• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather 2 (Part 2)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak and Feather: The Ordeal of Agent Storm (Part 2)

(Miss Ramirez has brought in two other tickle torture fiends to torment the captive Secret Agent)

“Now perhaps you can show Miss Storm some of your skills.” Ramirez said, “Miss Kim, you will work with the feet. Mr Leon, you will work with the midsection. I will work with the upper body.” Miss Kim, please proceed.”

The Korean walked to the foot of the tickling table and produced some toothbrushes from a small pouch. “I have soft, medium and hard bristled brushes here. They are all effective if used properly as I will now demonstrate on these lovely little feet.” Miss Kim began in her accented English.

Samantha flinched as Miss Kim took hold of her big toe and began stroking her left instep. She bit her lip as the brush rhythmically teased the top of her sensitive foot. “We all know that the bottom of the foot is most sensitive but I like to be thorough.” Kim continued.

Samantha’s right instep began to get the same treatment. She flexed and bunched her toes but she was unable to alleviate the slow torment. However, she could take this level of attention. It would be harder when the bristles moved to her soles.

“Moving on to the toes now, I will use medium bristles.” Miss Kim began to rub the harder bristles in small quick circles across her toes. The unbearably sensitive pad of each toe was systematically teased. Samantha just couldn’t take it.

“AHHH HAHAHAHAHAH HAH HA HAH. YOU BITCH; OH I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS! AHHH HEE HEEEE HEHEHEHE HEE!”

Encouraged by Samantha’s screams Miss Kim gleefully applied the bristles to her captive’s wriggling toes. She pulled the toes apart and rubbed the spaces in between with her brushes. Each toe was pulled on in turn and the lines around the joints subjected to an unbearable brushing. The lithe Korean tormented the poor defenceless tootsies mercilessly whilst Samantha laughed and wriggled on the table.

“Moving on to the underside of the feet, I like to use hard bristles against the arches. Now Samantha’s feet were assaulted in a new way. The hard bristles scraped back and forth vigorously along her high delicate arches. She screamed with laughter shaking her head this way and that. She could dimly hear Ramirez and Leon giggling at her plight whilst Miss Kim sadistically tickled the soles of her feet.

“Accessories are fine but you cannot beat the feedback you get with fingers!” The Korean said. The brushes disappeared and ten fingers began wriggling across Samantha’s sensitive soles. They scratched the wrinkles the soles of Samantha’s feet made when she bunched her toes and they stretched her toes back and wiggled nails mercilessly against her tightened arches. It felt, to Samantha as if Miss Kim had 100 fingers.

“HEEE HE HE HE HEE HEEE. AHHH STOP THAT STOP! HAAA HAA HAH HAHAHA!” Samantha was laughing herself hoarse.

Miss Kim stopped tickling with her fingers and suddenly took the toes of Samantha’s right foot into her mouth. She sucked at the dainty little digits and her tongue massaged the ultra-sensitive sole of Samantha’s foot. “Mmmmm, delicious.” She murmured and then turned her attention to Samantha’s other foot.

Ramirez stood at the head of the table nodding in approval, she held Samantha’s face between her palms, gently rubbing her cheeks and smoothing her hair away from her tear-stained face. The Korean continued to use her tongue on Samantha’s delicate feet, nibbling at her toes

Samantha was breathing hard, her whole body shook as she lay there, and her mind reeled at what was happening to her. The sensations in her feet were rippling up her legs to her hips. Tears tolled down her cheeks in silent laughter and she began to see how people could be tickled to the point of insanity. Intense Tickle Torture was an intimate and yet excruciating form of torment that could really make a person lose the plot.

All of a sudden, Miss Kim stopped what she was doing. She straightened up and affectionately wiggled the big toe on Samantha’s left foot. “As you can see my methods are very effective.”

“Excellent Miss Kim.” Ramirez congratulated her student. “You adapt and improvise very well. We will allow Miss Storm a moment of rest and then Mr Leon can have his turn.”

