• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak & Feather 2 (Part 3)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak and Feather: The Ordeal of Agent Storm (Part 3)

(Our heroine has been comprehensively tickle by three torturers. What’s next?)

She was dimly aware that her tormentors had left her alone again, she could hear them conferring in whispers. Kim and Leon appeared to be pleading with Miss Ramirez. This went on for a few minutes and then they returned to where Samantha was bound.

“Miss Kim and Mr Leon have really enjoyed tickling you today, Miss Storm.” Miss Ramirez said. “I have promised them some private time with you in the days to come but they are dying to tickle you once more today.”

“Like I’ve got a choice.” Samantha said shakily.

“No, of course you don’t.” Ramirez chuckled. “We are going to play a game called three-minute-frenzy. All 3 of us will tickle you for three minutes. Believe me, it will seem like three hours! First of all though, we need to make a couple of adjustments.”

Samantha heard three sets of footsteps walk to the head of the table. Two sets of hands leaned on her arms whilst a third undid the straps on her biceps and wrists. Her bra was then pulled off and her arms re-secured.

“Can’t have that getting in the way.” Ramirez whispered into Sam’s ear. Samantha could hear movement now at the other end of the table.

“Mr Leon, you seemed to enjoy tickling Miss Storm’s hips, perhaps you ought to arrange things a little more suitably in that direction.”

Samantha couldn’t see but guessed Leon was smiling his 1,000-watt smile. She felt him approach and yelped as he tickled her belly.

“Not yet, Mr Leon, I don’t like it when people break my rules!” Chided Ramirez.

“A thousand pardons. I could not help myself, she is irresistible, so smooth, so sensitive, so delightfully ticklish.” He said admonishingly.

Samantha could feel the Frenchman’s breath on her as his practised fingers unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her pants. He tugged them down a little way exposing her hips and most of her panties.

“Oho, also Victoria’s Secret!” He said sounding very pleased. Miss Kim giggled at her colleague’s antics.

Samantha heard Ramirez’ boot heels crack as she walked across the room to retrieve something. She dreaded to think what it was.

“This will make things very interesting.” Ramirez said, holding up the clear squeezie bottle to the delight of her students. She squirted it over Samantha’s body and the bound agent felt a cool jet of thick liquid land with a slap on her tummy. Two more squirts and more liquid landed on her upper body and arms. The liquid trickled into her navel and the hollow of her throat. Her feet were next as each was given a jet of the viscose substance.

Three pairs of hands began enthusiastically rubbing the liquid into her body. Samantha was already giggling as six enthusiastic palms swept back and forth over her tummy, ribs, hips, sides, underarms, breasts, back, toes, soles and ankles covering her in the cool syrupy lotion. She noticed that the hands were lingering on most sensitive spots. Once again, she felt her nipples stiffen under the ministrations. Her sensitive skin was out of control and her nerve endings were jangling.

“Look! She’s starting without us!” Leon said.

“That’s enough lotion.” Ramirez said. Then she spoke to Samantha. “It’s an old recipe, this one is peach flavour. It’s delicious on ice cream but sweeter on you. Do you like peach?” She giggled, “We do, it makes the skin nice and sensitive to tickling. You can think of it as an amplifier.”

Samantha felt fingertips here and there trace patterns in the oil on her skin. They were starting slowly. The light touches raised goosebumps all over her flesh. She began bunching and flexing her toes and the tired muscles of her belly began to tremble.

“This is just a little warm-up Samantha.” Ramirez taunted, drawing figure eights with her index finger. “We know all your secret little spots and we are going to tickle all of them very hard!”

Samantha tried to block out her tormentor’s voice but the next words were louder. “3-2-1 Go!”

Three pairs of hands immediately descended greedily onto Samantha’s oiled skin. Her toes were scrubbed, her arches scratched, her ribs were kneaded, her hips pinched, her underarms feathered and her tummy teased. The effect of the tickling on her oiled body was instantaneous and she arched up off the table.

“AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH HAHAH AHAH YOU BASTARDS! HAHA HAHAHA HAHA… STOP! STOP! HEHE HEE HEE HEEEEE HE HEHEH HEE. I’M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS AH HAHA HAHAH.”

Samantha’s protestations only served to make her tormentors tickle her harder. She lost track of who was where as hands tormented their way all over her slick skin.

