• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather 2 (Part 1)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
This story is a continuation of the original “Cloak and Feather” that Morandilas wrote as Ticklenet in 1995. I always wanted to know what happened next and the original author granted me permission to carry on this ticklish tale. I hope you enjoy it. Please post any comments or feedback.

Cloak and Feather 2: The Ordeal of Agent Storm (Part 1)

The dark murkiness in Samantha’s head began to clear. She felt very giddy. Her vision was blurred and she felt uncomfortable.

Grimly, the tickle torture she had endured at the well-manicured hands of Miss Ramirez swam back into her consciousness. Her tormentor had then given the lumbering guard, Bartolo, a small gas canister with a black rubber medical mask, which he used to render the agent unconscious. That was the last thing Samantha remembered.

She began to take stock of her situation. She was suspended by her wrists, which were bound together above her head in leather, fur-lined cuffs. She was suspended so that she was almost on tiptoe and most of her body weight was borne by her shoulders. Her bare ankles were also in fur-lined cuffs and secured by a chain through an iron ring bolted to the floor.

As her vision cleared, Samantha examined her surroundings. She was no longer in the dirty cell in Chavez’ compound. Instead she was in a room with terracotta hued walls and a dark hardwood floor. She noted that an intricate padded table rack was set up in the middle of the room with various straps to accommodate arms and legs placed about it. It didn’t take much to guess the purpose of that apparatus. There were a number of restraints attached the walls and floors as well as shelves containing racks of paintbrushes, hairbrushes, feathers and other items. Ramirez certainly took her tickling props seriously, Samantha thought to herself with dark humour.

“Ah, I see you have awoken, my dear little spy.”

Samantha turned her head to hear Miss Ramirez descend a flight of steps and enter the room. The tickle torturer was dressed in a white blouse with black leather riding pants tucked into long boots. She stood like a gunfighter, slouching in the doorway with her hands on her hips. She walked slowly over to Samantha, her boot heels, clicking noisily on the hardwood floor. Samantha struggled vainly against her bonds to the amusement of Miss Ramirez.

“It will do you no good to struggle. I have had big, strong men tied up at my mercy before and none has ever escaped.

“First time for everything.” Samantha said, sounding bolder than she felt.

“Oh, please excuse my manners I really should introduce myself properly. Chavez is so uncouth.” Ramirez said.

“My name is Carla Santa Maria Ramirez and when I was a child I used to love to tickle my little brother and sister. They used to hate it; it would drive them insane. As I got older I learnt how restraints can enhance the pleasures and the power of tickling. I have a gift; I can break the will of anyone eventually. I can drive you out of your mind or make you beg to be tickled. I have turned soldiers, spies and special agents into drooling, giggling idiots before.”

Ramirez was now face to face with Samantha and spent a couple of seconds checking her cuffs were secure. “A celebrated American secret agent like you will be a satisfying conquest. You remind me of a dear young lady from Mossad whose company I had the pleasure of for a week. I wonder if you will last as long? ”

She walked around behind Samantha making the agent feel doubly vulnerable. “It’s very rare for me to have such a sensitive victim. I really must take the time to discover all your most vulnerable places. Oh yes, I am very thorough in my work.”

Ramirez pressed up against Samantha and wrapped her arms around the agent’s midriff. She spoke quietly into Samantha’s ear and the agent could feel the woman’s warm breath on her neck and smell her perfume.

“I know your feet are very ticklish but now it’s time to find about the rest of your body.”

Samantha gasped as her tight fatigue shirt was yanked roughly from her pants. Ramirez wasted no time in slipping her hands underneath the garment and pressing her cool fingers against Samantha’s firm, defenceless tummy.

The torturer giggled. “I can feel your muscles tremble, Miss Storm. You know what’s coming and you will try to resist. You’ll break eventually though, they always do.”

The agent gritted her teeth and tried to control her breathing as she felt the hands begin exploring her belly and sides, gently poking and pinching here and there. She tried to block out physical sensations but she knew it was a hopeless task

“Is here a ticklish spot, Samantha?” Ramirez teased as her fingers traced lazy patterns against the silky skin. “Here? I bet that will be very nice to tickle. What about here? Ah… how about…HERE!”