The three ticklers stepped away to confer over Miss Kim’s efforts. Samantha looked up at the ceiling and focused on the slow motion of the ceiling fan. She took some deep breaths and steeled herself for the next onslaught. The muscles of her belly were sore from being tickled and all the laughing she had done. She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing her aching stomach. She wondered how on earth she would cope with the next onslaught!

The break was all to brief, however. Before long she heard Miss Ramirez voice above her head again. “Mr Leon, please proceed, we are keen to witness your techniques.”

“Tres bien! I believe you will enjoy this, my friends.” He patted Samantha’s tummy making her flinch, “I consider myself to be an artist and this is a most excellent canvas, smooth, firm and unblemished. Note the slinky contours and deep navel. As the back is slightly arched, the ribs are more pronounced and sensitive. Please observe.”

Leon wasted no time at all and began rapidly pinching Samantha’s ribs between forefinger and thumb. She began to giggle. The pinches were only soft but they were making Samantha’s nerve endings jangle. The pinching stopped and now Leon began to knead his knuckles into Samantha’s ribcage. He wiggled his thumbs into the spaces between the individual ribs and his strong fingers began to scurry up and down her lean sides like manic spiders.

Leon’ fingers now began to assault the flat plain of Samantha’s taut belly. “NOO OO HOO HOHO HOO NO STOP!” She pleaded to no avail.

“I could play a concerto on this!” Leon murmured happily, as his wriggling digits tormented the helpless agent’s quivering tummy. He closed his eyes and adopted the air of a concert pianist. Samantha’s hysterical laughter showed that he was hitting all the right notes.

The Frenchman hooked his fingers into Samantha’s belt and jerked down on it pulling at the waistband of her pants. He reached in to her to tease her hips, knowing instinctively where the most sensitive flesh would be. He continued this for another minute and then treated her lower belly to some wicked thumb tickling.

“OH GOD, STOP THIS HAH HAHAHAHA HAH HAHA!” Sam cried tearfully, but the only reply she got was the evil chuckling of her three tormentors as Leon continued in his dastardly work, leaving no area of her midsection untouched.

He poked a finger into her bellybutton and tickled it mercilessly causing Samantha’s hips to buck off the bed. He reached underneath her with one arm and held her body up. The fingers of that hand wiggled against her side as he continued to play with her deep, sensitive navel and the soft skin surrounding it.

“Heh heh, it is like the body’s own joy buzzer. As you can see, my technique is to use fast rapid tickling and quickly change the area I work on. You can always return later.” Leon announced. “Oh how I love my work.” He added as he enthusiastically renewed his assault on Samantha’s navel.

“Careful now, I think she is about to wet herself. I want to preserve that humiliation for later.” Ramirez broke in.

Leon reluctantly backed off. Samantha lay there still giggling, her belly rose and fell in time with her breathing. Translucent pearls of sweat had trickled down her body and into her pants. She couldn’t hold out against too many onslaughts like this.

“There is one more technique I would like to demonstrate.” Leon said.

“Very well.” Ramirez agreed but not for very long.

“I only need thirty seconds.” Said the Frenchman.

“What now?” Samantha thought to herself, the nerve endings in her feet and tummy were jangling horribly. She felt that if she were touched once more she would explode. The blindfold was damp from tears and perspiration, she could feel her back sticking to the leather padding of the table.

Samantha tensed to receive the new torment but nothing came. She waited for what seemed like hours but she knew it was probably less than a minute. She could hear nothing except suppressed giggling around her. She wished she didn’t have the damn blindfold on. Then it happened.

She felt a shocking, slippery wetness on her tummy. In horror she realised the Frenchman was licking her bellybutton. She squealed in shock and her body bucked up off the table. Kim chuckled, pressing Samantha’s hips down against the leather padding as Leon continuing to slowly use his sinuous tongue to torment the squirming agent’s vulnerable navel. He licked teasingly at the sensitive flesh while Samantha’s body shook with silent laughter, her mouth wide open.

