradise to Monday. Naomi was on the mound, and gave a solid effort, but three Good Guy errors led to three unearned runs, and the Good Guys dropped the game, 5-3. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday, and atoned for her poor game earlier in the week by pitching seven shutout innings, in a 2-0 triumph. Kate Hudson would cap the homestand on Wednesday. In a tense, well pitched game, the Good Guys prevailed, as Kate pitched eight shutout innings, and left for a pinch hitter in a scoreless game, and Mitch hit a solo homerun in the eighth, as the bullpen did the rest, in a 1-0 win in front of a sundrenched crowd of 40,000 plus on the beautiful Wednesday afternoon. The homestand had gone well except for a few bumps, and now came a California road trip.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee was an attractive blonde DJ at the club who the team had wanted to tickle for years, but she had refused up to that point. On that Saturday, she finally agreed to give the tickling a try, provided she would be let out if it got two much. The team told her about the safe word. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club as the tickle began on her neck with fingers by Mitch and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, her next ler, Gil Bellows, attacked her underarms and sides with fingers as more giggles erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Working the way down her body, the second baseman Russell tickled her inner thighs with fingers, causing her to buck. Then two lers, the catcher Barney, and left fielder Dawson, positioned themselves at each of her feet. They each took a foot and launched a tickle assault using their fingers, a feather, and ice on her soles and under her toes. The DJ went beserk!, wiggling her toes every which way and squealing with laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no! I give up! Very ticklish! NOO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! With that, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted lee was untied.
So, another successful homestand was complete. A West Coast trip was coming, and then September and the stretch run. All seemed wonderful. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

good story mitch!!

i like how naomi and mitch are getting along with no drama for once it's nice to see just their everyday lives!!!

Glad you enjoy, windowguy. I always welcome your positive comments. Sometimes I feel I have to write some drama to make things more interesting. It can just seem sort of not interesting to keep writing Mitch and Naomi play baseball, tickle, and have sex. Thats why I came up with all the dramatic events. There will be more tranquil stuff, along with maybe a bit of drama along the way, ha!, just to spice things up, as always, stay tuned, there will be more to come.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back