Without warning, the onslaught began. Ten fingers and thumbs assaulted Samantha’s spare flanks wriggling hard up and down over the sensitive flesh.

Samantha tried valiantly not to scream or laugh. Ramirez chuckled, enjoying her captive’s discomfort. She kneaded and poked Samantha’s ribs and quickly pinched her sides low on the waist. Samantha’s suspended position mean that her ribcage was pushed forward and her tummy was stretched tight. Ramirez’ hands roamed higher gliding teasingly against the agent’s exposed oh so smooth underarms.

Her nails scratched Samantha’s smooth pits and her fingers fluttered mercilessly against the delicate hollows. Her hands skittered back down Samantha’s torso and she wiggled her fingers and thumbs into the waistband of the agent’s pants. Ramirez attacked the virgin territory of Samantha’s lower belly with gusto, her fingers crawling maddeningly against the smooth flesh.

Valiantly, Samantha squirmed this way and that trying to dislodge Miss Ramirez and seek respite from the torture but the pretty Hispanic woman was not to be denied. Finally Samantha could no longer restrain herself.

“NAH HAA HAA HAA. OH STOP, STOP! WHAT DO YOU WANT HAH HAH. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU PSYCHO?” Samantha pleaded.

“Nothing at all but to tickle you into insanity my dear!” Ramirez yelled gleefully. “You are one of the best tickle victims I have had in ages. You will be my guest for a very long time.”

“AH HAA HAAA HAA, OH GOD, AHH HEE HEE HEEEE STOP, STOP! YOU BITCH HEE HEEEEEE. OH STOP AHHHAAA HAA HAAA.”

Ramirez was unrelenting as she continued her to tickling. Tears ran down Samantha’s face, her shirt had bunched up around her ribs and a light sheen of sweat now covered her midriff. Worse was yet to come though.

With a low chuckle Ramirez, used the forefinger and thumb of her left hand to stretch open the deep oval of Samantha’s hitherto untouched bellybutton. Samantha knew what was coming and scrunched her eyes closed as if this would prevent the inevitable. She tried to wriggle away but she was too weak. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!” Ramirez whispered tauntingly.

The index finger of Miss Ramirez’ right hand plunged into Samantha’s defenceless bellybutton and began wiggling furiously. Samantha’s body jerked as if she had been electrocuted. The sensation of the fingertip poking the sensitive folds of her navel was unbearable. She screamed with laughter until all she could do was giggle hoarsely.

“AHHH HAHAHAHAHAH YOU BITCH, I’LL KILL YOU! HEEE HEE HEE… HAA HAHAHA. Oh please … hahahah aha hh …. Aha… hehe hee haa…”

Ramirez was overjoyed at the effects she was getting. She dipped her nimble fingers into the deep tummy button tormenting the squashy flesh at its center. “Girl, you can certainly scream, it’s a good thing these walls are soundproofed.”

Samantha’s body slumped as she continued to suffer the ministrations of the sadistic Miss Ramirez. Her body continued to shake with laughter but she made no sound. The gleeful torturer continued to assault Samantha’s poor bellybutton, expertly tickling and poking it with her fingers and scratching her nails lightly over the skin surrounding it. Her other hand scurried back and forth, pinching, kneading, squeezing and teasing the helpless agent’s hyper-sensitive belly, sides and ribs.

By now, Samantha was close to losing control of her bladder. “Stop… I’m gonna pee…” She wailed. Ramirez felt the telltale trembling of Samantha’s thighs and slowed her efforts.

“Not yet you don’t my dear. You are under my control totally. I say when you can pee! There will be plenty of time for that later.” She gave Samantha’s sides a playful pinch and then backed away.