Leon withdrew his tongue and sealed his wet lips over Samantha’s stomach. The Gallic tickler inhaled deeply and then blew a long, loud raspberry against the tingling bellybutton.

“PFFFTHHRRRRRPPP! THHHHRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!”

Samantha’s head whipped from side to side and her breasts shook with her laughter. Miss Ramirez continued to hold Samantha’s head in her palms. “Okay Mr Leon. That’s enough… for now.”

The Frenchman straightened and beamed at his colleagues. “You know I think she was even starting to enjoy it.” He said, eyeing Samantha’s quivering belly. “I know Miss Kim enjoyed that.” The Korean giggled sweetly and blushed a little.

“Well done, you certainly approach your work with relish. We will give our friend here a little rest and then I will work on her upper body.”

Samantha was momentarily abandoned again as the three ticklers moved away to confer in whispers. She tried to focus on her breathing but was unable to stop the conflicting thoughts running through her mind. They were getting to her with this treatment. It was cruel and at times intolerable but also very intimate. She hated to admit it but when Miss Kim had sucked her toes and Leon had licked her belly button she had felt some sexual stirrings despite the torturous feelings. She began to wonder how much longer she could hold out against this insane onslaught, she felt woefully unprepared to deal with it. But her thoughts were rudely interrupted as Miss Ramirez’ voice intruded.

“Pay attention. The upper body of a female subject is a very rich area for tickle torture but it easy to get too carried away. You must be sensitive if you want to get the best results.”

Samantha felt Miss Ramirez hop onto the table behind her. The Hispanic woman knelt down, her thighs either side of Samantha’s head. The agent felt the warm leather of her tormentor’s pants against her cheeks.

“Light, gentle tickling is the best way to start.” Samantha felt fingertips flutter against her neck and the hollow of her throat. She tried to block them by tilting her head but whatever way she moved she always left one side exposed.

Ramirez giggled into Samantha’s ear. “There’s nowhere to hide Miss Storm. You are at my mercy.” The knowing fingers moved lower, fluttering against her collarbones and her shoulders. Samantha tried to stifle a giggle but the sensation was too much in her weakened state. Ramirez giggled along with her. “Mr Leon, I believe you are right. Our guest is starting to enjoy this. Well I wouldn’t want to disappoint her.”

Miss Ramirez gestured for two of the black plastic tubes she had taken out earlier to be passed to her. Miss Kim obliged and Ramirez pulled off the tops and produced two long red feathers. Samantha could hear the activity but could not see what was happening. Instead she received the unwelcome sensation of two feathers poking into her armpits.

“NOO HO HO ENOUGH! OH GOD! STOP YOU BITCH OH PLEASE HAHAHHAHAH HEEE HEE HE HEE!”

“Like Miss Kim, I also believe that accessories have their place in our work, but for a more sensitive area a feather is better than a brush.” Miss Ramirez was spurred on by Samantha’s hysterics and proceeded to wiggle the feathers furiously in Samantha’s delicate underarms. She feathered the sides of her ribs and sang into the agent’s ear, “Tickle, tickle, tickle! You’re mine, mine, mine!”

There was no escape for Samantha as her upper body suffered under the calculating assault. To her horror she felt her nipples begin to stiffen under the flimsy fabric of her bra. This did not escape her tormentor’s attention.

“Aha! I wonder if your pretty boobies are ticklish?” Ramirez shouted. She put the feathers down and popped open the bra’s front clasp. She pulled the silky black garment aside and the brunette’s firm, round breasts bounced free. The feathers worked inwards and began to flutter over the tender mounds of flesh. Sam’s shapely pink nipples grew erect at the teasing ministrations of the feathers. She laughed and moaned uncontrollably. She didn’t know if she was going to cum, pee or faint.