A finger prodded deep into her bellybutton and wiggled around squelching against the liquid that had collected there. Fingers skated up and down her soles drawing patterns on the slippery skin. A small soft paintbrush circled a breast before advancing on the erect nipple at its center and teasing it exquisitely. Merciless digits tickled her underarms.

Samantha was aware of the growing excitement between her thighs at this intimate unyielding torment from her captors. A hand pinched the back of her knee through her pants, another hand slipped inside the elastic of her panties to tickle her bottom. Less than a minute of the three had elapsed.

Leon began licking, sucking and nibbling Samantha’s lovely bellybutton as his fingers crawled teasingly against her aching sides. He repeatedly plunged his tongue into the soft knot of flesh in the middle of the deep navel. His attentions sent shocks from Sam’s belly to her groin.

Kim scrubbed one foot vigorously with a hard bristled brush and enthusiastically sucked and nibbled at the toes of the other. She was almost sucking the hot pink varnish from the nails. Ramirez continued to torment Samantha’s soft underarms with her remorseless fingers, occasionally straying to wriggle her thumbs against her ribs or lightly tantalise her breasts.

“YOU …YOU… HA HA BASTARDS! STOP, STOP! AH HAHAH HAA HAA HEEE OH GEEZ, AHHAHAHAHAHA HEEE HEE HEHEEE H-!”

“PFFFTHHRRRRRPPP! THHHHRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!” She was momentarily silenced as Leon blew another raspberry against her quivering belly.

“NYAHH HAHA AHAHAHAAA AHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA…” Samantha squealed.

“Again, again! She loves it! ” Miss Kim squealed, in-between tormenting Samantha’s dainty feet. Leon took a deep breath and obliged.

“PPPPFFFTTHHHHRRRFFFFPPPPPP…FFFRRRPPPTTHHRROOOOWWWWPPPPP!”

Samantha’s entire body was shaking with laughter and excitement. She knew an orgasm would not be long in coming.

Miss Ramirez rubbed the pad of her index finger lightly across the bud of an erect pink nipple. “One minute to go! You know the rules. This is where we make her lose it. Go for it, give her the works, mess her up!”

Unbelievably for Samantha, the efforts seemed to intensify. Miss Kim’s fingers and tongue went supersonic against her wriggling toes. As she was arching and bucking off the bed Leon slipped an arm underneath her and held her up, tickling her side. He continued to nuzzle her tummy as his hands scurried back and forth across her highly sensitive lower belly and hips. Miss Ramirez’ hands were moving at light speed covering her breasts, ribs, underarms and throat with quick wickedly calculated tickles. Brushes, fingers, feathers and tongues mercilessly tickled the agent’s slippery skin.

Samantha could no longer even laugh. She didn’t know whether she was in agony or ecstasy as she began to feel the first ripples of her orgasm. She was no longer even thinking about escape plans or self-control, she just needed, wanted some kind of release.

As if they were synchronised, the three tickle torturers began the final phase of the three minute frenzy. Leon’ mouth moved up to Samantha’s left breast. He began flickering his tongue against a sensitive erect nipple. Ramirez occupied the other nipple with her own darting, teasing tongue and paintbrush. Leon kept one finger wiggling inside Samantha’s deep navel whilst his other hand skittered over her sides and tummy. Ramirez’ hands continued to wriggle against Samantha’s soft underarms, ribs and the sides of her breasts and neck. Miss Kim was sucking hard on each individual toe, she had worked her hands into the legs of Samantha’s fatigue pants and was pinching and teasing the skin around her knees. Occasionally the Korean would reach forward and skate her fingers over the tops of Samantha’s thighs and hips where the skin was unbearably sensitive.

“AHHHHHHHHHH! OH GOD! AHAHA AHHHH…” Samantha moaned as her body felt the rising waves of her orgasm. Beneath the blindfold her eyes rolled up in her head as she climaxed. She came explosively with the long awaited release. Her body bucked a few more times and then she sank back to the bed. She felt completely drained and lay still breathing deeply, her body gleaming with a mixture of lotion and exertion.

The three tickle torturers were breathing hard too. They slowed their efforts down, individual fingers traced random patters against Sam’s skin. The slinky Korean then dipped her finger in the agent’s bellybutton and sucked the peach syrup.