Samantha’s shirt flopped back down and her body sagged. Her shoulders ached and her arms felt as if they had been stretched to twice their normal length, her stomach muscles felt as if she had done 1000 crunches. Strands of her glossy black hair were stuck to her cheeks by tears and perspiration and her breathing was ragged. She tried to take a few deep breaths. She couldn’t believe that she was in such a state and reasoned hazily that something in the gas Ramirez had given her earlier must be having a negative on her ability to resist.

Miss Ramirez stepped away from Samantha and moved to a chest of drawers. She removed a black leather case, some black plastic tubes that were a little over a foot long and a clear plastic bottle fitted with a nozzle.

“Miss Storm, I really am enjoying our time together. You are such a remarkable subject that it is only fair I allow my students some time with you.”

Ramirez pulled a cellphone from her pocket and hit a speed dial number. She spoke rapidly and quietly in Spanish and the hung up. She pivoted on her boot heel to face Samantha.

“Don’t go anywhere Sammy! We’ve got a looong day ahead of us.” She laughed at her own joke and went back up the stairs, leaving Samantha alone in the tickle torture dungeon.

Samantha tried to focus. She couldn’t take this kind of treatment indefinitely, she would crack one way or another and she was not about to give the psychotic Ramirez that satisfaction. She focused on the mental conditioning taught in her training. It was hard to regulate her breathing with her arms stretched above her but Samantha knew that she had to find a way of escaping this torture. She focused too on wrapping her hands around Ramirez’ neck and getting some revenge.

Gradually, Samantha slowed her breathing and heart rate and concentrated on trying to restore her strength but it was hard going in the less than optimum conditions. How on earth would she be able to deal with two more people tickling her. The whole situation was like a bizarre nightmare.

Some minutes later she heard a knock at the door. Ramirez re-appeared and went to greet the newcomers.

“Miss Storm,” She announced haughtily, “I would like to introduce my students, Miss Kim from Korea and Mr Leon from France. They have been sent to learn the secrets of tickle torture. You will discover that they are willing and enthusiastic pupils.”

Samantha looked up at the new arrivals. Miss Kim was a slim attractive woman. Her long black hair had red highlights and was tied back in a ponytail. She was dressed in a dark, shiny catsuit that enhanced her lithe figure.

Mr Leon was a lean, tanned individual with dark hair, beady eyes and a 1,000-watt smile bracketed by a neatly trimmed moustache. He wore a grey silk shirt and black pants. Samantha noticed that Kim and Leon had the same sadistic smile as their mentor

“Miss Kim and Mr Leon will be assisting me with the next stage of your, ah, treatment.”

“Great. Can’t wait.” Samantha muttered without enthusiasm.

“You will find she is most susceptible to our methods.” Ramirez said to her charges. “Shall we begin?”

Kim and Leon nodded enthusiastically. Samantha’ spirits fell as she noted that their long fingers were already bicycling in anticipation.

Ramirez undid the cuffs around Samantha’s wrists and the agent dropped like a stone on her rubbery legs. Kim and Leon caught the tumbling woman and gently lowered her to the floor.

“Careful now, we don’t want to damage her.” Ramirez chided. She undid the ankle cuffs and Samantha was momentarily free. She knew she was not yet strong enough but her stubborn streak demanded she take action.

She kicked out with her right foot aiming at Ramirez’ jaw. Her stomach muscles complained at the effort and in any case she missed and caught Ramirez in the shoulder doing little more than unbalancing her. In a flash, Kim and Leon pinned her arms to the ground.

“So there’s still a little fight left in you is there?” Ramirez said, standing and rubbing her shoulder. “Wonderful, now my students will see what it is like to break down a subject completely.” She moved out of Samantha’s field of vision and returned holding a silver flask with the black rubber mask she had experienced earlier. Samantha tried struggling but was still too weak.

“Hold her tight.” Ramirez said. She pressed the mask hard over Samantha’s nose and mouth and opened the gas valve. “Notice how I only give her a little of the gas,” she said studiously, “I don’t want to render her unconscious, just take the fight out of her.” The mask was quickly removed but Samantha already felt giddy. Ramirez smiled “Put her on the treatment table.”