Ramirez cast aside the feathers and jammed her fingers into Samantha’s helpless armpits wiggling them furiously. She leaned forward, licked her lips and blew cold air across the surface of Samantha’s breasts. Her wriggling fingers moved slightly from her captive’s armpits and with the index and middle fingers of each hand she tickled the sides of Samantha’s breasts whilst blowing on the nipples. The agent’s boobs jiggled under Ramirez’ attention. Samantha’s back arched up off the table and she laughed soundlessly, her whole body shaking. Unbidden, she felt the first stirrings of an orgasm and began to moan.

Miss Ramirez chuckled evilly feeling the pressure mount in her captive. She continued to tickle her captive’s breasts and feathered over her bellybutton and ribs for good measure. The agent was biting her lower lip and tears streamed from underneath the silk blindfold. Her breathing came in long rasps and her hips began to buck.

“Wow, she is a sensitive one.” Ramirez said, breathing hard, her eyes flashing. “She needs a release now but I will not give it to her. She must learn to understand that she is under my control now.” She gave one of Samantha’s boobies a playful tickle, which sent a shock wave through the woman’s body. Then she slipped down from the table.

Sam lay gasping and panting for breath. She had been close to a release but even that had been denied. She felt despairingly that she needed the tickling now. No, she couldn’t think that way. She had to escape or she was going to be in a very bad way. Her jaw ached from laughing, her tummy was sore, her feet were frazzled and all her joints hurt from her struggling. Her nerve endings were on fire. Too much more of this and she would be in no state at all to do anything!

Next: Three’s a crowd for Samantha!

Cloak and Feather: The Ordeal of Agent Storm (Part 2)

(Miss Ramirez has brought in two other tickle torture fiends to torment the captive Secret Agent)

“Now perhaps you can show Miss Storm some of your skills.” Ramirez said, “Miss Kim, you will work with the feet. Mr Leon, you will work with the midsection. I will work with the upper body.” Miss Kim, please proceed.”

The Korean walked to the foot of the tickling table and produced some toothbrushes from a small pouch. “I have soft, medium and hard bristled brushes here. They are all effective if used properly as I will now demonstrate on these lovely little feet.” Miss Kim began in her accented English.

Samantha flinched as Miss Kim took hold of her big toe and began stroking her left instep. She bit her lip as the brush rhythmically teased the top of her sensitive foot. “We all know that the bottom of the foot is most sensitive but I like to be thorough.” Kim continued.

Samantha’s right instep began to get the same treatment. She flexed and bunched her toes but she was unable to alleviate the slow torment. However, she could take this level of attention. It would be harder when the bristles moved to her soles.

“Moving on to the toes now, I will use medium bristles.” Miss Kim began to rub the harder bristles in small quick circles across her toes. The unbearably sensitive pad of each toe was systematically teased. Samantha just couldn’t take it.

“AHHH HAHAHAHAHAH HAH HA HAH. YOU BITCH; OH I’LL GET YOU FOR THIS! AHHH HEE HEEEE HEHEHEHE HEE!”

Encouraged by Samantha’s screams Miss Kim gleefully applied the bristles to her captive’s wriggling toes. She pulled the toes apart and rubbed the spaces in between with her brushes. Each toe was pulled on in turn and the lines around the joints subjected to an unbearable brushing. The lithe Korean tormented the poor defenceless tootsies mercilessly whilst Samantha laughed and wriggled on the table.

“Moving on to the underside of the feet, I like to use hard bristles against the arches. Now Samantha’s feet were assaulted in a new way. The hard bristles scraped back and forth vigorously along her high delicate arches. She screamed with laughter shaking her head this way and that. She could dimly hear Ramirez and Leon giggling at her plight whilst Miss Kim sadistically tickled the soles of her feet.

