• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Caroline - PART 2

Shaggy

TMF Poster
To recap, part 1 ended with the lovely Caroline
receiving a ruthless tickle torture upon her belly. If you missed it, scroll down to find the post.

Amber stopped the raspberries and asked the tortured
caroline a question... "say, caroline, exactly what
was your score on the ACT?... mustve been pretty high
for a smart girl like you..." Puzzled, caroline
managed to whimper, "...34, but please... please no
more tickling. I cant stand it anymore!!!"

"34?" replied Amber, "well that means youre gonna get
34 more raspberries!! ready??!!" And with that Amber
resumed her fierce torture of caroline's tummy. She
took a deep breath of air, lowered her head to
caroline's belly, and blew deeply. The sound of
amber's mouth rippling against the captive stomach was
beautiful... Caroline's belly quivered and danced
under amber's torturous lips, which blew, nibbled,
and licked upon the peach colored skin. By the time
amber reached number 10, caroline had reached the
point of silent laughter, too drained to even laugh,
her eyes shut, and her face a bright rose color. After
Amber completed the 34th raspberry, she decided to
give poor Caroline a break. After all, the girl at
this point was a mess, on the verge of releasing her
bladder.

Once caroline regained her strength, she begged for
release, this time trying to be rational. "guys,
please... im really not as bad as you think... I could be a bad girl too if i really wanted to, just let me go and i'll never do anything to upset you guys again... please, i'll do anything you want!! anything!" pleaded the nearly naked, helpless, caroline, who layed supine on the carpeted floor. "Well caroline," responded Amber, "if youre gonna do whatever we want, then youre gonna let us tickle you for another hour!!!" "Nooooo!! please, oh god, i cant take it anymore, PLEASE!!" weeped Caroline.

At that moment, Lacey, who caroline noticed had been strangely absent, came out of the bathroom with a small handbag. She proceeded to remove the bag's contents and lay them upon the floor. Caroline's tear stained eyes widened when she saw an electronic toothbrush, a regular toothbrush, washrags, and some pens. She could only imagine how they were gonna use those now evil instruments to tickle her helpless frame.

"Ok caroline, it is now 8:15" declared Lacey. "You have one hour of tickling to endure and then we will let you go..." Amber looked at jennfer and melissa, who had caroline's long arms trapped beneath them, and said "Ok ladies... its your turn to tickle... lets see you tickle those armpits!" And with that, jennifer and melissa began to spider tickle caroline's creamy, perfectly shaven pits. "OH GOD!! I CANT STAND IT!! HAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEE! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" After a full minute of light underarm tickling, jennifer and melissa really let caroline have it. They placed all five fingertips in the armpits, and wiggled them, digging in deep into the skin and muscle. "AAAAHHHHHH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!" Caroline was beyond hysterics. No one had ever recived a worse tickling. It was complete and utter torture, and caroline knew that she was going insane. After 10 mintues of this torment, caroline was on the verge of passing out. The girls gave her a 2 minute rest before the devious Amber waved a ballpoint pen in front of her face.

"See this?? Were gonna use this to write insults all over your torso. And then, when were done, were gonna scrub your belly clean> How does that sound??" Caroline was too weak too protest, she only cried, her body heaving under the weight of her captors. Then, it began. Each girl took a section of midriff. Across the middle of caroline's belly, amber wrote "caroline is a little bitch" while making sure to wiggle the tip in caroline's bellybutton. Rebecca, Melissa, Jackie, Lacey, and jennifer all joined in the belly inscriptions. Caroline screamed. It was so maddening, it was beyond words. The girls also made sure to take their time. 10 mintues later, caroline's belly was covered in various obscenities and insults. She was a mess. Then, the girls dampened their washrags, and proceeded to give her a tickle scrub. All the spots were tickling her to insanity, but the worst was just above her pubic region, right near the edge of her bikini bottom. Caroline's stomach rippled and undulated like that of a belly dancer's. the fuzz of the rags, combined with the prodding, poking, and scratching of the fingers underneath them, made her laugh like a hyena. She eventually again relapsed into the silent laughter.

After a brief rest, caroline was halfway through her tickle torture. "only 30 mintues to go!!" said amber mockingly. Caroline only moaned, because she knew it was useless to beg anymore. Her eyes widened once again when she saw mber reach for the electronic toothbrush. She had no idea where she was gonna use it on her helpless body. "Allright, caroline, time for a bellybutton tickling... ready??!!" Caroline managed to sputter out, "oh please, pleEEEASEEEE! HAHAHAHAHA!" The tiny bristles whirred and danced inside the deep tummy dent. Caroline was so ticklish that even her navel was not immune to the sensations. Some of the other girls proceeded to tickle caroline's sides with pokes and prods. "Gee, caroline, you could stand to lose a few pounds from this tummy," teased Lacey, as she kneaded a fleshy area just above caroline's hip bone. caroline was truly screaming now, and on the verge of peeing. Just when she thought she was gonna wet herself, the tickling ceased.

"Well my darling caroline, we have only 15 minutes left" said Amber. "i think we will give you a 5 mintue rib tickling, followed by a 10 minute foot tickling... hows that sound??" Caroline was sobbing..."oh god, anything but that, please, ill do anything, nooooo..."
Before she could have time to brace herself, melissa and jennifer reached their hands to caroline's rib cage, and dug in. They massaged each rib carefully, alternating with pokes and prods, occasionally going back to the once tortured armpits. Caroline screamed, cried, bucked, and thrashed. She once again felt a terrible urge to pee. "IM GONNA PEE ON MYSELF!! STOP! HEHEHEHEHEEHE!! NOOOOOOO!!" then, after fighting valiantly to hold it back, caroline lost control and peed, the golden stream runing down her leg and puddling on the carpet. The other girls just laughed. The task of cleaning up pee was worth it to see someone tickled to the point of incontinence.

The rib tickling eventually stopped. Caroline lay breathless and weak, still giggling, and humiliated beyond belief at her "accident." She knew what was coming. "please..." she weakly protested, "dont tickle me feet. Dont you think you guys have tickled me enough? i actually peed on myself. i just wanna go home" she sobbed. "And in ten minutes you will go home," said amber. "but first we have to finish your torture. what tickle torture would be complete without feet tickling??" Amber took a break, and let Jackie and Rebecca be the foot ticklers. They started out with light scratching motions all over the bottom of caroline's beautiful size 6 feet. They scurried their fingernails all over them, until they were literally pink. Caroline laughed a deep belly laugh, her head shaking back and forth, limbs desperately trying to break free. Five mintues of this tickling, then theyswitched tactics. Caroline's eyes widened for the third time that night when she saw rebecca reach for the toothbrush, and jackie reach for the electric toothbrush. "NO, NO, NOT THE BRUSHES!! I BEG YOU!! PLEASE!!!!" Caroline's please were interrupted by the whirring of the electronic toothbrush. Jackie got her right between her toes, while rebecca scrubbed the arches of her other foot with the stiff bristles. "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Caroline screamed and thrashed as best she could. She was losing her mind... graduation, scholarships, college, nothing else mattered anymore. She would have given up anything and everything to stop the tickling. The torture reached a pinnacle when caroline once again peed in her bikini bottom, let out one last scream, and passed out. The girls did not intend on this to happen, so they decided to incorporate it into caroline's night of torment...

When Caroline woke up, she found herself laying in Amber's front lawn, bikini still on, and clothes nowhere to be found. Quickly, she hurried back to the door, and pounded on it, but to no avail. She sobbed as she got into her car and drove home in her much too small bikini, the ticklish sensations still faintly coarsing throughout her lovely, pure body...

THE END

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back