Samantha was picked up and carried to the ominous looking table in the middle of the room. She was placed on her back and her ankles spread apart and strapped down securely. The two acolytes were holding her arms out to the sides so that her body formed a “T.” Her head was swimming from the gas she had inhaled and she felt incredibly lethargic, the voices of her captors sounded indistinct, almost as if she was hearing them from underwater.

Ramirez hopped up onto the table and straddled Samantha’s thighs. With a wicked smile, she began to unbutton Samantha’s shirt. The agent tried to struggle but her efforts were minimal and her captor’s nimble fingers soon had the garment open. Humiliation mixed with rage as Samantha felt her body exposed.

“This woman is in excellent physical condition. I know first hand that her tummy, ribs, bellybutton and waist are all very ticklish.” Ramirez traced the contours of Samantha’s torso with her fingertips. Even the light touches were difficult for Samantha to bear. “The tautness of the flesh makes it ideal for tickling.” Ramirez leaned in close to the giddy agent, “I do love unwrapping a new toy,” she whispered quietly. “I must thank Chavez for giving you to me.” She slipped the fatigue shirt from Samantha’s shoulders and her aides wrestled it off completely, tossing it to the floor.

Samantha’s vision swam as she looked up at her three captors. She was aware that the air was cooler on her exposed torso and then she suddenly felt a fingertip lightly trace the curves of her breasts through her shiny black bra.

“Ahh, Victoria’s Secret. Very nice.” She heard Leon say above her. Kim giggled. “Fall collection if I am not mistaken, 34C. Our guest has exquisite taste,” he paused sweeping Samantha’s body with an admiring gaze, “To go with her lovely, ticklish figure.”

“Don’t worry Samantha.” Ramirez said with false sympathy. “Mr Leon is a ladies man but he is also a professional…most of the time. Oh I almost forgot, this adds a little a spice to recipe.” The Hispanic woman produced a black silk scarf from a pants pocket and quickly tied it over Samantha’s eyes blindfolding her. Samantha’s heart fell, she knew that if one sense were removed the others would amplify to try to compensate. She knew well that it was her tactile sense Ramirez was interested in.

Samantha was a skilled seductress and had used her female wiles and done some kinky things to complete missions before. She did not consider herself a prude in any way but this was a new experience and she was not used to not having control.

“Please strap Miss Storm’s arms down.” Ramirez said. Samantha’s upper arms were quickly strapped across the biceps at a right angle to her body. Her wrists were put up at right angles so that her forearms were aligned with her body. The padded table she was strapped to was raised in the small of her back, which pushed her upper body forward and accentuated the concavity of her belly.

Ramirez looked down in satisfaction at her bound captive. “Perfect. Is there any sight more wonderful than a lovely victim waiting to be tickled?” The three ticklers exchanged knowing looks and began to laugh.

Next: Things get a lot worse for our valiant heroine

Last edited:
Wonderful!

What a great continuation! I loved the beginning of that tale, and what you've done with it is excellent. The clothed stretch and having the hands go under her shirt is something that isn't done a lot. I enjoy doing that with my girlfriend a bit, so it really struck home! Thanks a lot and good luck with the next chapter.

Long, hot, packed full of action an eye for detail and steamy Steven Kingly psychosis. Yah it's a Suikoden story! Thanks for showing me this one too. This was hot from start to finish and very quotable! I love your slow complete breaking of Samantha. Very very hot. Now I'm repeating myself. You rock. :)

This story is still one of my absolute favorites. Great to see it get bumped up every now and then for the sake of those who may not have had the chance to read it.

Still a classic, Suikoden. Bravo!

Thanks Shadow. You are one of the guys whose stuff I was reading when I decided to have a go at writing tickle fiction myself.

Speaking of which, Asylum Seven part 2???? :D

Is the original "Cloak and Feather" posted anywhere on this fourm? As I remember, It was the perfect tickle story.

More more, I loved that story and was dying for more.. Keep up the great work!!!

2011 looks like being a good year for Cloak and Feather and Samantha Storm.

Watch this space. ;)

Great!

I saw it once before, but I don't know where.

