• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traveling through time and space: Kirsty and Kyle in the rack

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
This story contains explicit sex I hope you all enjoy it!!

Traveling through time and space: Kirsty and Kyle in the rack.

-“ Are you sure you are taking the risk ? Its dangerous to travel to early dark times said Dr Shultz the inventor of the “Time Machine” Besides I m not sure in which place you are going to land.

-“ Thanks Doctor, but we ll take the risk” answered Kirsty Gallacher, -“ Nowadays things are always the same: TV, TV TV, I want to face new challenges”
-“ Sure, life is not only about music and media. I love history, I die to see how people lived in the 1500 s”

Finally they both entered inside the Time Machine and dialed 1590, Europe……..

When they woke up they found themselves close to a small village at the foot of a mountain.
-“ Where are we? asked Kyle
-“ It looks like somewhere in Central Europe” “ Maybe Romania or Hungary” was Kirsty s answer.

While walking to the village they were surrender by a pack of soldiers, they looked surprised and asked something in a strange language, finally they lead the women to a horse, tied them laying on their stomach s to its back and rode them to a big castle up the mountain.

They were taken where the Countess or Princess, a beautiful red hair woman of about 30 years who observed the prisoners with delight.

-“ Let us explain you madam” asked a frightened Kirsty
-“ So you speak English” answered the countess interrupting, “ My name is Erzebet Bathory, Countess of Hungary and you are in my domain” “ I think you are English spies so be prepared to pay for your intrusion” “ Why are you dressing like that? Its men clothing”

Both Kyrsty and Kyle were horrified, they were wearing jeans, shirts and boots
-“ Oh God!! Erzebet Bathory she is the most sadistic princess in Europe” “ She ll torture us to death and probably rape us too!!!!” said Kyle

-“ She will never believe our story, we have to tell her what she wants”

-“Remove your clothes spies!” “ I want to see you naked” demanded Erzebet in a heavily accented English.

The girls felt embarrassed while making their “strip tease” in front of the countess.
-“ Mmmmmmmmmm, you have very attractive bodies, you are probably princess, no peasant have so soft and well cared hands and feet”.

-“I will show you the Torture chamber” “ I am sure you will confess”
-“ Let me introduce you to Sergei, my chief torturer” said Erzebet while pointing to a very muscular young man.

-“ He is fluent in Russian, Italian and English so he ll explain you how we use the torture instruments”
- “ Good evening ladies, welcome to the torture chamber” said Sergei smiling sarcastically.
- “ This is the Rack” “ We stretch the bodies till muscles and bones are broken, we use them in men and women and its great to hear them scream”
- This are the stocks, the prisoner s ankles are bound in the holes and the exposed soles are tortured”
- “Yes!! My favorite torture” interrupted the Countess. –“ Feet are so appropriate to be tortured, they are very sensible, not as sensible as breasts and sex but you can torture them for long periods, they endure a lot of torture”
- “We can use pins and needles to caress them, we can work beneath the toenails, we can hit the tender soles with a stick and of course we can burn them slowly”

While hearing this the two prisoners knelt at Erzebet feet and begged: “ Oh Countess, we ll confess!!! We are Scottish Princesses, we know that you are the most sexual and sexy Countess in Europe, we want to be your slaves, we want to be at your service we hate the British, Please accept us at your mercy!!!!!!!!

Erzebet smiled delighted –“ Okay I ll test your bodies and will; I will see if you are women enough to be my slaves”

Kyle was put in the stocks, her ankles bound in two holes 20 inches separated, her wrists bound in the upper smaller holes. As the thighs were resting over the edge of a wooden bench, her bare buttocks and sex were completely exposed in a humiliating position.

-“ OK Kyrsty, just watch Sergei working on your friend” said the Countess.

Sergei stood just behind the helpless and frightened Kyle, he slowly and gently pocked the tender underarms of the singer who screamed:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA IT TIIIIIICKLEEES NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Next, he tickled the sides but because of her position he could not reach her belly, nevertheless the effect continued to be very effective because the prisoner could barely breath: -“ HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH STOOOOP!!!”

Now Erzebet went where Kyle s feet excited with the sight of her exposed soles.

-“ Mmmmmmm beautiful, really beautiful feet, they look sooooo ticklish and tender”

- “ Not my feeet Pleeeeeease not my soles I cant stand it Pleeease, have Mercy!!!!” begged the singer

But Erzebet carefully lovingly tickled the pink tender toes. The reaction was fantastic: -“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CANT STAAAAAANNDDDITTT NNOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEESE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

The countess reaction was of obvious excitement, she continued the torment between the sexy toes, the small feet, the soft soles the spreading toes and tender arches were skillfully explored and tortured, even Kyrsty was getting excited, the sight of her helpless friend, naked humiliated was getting her really wet.

Erzebet carefully bitted Kyle s heels who could no longer resist the tickle torture and continued to scream: -“ STOP IT FOR GOD S SAKE HAVE MERCY I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE I CANT STAND NO MOOOOORE!!!!!!”

- Now Erzebet went from behind and began teasing and tickling the exposed narrow anus and sex, she was obviously expert exploring the tender sex of her victim and used her fingers and tongue to stimulate and caress the lips and vagina.-“ Ok Kyrsty now while I am feeding myself in this delicious tasty sex you must tickle torture your friend soles”

- “I wont I cant do that to my friend!!!”

- “Just obey!!!! Or else…..” was Sergei s order

- “Oh Kyle I am sorry please forgive me for this!” and began to tickle the tender pink balls of her friend s feet, she did it with great expertise because she loved those perfect small feet, she was really excited and have the excuse to tickle them not feeling guilty.

For Kyle the torture and humiliation was too much, while her best friend tortured her poor extra ticklish arches Erzebet worked her vagina and anus producing a blend of sensations she had never experienced before, she was being tortured and raped but she was enjoying it! she always dreamed of a situation like this, she came to several explosive orgasms while screaming:-“ YEEEEEEEEEEEs YEEEEEES I LIKE IT I LOVE YOU BOOOOTH ; KEEP TICKLING MY FEEET KIRSTYYYYYYYY YES MY COUNTESSSSSSSSS OOOOHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!.

Finally Sergei came with his hard penis and put it inside the prisoner s mouth and ordered “ SUCK IT! LICK IT UP!

Kyle was in complete ecstasy; in fact they were all in ecstasy; Erzebet and Kirsty continued the licking and sucking of the helpless girl, their tongues and fingers worked at her most intimate private parts while she sucked and licked Sergei s hard dick.

Both Kyrsty and Erzebet came to an orgasm at the same time, while digging their fingers deep inside Kyle s anus and vagina, Sergei filled the expert warm mouth of Kyle who came again and again swallowing hungrily and delighted……..

Next Story: Kirsty Gallacher s time: The Rack

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back