“Wow, we got her good. She really lost it!” Miss Kim said, pointing at Samantha’s damp panties.

Ramirez’ eyes looked almost stoned, as if she was on a tickling high. “Well done. I must say she is one of the most enjoyable subjects I have ever had the pleasure of working on. She really is the perfect tickle victim.”

Leon was smiling his 1,000 watt smile. “I could write a poem about this!” He said with a flourish of his fingers.

They down at their exhausted captive. “I will let her rest for a while and then I can plan some more activities with her.” Ramirez said. “I must admit though it will be very interesting to see how she reacts to the most intimate and excruciating tickle torture which she has yet to feel. We will have some tequila in my room and then we can sponge her down. She’s covering my tickle table in peach lotion.”

Samantha dimly heard their laughing and their footsteps fade as they left the room. She knew that this was her chance to focus on escape. With any luck, they would get drunk and that would give her time to prepare. She closed her eyes and slowed her breathing and began to focus her energy…

Some time later, Samantha was roused from her meditation as she heard the three ticklers re-enter the room. She guessed she had been left for about an hour and she didn’t know if that was enough time for her to recover. She would soon find out.

Ramirez was slurring slightly, good they had drunk a fair bit Samantha thought to herself. She was aware of bodies close to her and then hands fumbling with her bindings. She could hear Ramirez behind her at the head of the tickling table. Her ankles were free, one arm was free, one more strap to go…now!

Sam kicked her feet back over her head and felt her feet strike Miss Ramirez in the head and upper body. The agent rolled back off the table, landing on her tormentor, she sprang to her feet wobbling a bit, pulled her pants up and tore off her blindfold.

Miss Kim rushed her from the side but Samantha was fighting on her terms now. The Korean spun and lashed out with a head kick. Samantha ducked the attack and kicked out at the Korean’s other leg, sending her sprawling headfirst into a wall.

Leon advanced on her, he too was slightly drunk though. Samantha proudly thrust her chest towards him. He hesitated momentarily, captivated by Sam’s impressive breasts. It was all the time she needed to drive her foot into his groin and slam her palm into his chin knocking him out.

Samantha staggered slightly, breathing hard. She was not at 100% but she had the upper hand now. Leon was out cold but Kim and Ramirez were still moving. She looked around and found the gas canister. She clamped the rubber mask onto each of them in turn, rendering them unconscious.

First things first. She stripped each of her tormentors to their underwear. She found the key to a jeep in Miss Ramirez’ leather pants.

“Ah K-Mart blue light special.” She mumbled sarcastically as she uncovered Leon’ underwear. She strapped Ramirez to the tickling table, secured Kim in restraints against a wall and hog-tied Leon, leaving him on the ground.

Samantha retrieved her blouse and bra and stumbled upstairs into Miss Ramirez’ elegant living quarters. Her own panties were soaked so she took a fresh pair from her tormentor’s closet. There was a small en suite bathroom and Samantha quickly sponged her body to get rid of the peach lotion. She nearly tickled herself half to death in the process as her skin was still so sensitive. A shower would have been out of the question.

She then dressed, finishing her outfit with a pair of walking boots she found in Ramirez’ closet. Luckily they shared the same size feet.

She pulled her glossy black hair into a ponytail and was ready to leave. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was about two hours to nightfall, when she would make her escape. There was plenty of time left for what she had in mind.

Samantha walked back out into the main room. Where Miss Ramirez was regaining consciousness and found herself strapped to the table.

“Ah, I see you’re awake Miss Ramirez.” Sam said. She saw the panic in the other woman’s eyes.

“What do you think you are doing? I will scream for help you will never get away with this.” Ramirez said.

“Oh but I will.” Samantha said confidently. “I seem to remember you telling me that this room was soundproofed and when we first met you mentioned that you were ticklish. I’m willing to bet your two friends are as well.”

Ramirez started to struggle. By now Kim and Leon had woken up and were also looking worried. Samantha advanced on the helpless Miss Ramirez with a wicked grin on her face. “Welcome to Samantha Storm’s two-hour frenzy. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

Carla Santa Maria Ramirez was helpless to resist as Samantha Storm’s fingers descended towards her.

The End?

perfect!!!

I like the story alot!!!
I hope this isn't over, can't wait for revenge!!!!

Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for all your great comments, guys. I had a blast writing this story and I am glad that other people have enjoyed it. I have a couple of other story ideas kicking around and I might give them a shot now.

One thing your feedback made me realise is that next time I like a story I read here, I'll definitely post to let the author know. It's all good!

suikoden

wow i just read all three parts of this series. and will continue to read more of your cloak and dagger or feather stories .. wonderfully descriptive and so very erotic and intense. loved it!

isabeau

Wow and ancient bump I am actually not disappointed at. through this I tracked down the rest of the series...I hope he restarts it.

Cloak and Feather: The Ordeal of Agent Storm (Part 3)

(Our heroine has been comprehensively tickle by three torturers. What’s next?)

She was dimly aware that her tormentors had left her alone again, she could hear them conferring in whispers. Kim and Leon appeared to be pleading with Miss Ramirez. This went on for a few minutes and then they returned to where Samantha was bound.

“Miss Kim and Mr Leon have really enjoyed tickling you today, Miss Storm.” Miss Ramirez said. “I have promised them some private time with you in the days to come but they are dying to tickle you once more today.”

“Like I’ve got a choice.” Samantha said shakily.

“No, of course you don’t.” Ramirez chuckled. “We are going to play a game called three-minute-frenzy. All 3 of us will tickle you for three minutes. Believe me, it will seem like three hours! First of all though, we need to make a couple of adjustments.”
Three minutes that shouldn't be so bad...right? Right?
Samantha heard three sets of footsteps walk to the head of the table. Two sets of hands leaned on her arms whilst a third undid the straps on her biceps and wrists. Her bra was then pulled off and her arms re-secured.
I appreciate that they have learned their lesson after what happened the last time they let her loose.
“Can’t have that getting in the way.” Ramirez whispered into Sam’s ear. Samantha could hear movement now at the other end of the table.

“Mr Leon, you seemed to enjoy tickling Miss Storm’s hips, perhaps you ought to arrange things a little more suitably in that direction.”

Samantha couldn’t see but guessed Leon was smiling his 1,000-watt smile. She felt him approach and yelped as he tickled her belly.

“Not yet, Mr Leon, I don’t like it when people break my rules!” Chided Ramirez.

“A thousand pardons. I could not help myself, she is irresistible, so smooth, so sensitive, so delightfully ticklish.” He said admonishingly.

Samantha could feel the Frenchman’s breath on her as his practised fingers unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her pants. He tugged them down a little way exposing her hips and most of her panties.

“Oho, also Victoria’s Secret!” He said sounding very pleased. Miss Kim giggled at her colleague’s antics.

Samantha heard Ramirez’ boot heels crack as she walked across the room to retrieve something. She dreaded to think what it was.

“This will make things very interesting.” Ramirez said, holding up the clear squeezie bottle to the delight of her students. She squirted it over Samantha’s body and the bound agent felt a cool jet of thick liquid land with a slap on her tummy. Two more squirts and more liquid landed on her upper body and arms. The liquid trickled into her navel and the hollow of her throat. Her feet were next as each was given a jet of the viscose substance.

Three pairs of hands began enthusiastically rubbing the liquid into her body. Samantha was already giggling as six enthusiastic palms swept back and forth over her tummy, ribs, hips, sides, underarms, breasts, back, toes, soles and ankles covering her in the cool syrupy lotion. She noticed that the hands were lingering on most sensitive spots. Once again, she felt her nipples stiffen under the ministrations. Her sensitive skin was out of control and her nerve endings were jangling.

“Look! She’s starting without us!” Leon said.

“That’s enough lotion.” Ramirez said. Then she spoke to Samantha. “It’s an old recipe, this one is peach flavour. It’s delicious on ice cream but sweeter on you. Do you like peach?” She giggled, “We do, it makes the skin nice and sensitive to tickling. You can think of it as an amplifier.”

Samantha felt fingertips here and there trace patterns in the oil on her skin. They were starting slowly. The light touches raised goosebumps all over her flesh. She began bunching and flexing her toes and the tired muscles of her belly began to tremble.

“This is just a little warm-up Samantha.” Ramirez taunted, drawing figure eights with her index finger. “We know all your secret little spots and we are going to tickle all of them very hard!”