Thanks for bringing it here!

"I love it when a plan comes together!" - John "Hannibal" Smith

Not just this one but there are several other Cloak & Feather/Samantha Storm stories here and if you like artwork, my deviantArt page has some C&F artwork as well as interpretations from a couple of other artists:

http://suiktwopointoh.deviantart.com/

Hello Suikoden, I miss the Samantha Storm Stories. Do you wanna write a new on in the next time perhaps??

She's never too far from my thoughts. ;)

There's a bunch of art on my deviantART page featuring Samantha and I'm always up for considering another story. Did you have something specific in mind?

This story is a continuation of the original “Cloak and Feather” that Morandilas wrote as Ticklenet in 1995. I always wanted to know what happened next and the original author granted me permission to carry on this ticklish tale. I hope you enjoy it. Please post any comments or feedback.
Is the original still avaliable anywhere? Guess I'll have to go looking for that sooner or later.
Cloak and Feather 2: The Ordeal of Agent Storm (Part 1)

The dark murkiness in Samantha’s head began to clear. She felt very giddy. Her vision was blurred and she felt uncomfortable.

Grimly, the tickle torture she had endured at the well-manicured hands of Miss Ramirez swam back into her consciousness. Her tormentor had then given the lumbering guard, Bartolo, a small gas canister with a black rubber medical mask, which he used to render the agent unconscious. That was the last thing Samantha remembered.

She began to take stock of her situation. She was suspended by her wrists, which were bound together above her head in leather, fur-lined cuffs. She was suspended so that she was almost on tiptoe and most of her body weight was borne by her shoulders. Her bare ankles were also in fur-lined cuffs and secured by a chain through an iron ring bolted to the floor.

As her vision cleared, Samantha examined her surroundings. She was no longer in the dirty cell in Chavez’ compound. Instead she was in a room with terracotta hued walls and a dark hardwood floor. She noted that an intricate padded table rack was set up in the middle of the room with various straps to accommodate arms and legs placed about it. It didn’t take much to guess the purpose of that apparatus. There were a number of restraints attached the walls and floors as well as shelves containing racks of paintbrushes, hairbrushes, feathers and other items. Ramirez certainly took her tickling props seriously, Samantha thought to herself with dark humour.

“Ah, I see you have awoken, my dear little spy.”

Samantha turned her head to hear Miss Ramirez descend a flight of steps and enter the room. The tickle torturer was dressed in a white blouse with black leather riding pants tucked into long boots. She stood like a gunfighter, slouching in the doorway with her hands on her hips. She walked slowly over to Samantha, her boot heels, clicking noisily on the hardwood floor. Samantha struggled vainly against her bonds to the amusement of Miss Ramirez.

“It will do you no good to struggle. I have had big, strong men tied up at my mercy before and none has ever escaped.

“First time for everything.” Samantha said, sounding bolder than she felt.

“Oh, please excuse my manners I really should introduce myself properly. Chavez is so uncouth.” Ramirez said.

“My name is Carla Santa Maria Ramirez and when I was a child I used to love to tickle my little brother and sister. They used to hate it; it would drive them insane. As I got older I learnt how restraints can enhance the pleasures and the power of tickling. I have a gift; I can break the will of anyone eventually. I can drive you out of your mind or make you beg to be tickled. I have turned soldiers, spies and special agents into drooling, giggling idiots before.”
Well well well that is QUITE the resume. She's literally been doing this her entire life. How lucky for her and how unlucky for Samantha.
Ramirez was now face to face with Samantha and spent a couple of seconds checking her cuffs were secure. “A celebrated American secret agent like you will be a satisfying conquest. You remind me of a dear young lady from Mossad whose company I had the pleasure of for a week. I wonder if you will last as long? ”

She walked around behind Samantha making the agent feel doubly vulnerable. “It’s very rare for me to have such a sensitive victim. I really must take the time to discover all your most vulnerable places. Oh yes, I am very thorough in my work.”