“Accessories are fine but you cannot beat the feedback you get with fingers!” The Korean said. The brushes disappeared and ten fingers began wriggling across Samantha’s sensitive soles. They scratched the wrinkles the soles of Samantha’s feet made when she bunched her toes and they stretched her toes back and wiggled nails mercilessly against her tightened arches. It felt, to Samantha as if Miss Kim had 100 fingers.

“HEEE HE HE HE HEE HEEE. AHHH STOP THAT STOP! HAAA HAA HAH HAHAHA!” Samantha was laughing herself hoarse.

Miss Kim stopped tickling with her fingers and suddenly took the toes of Samantha’s right foot into her mouth. She sucked at the dainty little digits and her tongue massaged the ultra-sensitive sole of Samantha’s foot. “Mmmmm, delicious.” She murmured and then turned her attention to Samantha’s other foot.

Ramirez stood at the head of the table nodding in approval, she held Samantha’s face between her palms, gently rubbing her cheeks and smoothing her hair away from her tear-stained face. The Korean continued to use her tongue on Samantha’s delicate feet, nibbling at her toes
The affection here is interesting. A lot of sadists don't bother. Perhaps Ramirez feels something for Samantha?
Samantha was breathing hard, her whole body shook as she lay there, and her mind reeled at what was happening to her. The sensations in her feet were rippling up her legs to her hips. Tears tolled down her cheeks in silent laughter and she began to see how people could be tickled to the point of insanity. Intense Tickle Torture was an intimate and yet excruciating form of torment that could really make a person lose the plot.
Love Samantha's new thoughts as she discovers the truth about tickle torture.
All of a sudden, Miss Kim stopped what she was doing. She straightened up and affectionately wiggled the big toe on Samantha’s left foot. “As you can see my methods are very effective.”

“Excellent Miss Kim.” Ramirez congratulated her student. “You adapt and improvise very well. We will allow Miss Storm a moment of rest and then Mr Leon can have his turn.”

The three ticklers stepped away to confer over Miss Kim’s efforts. Samantha looked up at the ceiling and focused on the slow motion of the ceiling fan. She took some deep breaths and steeled herself for the next onslaught. The muscles of her belly were sore from being tickled and all the laughing she had done. She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing her aching stomach. She wondered how on earth she would cope with the next onslaught!

The break was all to brief, however. Before long she heard Miss Ramirez voice above her head again. “Mr Leon, please proceed, we are keen to witness your techniques.”

“Tres bien! I believe you will enjoy this, my friends.” He patted Samantha’s tummy making her flinch, “I consider myself to be an artist and this is a most excellent canvas, smooth, firm and unblemished. Note the slinky contours and deep navel. As the back is slightly arched, the ribs are more pronounced and sensitive. Please observe.”
Leon seems quite the artistic type. A nice character detail that helps to further differentiate the ticklers.
Leon wasted no time at all and began rapidly pinching Samantha’s ribs between forefinger and thumb. She began to giggle. The pinches were only soft but they were making Samantha’s nerve endings jangle. The pinching stopped and now Leon began to knead his knuckles into Samantha’s ribcage. He wiggled his thumbs into the spaces between the individual ribs and his strong fingers began to scurry up and down her lean sides like manic spiders.

Leon’ fingers now began to assault the flat plain of Samantha’s taut belly. “NOO OO HOO HOHO HOO NO STOP!” She pleaded to no avail.

“I could play a concerto on this!” Leon murmured happily, as his wriggling digits tormented the helpless agent’s quivering tummy. He closed his eyes and adopted the air of a concert pianist. Samantha’s hysterical laughter showed that he was hitting all the right notes.

The Frenchman hooked his fingers into Samantha’s belt and jerked down on it pulling at the waistband of her pants. He reached in to her to tease her hips, knowing instinctively where the most sensitive flesh would be. He continued this for another minute and then treated her lower belly to some wicked thumb tickling.