Samantha tried to block out her tormentor’s voice but the next words were louder. “3-2-1 Go!”
The slow and careful treatment with the lotion coupled with the threat of tickling is a neat little mind game.
Three pairs of hands immediately descended greedily onto Samantha’s oiled skin. Her toes were scrubbed, her arches scratched, her ribs were kneaded, her hips pinched, her underarms feathered and her tummy teased. The effect of the tickling on her oiled body was instantaneous and she arched up off the table.

“AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAH HAHAH AHAH YOU BASTARDS! HAHA HAHAHA HAHA… STOP! STOP! HEHE HEE HEE HEEEEE HE HEHEH HEE. I’M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS AH HAHA HAHAH.”

Samantha’s protestations only served to make her tormentors tickle her harder. She lost track of who was where as hands tormented their way all over her slick skin.

A finger prodded deep into her bellybutton and wiggled around squelching against the liquid that had collected there. Fingers skated up and down her soles drawing patterns on the slippery skin. A small soft paintbrush circled a breast before advancing on the erect nipple at its center and teasing it exquisitely. Merciless digits tickled her underarms.

Samantha was aware of the growing excitement between her thighs at this intimate unyielding torment from her captors. A hand pinched the back of her knee through her pants, another hand slipped inside the elastic of her panties to tickle her bottom. Less than a minute of the three had elapsed.

Lack of labels here is a interesting choice. Since the ticklers' names are not attached to any of the actions happening to Samantha, it makes this part of the ordeal seem different from what came before in addition to giving the reader a hint of how Samantha's nervous system might be perceiving this tickling.

Leon began licking, sucking and nibbling Samantha’s lovely bellybutton as his fingers crawled teasingly against her aching sides. He repeatedly plunged his tongue into the soft knot of flesh in the middle of the deep navel. His attentions sent shocks from Sam’s belly to her groin.

Kim scrubbed one foot vigorously with a hard bristled brush and enthusiastically sucked and nibbled at the toes of the other. She was almost sucking the hot pink varnish from the nails. Ramirez continued to torment Samantha’s soft underarms with her remorseless fingers, occasionally straying to wriggle her thumbs against her ribs or lightly tantalise her breasts.

“YOU …YOU… HA HA BASTARDS! STOP, STOP! AH HAHAH HAA HAA HEEE OH GEEZ, AHHAHAHAHAHA HEEE HEE HEHEEE H-!”

“PFFFTHHRRRRRPPP! THHHHRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP!” She was momentarily silenced as Leon blew another raspberry against her quivering belly.

“NYAHH HAHA AHAHAHAAA AHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHA…” Samantha squealed.

“Again, again! She loves it! ” Miss Kim squealed, in-between tormenting Samantha’s dainty feet. Leon took a deep breath and obliged.

“PPPPFFFTTHHHHRRRFFFFPPPPPP…FFFRRRPPPTTHHRROOOOWWWWPPPPP!”

Samantha’s entire body was shaking with laughter and excitement. She knew an orgasm would not be long in coming.

Miss Ramirez rubbed the pad of her index finger lightly across the bud of an erect pink nipple. “One minute to go! You know the rules. This is where we make her lose it. Go for it, give her the works, mess her up!”

This installment really shows the three ticklers as a cohesive unit while still showing that Ramirez is the boss.

Unbelievably for Samantha, the efforts seemed to intensify. Miss Kim’s fingers and tongue went supersonic against her wriggling toes. As she was arching and bucking off the bed Leon slipped an arm underneath her and held her up, tickling her side. He continued to nuzzle her tummy as his hands scurried back and forth across her highly sensitive lower belly and hips. Miss Ramirez’ hands were moving at light speed covering her breasts, ribs, underarms and throat with quick wickedly calculated tickles. Brushes, fingers, feathers and tongues mercilessly tickled the agent’s slippery skin.

Samantha could no longer even laugh. She didn’t know whether she was in agony or ecstasy as she began to feel the first ripples of her orgasm. She was no longer even thinking about escape plans or self-control, she just needed, wanted some kind of release.