Ramirez pressed up against Samantha and wrapped her arms around the agent’s midriff. She spoke quietly into Samantha’s ear and the agent could feel the woman’s warm breath on her neck and smell her perfume.
I can almost feel this
“I know your feet are very ticklish but now it’s time to find about the rest of your body.”

Samantha gasped as her tight fatigue shirt was yanked roughly from her pants. Ramirez wasted no time in slipping her hands underneath the garment and pressing her cool fingers against Samantha’s firm, defenceless tummy.

The torturer giggled. “I can feel your muscles tremble, Miss Storm. You know what’s coming and you will try to resist. You’ll break eventually though, they always do.”

The agent gritted her teeth and tried to control her breathing as she felt the hands begin exploring her belly and sides, gently poking and pinching here and there. She tried to block out physical sensations but she knew it was a hopeless task

“Is here a ticklish spot, Samantha?” Ramirez teased as her fingers traced lazy patterns against the silky skin. “Here? I bet that will be very nice to tickle. What about here? Ah… how about…HERE!”

Without warning, the onslaught began. Ten fingers and thumbs assaulted Samantha’s spare flanks wriggling hard up and down over the sensitive flesh.

Samantha tried valiantly not to scream or laugh. Ramirez chuckled, enjoying her captive’s discomfort. She kneaded and poked Samantha’s ribs and quickly pinched her sides low on the waist. Samantha’s suspended position mean that her ribcage was pushed forward and her tummy was stretched tight. Ramirez’ hands roamed higher gliding teasingly against the agent’s exposed oh so smooth underarms.

Her nails scratched Samantha’s smooth pits and her fingers fluttered mercilessly against the delicate hollows. Her hands skittered back down Samantha’s torso and she wiggled her fingers and thumbs into the waistband of the agent’s pants. Ramirez attacked the virgin territory of Samantha’s lower belly with gusto, her fingers crawling maddeningly against the smooth flesh.
So Samantha is relatively new to tickling at this point?
Valiantly, Samantha squirmed this way and that trying to dislodge Miss Ramirez and seek respite from the torture but the pretty Hispanic woman was not to be denied. Finally Samantha could no longer restrain herself.

“NAH HAA HAA HAA. OH STOP, STOP! WHAT DO YOU WANT HAH HAH. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU PSYCHO?” Samantha pleaded.

“Nothing at all but to tickle you into insanity my dear!” Ramirez yelled gleefully. “You are one of the best tickle victims I have had in ages. You will be my guest for a very long time.”

“AH HAA HAAA HAA, OH GOD, AHH HEE HEE HEEEE STOP, STOP! YOU BITCH HEE HEEEEEE. OH STOP AHHHAAA HAA HAAA.”

Ramirez was unrelenting as she continued her to tickling. Tears ran down Samantha’s face, her shirt had bunched up around her ribs and a light sheen of sweat now covered her midriff. Worse was yet to come though.

With a low chuckle Ramirez, used the forefinger and thumb of her left hand to stretch open the deep oval of Samantha’s hitherto untouched bellybutton. Samantha knew what was coming and scrunched her eyes closed as if this would prevent the inevitable. She tried to wriggle away but she was too weak. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!” Ramirez whispered tauntingly.

The index finger of Miss Ramirez’ right hand plunged into Samantha’s defenceless bellybutton and began wiggling furiously. Samantha’s body jerked as if she had been electrocuted. The sensation of the fingertip poking the sensitive folds of her navel was unbearable. She screamed with laughter until all she could do was giggle hoarsely.

“AHHH HAHAHAHAHAH YOU BITCH, I’LL KILL YOU! HEEE HEE HEE… HAA HAHAHA. Oh please … hahahah aha hh …. Aha… hehe hee haa…”

Ramirez was overjoyed at the effects she was getting. She dipped her nimble fingers into the deep tummy button tormenting the squashy flesh at its center. “Girl, you can certainly scream, it’s a good thing these walls are soundproofed.”