“OH GOD, STOP THIS HAH HAHAHAHA HAH HAHA!” Sam cried tearfully, but the only reply she got was the evil chuckling of her three tormentors as Leon continued in his dastardly work, leaving no area of her midsection untouched.

He poked a finger into her bellybutton and tickled it mercilessly causing Samantha’s hips to buck off the bed. He reached underneath her with one arm and held her body up. The fingers of that hand wiggled against her side as he continued to play with her deep, sensitive navel and the soft skin surrounding it.

“Heh heh, it is like the body’s own joy buzzer. As you can see, my technique is to use fast rapid tickling and quickly change the area I work on. You can always return later.” Leon announced. “Oh how I love my work.” He added as he enthusiastically renewed his assault on Samantha’s navel.

“Careful now, I think she is about to wet herself. I want to preserve that humiliation for later.” Ramirez broke in.
Samantha's midsection seems even more ticklish than her feet.
Leon reluctantly backed off. Samantha lay there still giggling, her belly rose and fell in time with her breathing. Translucent pearls of sweat had trickled down her body and into her pants. She couldn’t hold out against too many onslaughts like this.

“There is one more technique I would like to demonstrate.” Leon said.

“Very well.” Ramirez agreed but not for very long.

“I only need thirty seconds.” Said the Frenchman.

“What now?” Samantha thought to herself, the nerve endings in her feet and tummy were jangling horribly. She felt that if she were touched once more she would explode. The blindfold was damp from tears and perspiration, she could feel her back sticking to the leather padding of the table.

Samantha tensed to receive the new torment but nothing came. She waited for what seemed like hours but she knew it was probably less than a minute. She could hear nothing except suppressed giggling around her. She wished she didn’t have the damn blindfold on. Then it happened.

She felt a shocking, slippery wetness on her tummy. In horror she realised the Frenchman was licking her bellybutton. She squealed in shock and her body bucked up off the table. Kim chuckled, pressing Samantha’s hips down against the leather padding as Leon continuing to slowly use his sinuous tongue to torment the squirming agent’s vulnerable navel. He licked teasingly at the sensitive flesh while Samantha’s body shook with silent laughter, her mouth wide open.

Leon withdrew his tongue and sealed his wet lips over Samantha’s stomach. The Gallic tickler inhaled deeply and then blew a long, loud raspberry against the tingling bellybutton.

“PFFFTHHRRRRRPPP! THHHHRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!”

Samantha’s head whipped from side to side and her breasts shook with her laughter. Miss Ramirez continued to hold Samantha’s head in her palms. “Okay Mr Leon. That’s enough… for now.”

The Frenchman straightened and beamed at his colleagues. “You know I think she was even starting to enjoy it.” He said, eyeing Samantha’s quivering belly. “I know Miss Kim enjoyed that.” The Korean giggled sweetly and blushed a little.
There's a nice sense of camaraderie here that enhances the story. These people have interacted before which prevents them from feeling one-dimensional.
“Well done, you certainly approach your work with relish. We will give our friend here a little rest and then I will work on her upper body.”

Samantha was momentarily abandoned again as the three ticklers moved away to confer in whispers. She tried to focus on her breathing but was unable to stop the conflicting thoughts running through her mind. They were getting to her with this treatment. It was cruel and at times intolerable but also very intimate. She hated to admit it but when Miss Kim had sucked her toes and Leon had licked her belly button she had felt some sexual stirrings despite the torturous feelings. She began to wonder how much longer she could hold out against this insane onslaught, she felt woefully unprepared to deal with it. But her thoughts were rudely interrupted as Miss Ramirez’ voice intruded.
Naughty Samantha. If they find out you like it, then why should they stop?
“Pay attention. The upper body of a female subject is a very rich area for tickle torture but it easy to get too carried away. You must be sensitive if you want to get the best results.”

Samantha felt Miss Ramirez hop onto the table behind her. The Hispanic woman knelt down, her thighs either side of Samantha’s head. The agent felt the warm leather of her tormentor’s pants against her cheeks.

