• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jaime's ticklish interrogation (fiction MF/F)

KoocheeKoo

TMF Master
It was already dark when Jaime, a pretty 22-year old blond finally arrived home from work. A nursing student in suburban Atlanta, Jaime longed for the day when she could afford her own new home, but for now it was either this less-than-luxury apartment community or live in her parents house....a thought that was depressing to her.

Since her apartment was located in an area where street crime wasn't a rarity, the petite 5'3"-110 lb young woman was concerned about becoming a victim, and tried to be prepared as best she could with both a cellphone and canister of pepper spray in her purse. Jamie cautiously crossed the dark parking lot and entered her equally dark apartment. "Thank God I'm finally home" sighed the pretty blond once inside. She quickly slipped out of her sneakers and socks, and padded barefoot across her carpet, the shag fibers massaging her extremely soft and equally ticklish size 7 feet. "I'm starved" thought Jaime, "but first a shower".

Jaime removed her clothes and took a quick but invigorating shower. As she came out of the bathroom, a large towel wrapped around her, Jaime thought she heard a noise....but dismissed it as one of her pet cats.
As she put on a bra and panties, Jaime started into her bedroom to find something comfortable....but suddenly felt someone grab her from behind. She tried to scream, but a strong hand clamped over her mouth. As Jaime struggled, the same assailant placed a moist cloth over her mouth and nose...and within seconds, she felt lightheaded then fainted.

When Jaime came too, she found herself bound and gagged...bound tightly to a chair; only clad in her bra and panties...her slender wrists tied tightly together behind her back. Jaime's knees were bound together, ankles tied together then to a bedpost of her bed.....even Jaime's two big toes were tied together with a shoestring. Jaime struggled, trying desperately to free herself, but it was no use....she was helpless.
She noticed two masked figures enter the room, both dressed in all black, one considerably taller than the other. The tall assailant was carrying Jaime's purse and demanded she tell him her ATM pin number. Jaime was terrified....she only had $600 in the bank, and it was for her rent, groceries, and nursing school supplies she needed until her next paycheck, which was almost a month away. Jaime couldn't let them take that, and shook her head vehemently and yelled "no way"! into her gag.

The tall assailant said "okay sweetheart...if you want to play that way", and motioned to the short robber; who sat down on the bed only inches from Jaime's slender bare feet.
Jaime's eyes widened when the assailant removed gloves to reveal long, bright red painted fingernails...the short assailant was a woman! She smirked "tell me blondie...are ya ticklish"?? Poor Jaime eyes told the tale...she was extremely ticklish, and her worst spot was the silky soft bottoms of her slender bare feet. The tall male assailant removed Jaime's gag, and she began to struggle again, this time in near panic...Jaime had just recieved a pedicure, and her already ungodly ticklish feet were ultra-sensitive, baby-smooth from heel to toe. Jaime began wiggling her feet and toes even before the woman robber's fingernails reached her creamy soles....but she had to resist, she couldn't tell her pin number; she somehow had to keep her wits and not tell the robbers anything.

The female robber's long nails began caressing and teasing Jaime's left sole, first her arch, then up on the soft ball of her foot. Jaime bit her lip, tried not to laugh...tried not to feel the horrible tickling sensations torturing her helpless foot, but she was fighting a battle she couldn't win. When the assailant began tickling both feet at once, Jamie's resistance couldn't hold out, and she began giggling, then laughing uncontrollably....squirming, wiggling, her arms and legs jerking. "NOOOOOO!!!!!...NOT MYYY FEEEETAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE"!!!! screamed Jaime in ticklish agony.

Jaime was jerking her head from side to side, her long blond hair flailing about. Tears were streaming down her face, her lungs searing from the hysterical laughter pouring from her mouth. The robbers taunted her by saying "cootchie coo"..."ticklish little girl...gonna tickle you". Jaime was fighting with everything she had, trying desperately not to blurt out her ATM pin number or anything else in panic, but she didn't know how much longer she could hold on. The female assailant was a skilled tickler, and used her long fingernails to find Jaime's most ticklish spots...her cute little toes and underneath her toes, then the tops of her feet, then the heels and arches, keeping the young woman off balance. Jaime was hysterical...and suddenly her situation became even worse.

The tall male assailant who'd been watching and saying little, except an occasional taunt, suddenly began tickling Jaime's smooth helpless underarms and down her sides. Poor Jaime was now being tickle tortured in two of her most ticklish areas, and she couldn't withstand it very long....she had to resist the torture, resist yelling out her pin number, but she couldn't....she couldn't take it any longer.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHESTOOOP"!!!!...."OOOH-TWO-FOUUUUUR-EIGHT!!!.....OH-TWO-FOUR-EIGHT!!!.....MY PIN NUMBER 0248...EEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHEEHEEEEEE"!!!! Jaime screamed in total agony....but the two assailants didn't stop, continued to tickle-torture the helpless girl....her soles were now flushed pink, her face contorted in agony, beet red, tear stained....her sexy slender body soaked in sweat. She was gasping for breath, yet still continuing to laugh. Jaime's strength was totally spent, and she began to see spots before her eyes, felt herself slipping into unconsciousness.......

When Jaime finally came too, she realized she was inside an ambulance,
at least it appeared to be one....and a tall, handsome paramedic dressed in a white coat sitting by her side.
"Where am I"? asked the still shaken young woman in a hoarse voice. "We're taking you to the hospital miss" answered the tall man...."just to be checked out". "The cops were called to a wild party at your apartment, lots of hysterical laughter and screaming, and found you unconscious on the floor". Jaime was puzzled..."wild party"? "gee, that guys voice sounds familiar" she thought. "Look" pleaded Jaime...."there was no wild party. I was tied up and robbed, and the two assailants tickle tortured me until I gave them my ATM pin number...you have to believe me".

"Sure sweetheart....whatever you say" answered the paramedic, or at least he looked like a paramedic she thought.
Jaime began to shiver, and realized she was still immobilized, this time by being strapped down to a stretcher, and only wearing her bra and panties. As she wondered what was going on, Jaime heard the ambulance slow and turn off the road, then stop; and when the doors opened, she realized she wasn't anywhere near a hospital....and the driver was a short woman dressed in all black with flaming red hair...and long, bright red fingernails. "Hey blondie" snarled the woman in a frightenly familiar voice...."are you still ticklish"???? :devil:

I have to argree fabulas story are you doing a second part to continue it you really should :devil:

Yeah this is a really great story! A sequel would be great!

Thanks for the kind words...

I'm definitely planning a part 2, but am not sure when I'll get the time. My aunt was rushed to the hospital late yesterday suffering from pneumonia and heart trouble, but I'll get Jaime's next tickle torment story typed up when she's better, and I get the chance (while relaxed and without interruption).

I just make them up as I go....so lord knows where and what will happen to poor helpless Jaime next (mom always did say I had a vivid imagination :D

Again, thanks for the kind words :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back