Samantha’s body slumped as she continued to suffer the ministrations of the sadistic Miss Ramirez. Her body continued to shake with laughter but she made no sound. The gleeful torturer continued to assault Samantha’s poor bellybutton, expertly tickling and poking it with her fingers and scratching her nails lightly over the skin surrounding it. Her other hand scurried back and forth, pinching, kneading, squeezing and teasing the helpless agent’s hyper-sensitive belly, sides and ribs.

By now, Samantha was close to losing control of her bladder. “Stop… I’m gonna pee…” She wailed. Ramirez felt the telltale trembling of Samantha’s thighs and slowed her efforts.

“Not yet you don’t my dear. You are under my control totally. I say when you can pee! There will be plenty of time for that later.” She gave Samantha’s sides a playful pinch and then backed away.
Wow, the pee thing worked. The pee thing almost never works.
Samantha’s shirt flopped back down and her body sagged. Her shoulders ached and her arms felt as if they had been stretched to twice their normal length, her stomach muscles felt as if she had done 1000 crunches. Strands of her glossy black hair were stuck to her cheeks by tears and perspiration and her breathing was ragged. She tried to take a few deep breaths. She couldn’t believe that she was in such a state and reasoned hazily that something in the gas Ramirez had given her earlier must be having a negative on her ability to resist.

Miss Ramirez stepped away from Samantha and moved to a chest of drawers. She removed a black leather case, some black plastic tubes that were a little over a foot long and a clear plastic bottle fitted with a nozzle.

“Miss Storm, I really am enjoying our time together. You are such a remarkable subject that it is only fair I allow my students some time with you.”
Students huh? Is she taking applications or...?
Ramirez pulled a cellphone from her pocket and hit a speed dial number. She spoke rapidly and quietly in Spanish and the hung up. She pivoted on her boot heel to face Samantha.

“Don’t go anywhere Sammy! We’ve got a looong day ahead of us.” She laughed at her own joke and went back up the stairs, leaving Samantha alone in the tickle torture dungeon.

Samantha tried to focus. She couldn’t take this kind of treatment indefinitely, she would crack one way or another and she was not about to give the psychotic Ramirez that satisfaction. She focused on the mental conditioning taught in her training. It was hard to regulate her breathing with her arms stretched above her but Samantha knew that she had to find a way of escaping this torture. She focused too on wrapping her hands around Ramirez’ neck and getting some revenge.

Gradually, Samantha slowed her breathing and heart rate and concentrated on trying to restore her strength but it was hard going in the less than optimum conditions. How on earth would she be able to deal with two more people tickling her. The whole situation was like a bizarre nightmare.

Some minutes later she heard a knock at the door. Ramirez re-appeared and went to greet the newcomers.

“Miss Storm,” She announced haughtily, “I would like to introduce my students, Miss Kim from Korea and Mr Leon from France. They have been sent to learn the secrets of tickle torture. You will discover that they are willing and enthusiastic pupils.”

Samantha looked up at the new arrivals. Miss Kim was a slim attractive woman. Her long black hair had red highlights and was tied back in a ponytail. She was dressed in a dark, shiny catsuit that enhanced her lithe figure.

Mr Leon was a lean, tanned individual with dark hair, beady eyes and a 1,000-watt smile bracketed by a neatly trimmed moustache. He wore a grey silk shirt and black pants. Samantha noticed that Kim and Leon had the same sadistic smile as their mentor

“Miss Kim and Mr Leon will be assisting me with the next stage of your, ah, treatment.”

“Great. Can’t wait.” Samantha muttered without enthusiasm.

“You will find she is most susceptible to our methods.” Ramirez said to her charges. “Shall we begin?”

Kim and Leon nodded enthusiastically. Samantha’ spirits fell as she noted that their long fingers were already bicycling in anticipation.

Ramirez undid the cuffs around Samantha’s wrists and the agent dropped like a stone on her rubbery legs. Kim and Leon caught the tumbling woman and gently lowered her to the floor.

“Careful now, we don’t want to damage her.” Ramirez chided. She undid the ankle cuffs and Samantha was momentarily free. She knew she was not yet strong enough but her stubborn streak demanded she take action.