“Light, gentle tickling is the best way to start.” Samantha felt fingertips flutter against her neck and the hollow of her throat. She tried to block them by tilting her head but whatever way she moved she always left one side exposed.

Ramirez giggled into Samantha’s ear. “There’s nowhere to hide Miss Storm. You are at my mercy.” The knowing fingers moved lower, fluttering against her collarbones and her shoulders. Samantha tried to stifle a giggle but the sensation was too much in her weakened state. Ramirez giggled along with her. “Mr Leon, I believe you are right. Our guest is starting to enjoy this. Well I wouldn’t want to disappoint her.”

Miss Ramirez gestured for two of the black plastic tubes she had taken out earlier to be passed to her. Miss Kim obliged and Ramirez pulled off the tops and produced two long red feathers. Samantha could hear the activity but could not see what was happening. Instead she received the unwelcome sensation of two feathers poking into her armpits.

“NOO HO HO ENOUGH! OH GOD! STOP YOU BITCH OH PLEASE HAHAHHAHAH HEEE HEE HE HEE!”

“Like Miss Kim, I also believe that accessories have their place in our work, but for a more sensitive area a feather is better than a brush.” Miss Ramirez was spurred on by Samantha’s hysterics and proceeded to wiggle the feathers furiously in Samantha’s delicate underarms. She feathered the sides of her ribs and sang into the agent’s ear, “Tickle, tickle, tickle! You’re mine, mine, mine!”

There was no escape for Samantha as her upper body suffered under the calculating assault. To her horror she felt her nipples begin to stiffen under the flimsy fabric of her bra. This did not escape her tormentor’s attention.

“Aha! I wonder if your pretty boobies are ticklish?” Ramirez shouted. She put the feathers down and popped open the bra’s front clasp. She pulled the silky black garment aside and the brunette’s firm, round breasts bounced free. The feathers worked inwards and began to flutter over the tender mounds of flesh. Sam’s shapely pink nipples grew erect at the teasing ministrations of the feathers. She laughed and moaned uncontrollably. She didn’t know if she was going to cum, pee or faint.

Ramirez cast aside the feathers and jammed her fingers into Samantha’s helpless armpits wiggling them furiously. She leaned forward, licked her lips and blew cold air across the surface of Samantha’s breasts. Her wriggling fingers moved slightly from her captive’s armpits and with the index and middle fingers of each hand she tickled the sides of Samantha’s breasts whilst blowing on the nipples. The agent’s boobs jiggled under Ramirez’ attention. Samantha’s back arched up off the table and she laughed soundlessly, her whole body shaking. Unbidden, she felt the first stirrings of an orgasm and began to moan.

Miss Ramirez chuckled evilly feeling the pressure mount in her captive. She continued to tickle her captive’s breasts and feathered over her bellybutton and ribs for good measure. The agent was biting her lower lip and tears streamed from underneath the silk blindfold. Her breathing came in long rasps and her hips began to buck.

“Wow, she is a sensitive one.” Ramirez said, breathing hard, her eyes flashing. “She needs a release now but I will not give it to her. She must learn to understand that she is under my control now.” She gave one of Samantha’s boobies a playful tickle, which sent a shock wave through the woman’s body. Then she slipped down from the table.

Sam lay gasping and panting for breath. She had been close to a release but even that had been denied. She felt despairingly that she needed the tickling now. No, she couldn’t think that way. She had to escape or she was going to be in a very bad way. Her jaw ached from laughing, her tummy was sore, her feet were frazzled and all her joints hurt from her struggling. Her nerve endings were on fire. Too much more of this and she would be in no state at all to do anything!

Next: Three’s a crowd for Samantha!

A good time all around but that final tickling; I guess there's a reason why Ramirez is the master.

I've only written about Miss Ramirez in this one story but she is a character everyone remembers. She makes quite an impression!

Thanks for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back