She kicked out with her right foot aiming at Ramirez’ jaw. Her stomach muscles complained at the effort and in any case she missed and caught Ramirez in the shoulder doing little more than unbalancing her. In a flash, Kim and Leon pinned her arms to the ground.
They really should have anticipated this.
“So there’s still a little fight left in you is there?” Ramirez said, standing and rubbing her shoulder. “Wonderful, now my students will see what it is like to break down a subject completely.” She moved out of Samantha’s field of vision and returned holding a silver flask with the black rubber mask she had experienced earlier. Samantha tried struggling but was still too weak.

“Hold her tight.” Ramirez said. She pressed the mask hard over Samantha’s nose and mouth and opened the gas valve. “Notice how I only give her a little of the gas,” she said studiously, “I don’t want to render her unconscious, just take the fight out of her.” The mask was quickly removed but Samantha already felt giddy. Ramirez smiled “Put her on the treatment table.”

Samantha was picked up and carried to the ominous looking table in the middle of the room. She was placed on her back and her ankles spread apart and strapped down securely. The two acolytes were holding her arms out to the sides so that her body formed a “T.” Her head was swimming from the gas she had inhaled and she felt incredibly lethargic, the voices of her captors sounded indistinct, almost as if she was hearing them from underwater.

Ramirez hopped up onto the table and straddled Samantha’s thighs. With a wicked smile, she began to unbutton Samantha’s shirt. The agent tried to struggle but her efforts were minimal and her captor’s nimble fingers soon had the garment open. Humiliation mixed with rage as Samantha felt her body exposed.

“This woman is in excellent physical condition. I know first hand that her tummy, ribs, bellybutton and waist are all very ticklish.” Ramirez traced the contours of Samantha’s torso with her fingertips. Even the light touches were difficult for Samantha to bear. “The tautness of the flesh makes it ideal for tickling.” Ramirez leaned in close to the giddy agent, “I do love unwrapping a new toy,” she whispered quietly. “I must thank Chavez for giving you to me.” She slipped the fatigue shirt from Samantha’s shoulders and her aides wrestled it off completely, tossing it to the floor.

Samantha’s vision swam as she looked up at her three captors. She was aware that the air was cooler on her exposed torso and then she suddenly felt a fingertip lightly trace the curves of her breasts through her shiny black bra.

“Ahh, Victoria’s Secret. Very nice.” She heard Leon say above her. Kim giggled. “Fall collection if I am not mistaken, 34C. Our guest has exquisite taste,” he paused sweeping Samantha’s body with an admiring gaze, “To go with her lovely, ticklish figure.”

“Don’t worry Samantha.” Ramirez said with false sympathy. “Mr Leon is a ladies man but he is also a professional…most of the time. Oh I almost forgot, this adds a little a spice to recipe.” The Hispanic woman produced a black silk scarf from a pants pocket and quickly tied it over Samantha’s eyes blindfolding her. Samantha’s heart fell, she knew that if one sense were removed the others would amplify to try to compensate. She knew well that it was her tactile sense Ramirez was interested in.
The ol blindfold trick. Well Samanatha immediately picked up on why the trick is so fun. She may or may not have much experience with being tickled but she is bright. Although I don't think that's going to help just quite yet.
Samantha was a skilled seductress and had used her female wiles and done some kinky things to complete missions before. She did not consider herself a prude in any way but this was a new experience and she was not used to not having control.

“Please strap Miss Storm’s arms down.” Ramirez said. Samantha’s upper arms were quickly strapped across the biceps at a right angle to her body. Her wrists were put up at right angles so that her forearms were aligned with her body. The padded table she was strapped to was raised in the small of her back, which pushed her upper body forward and accentuated the concavity of her belly.

Ramirez looked down in satisfaction at her bound captive. “Perfect. Is there any sight more wonderful than a lovely victim waiting to be tickled?” The three ticklers exchanged knowing looks and began to laugh.

Next: Things get a lot worse for our valiant heroine

Quite the intro I look forward to seeing what happens next.

ETA:

Found the original

Interesting comment @longstory. What does it mean to me?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back