As if they were synchronised, the three tickle torturers began the final phase of the three minute frenzy. Leon’ mouth moved up to Samantha’s left breast. He began flickering his tongue against a sensitive erect nipple. Ramirez occupied the other nipple with her own darting, teasing tongue and paintbrush. Leon kept one finger wiggling inside Samantha’s deep navel whilst his other hand skittered over her sides and tummy. Ramirez’ hands continued to wriggle against Samantha’s soft underarms, ribs and the sides of her breasts and neck. Miss Kim was sucking hard on each individual toe, she had worked her hands into the legs of Samantha’s fatigue pants and was pinching and teasing the skin around her knees. Occasionally the Korean would reach forward and skate her fingers over the tops of Samantha’s thighs and hips where the skin was unbearably sensitive.

“AHHHHHHHHHH! OH GOD! AHAHA AHHHH…” Samantha moaned as her body felt the rising waves of her orgasm. Beneath the blindfold her eyes rolled up in her head as she climaxed. She came explosively with the long awaited release. Her body bucked a few more times and then she sank back to the bed. She felt completely drained and lay still breathing deeply, her body gleaming with a mixture of lotion and exertion.

There was a really good sense that the tickling increased during that final minute and Samantha being pushed over the edge could be felt.

The three tickle torturers were breathing hard too. They slowed their efforts down, individual fingers traced random patters against Sam’s skin. The slinky Korean then dipped her finger in the agent’s bellybutton and sucked the peach syrup.

“Wow, we got her good. She really lost it!” Miss Kim said, pointing at Samantha’s damp panties.

Ramirez’ eyes looked almost stoned, as if she was on a tickling high. “Well done. I must say she is one of the most enjoyable subjects I have ever had the pleasure of working on. She really is the perfect tickle victim.”

Leon was smiling his 1,000 watt smile. “I could write a poem about this!” He said with a flourish of his fingers.

They down at their exhausted captive. “I will let her rest for a while and then I can plan some more activities with her.” Ramirez said. “I must admit though it will be very interesting to see how she reacts to the most intimate and excruciating tickle torture which she has yet to feel. We will have some tequila in my room and then we can sponge her down. She’s covering my tickle table in peach lotion.”

Samantha dimly heard their laughing and their footsteps fade as they left the room. She knew that this was her chance to focus on escape. With any luck, they would get drunk and that would give her time to prepare. She closed her eyes and slowed her breathing and began to focus her energy…

Some time later, Samantha was roused from her meditation as she heard the three ticklers re-enter the room. She guessed she had been left for about an hour and she didn’t know if that was enough time for her to recover. She would soon find out.

Ramirez was slurring slightly, good they had drunk a fair bit Samantha thought to herself. She was aware of bodies close to her and then hands fumbling with her bindings. She could hear Ramirez behind her at the head of the tickling table. Her ankles were free, one arm was free, one more strap to go…now!

Sam kicked her feet back over her head and felt her feet strike Miss Ramirez in the head and upper body. The agent rolled back off the table, landing on her tormentor, she sprang to her feet wobbling a bit, pulled her pants up and tore off her blindfold.

Miss Kim rushed her from the side but Samantha was fighting on her terms now. The Korean spun and lashed out with a head kick. Samantha ducked the attack and kicked out at the Korean’s other leg, sending her sprawling headfirst into a wall.

Leon advanced on her, he too was slightly drunk though. Samantha proudly thrust her chest towards him. He hesitated momentarily, captivated by Sam’s impressive breasts. It was all the time she needed to drive her foot into his groin and slam her palm into his chin knocking him out.

Samantha staggered slightly, breathing hard. She was not at 100% but she had the upper hand now. Leon was out cold but Kim and Ramirez were still moving. She looked around and found the gas canister. She clamped the rubber mask onto each of them in turn, rendering them unconscious.

First things first. She stripped each of her tormentors to their underwear. She found the key to a jeep in Miss Ramirez’ leather pants.

“Ah K-Mart blue light special.” She mumbled sarcastically as she uncovered Leon’ underwear. She strapped Ramirez to the tickling table, secured Kim in restraints against a wall and hog-tied Leon, leaving him on the ground.
Superb action sequence followed by a superior callback and joke. Bravo!
Samantha retrieved her blouse and bra and stumbled upstairs into Miss Ramirez’ elegant living quarters. Her own panties were soaked so she took a fresh pair from her tormentor’s closet. There was a small en suite bathroom and Samantha quickly sponged her body to get rid of the peach lotion. She nearly tickled herself half to death in the process as her skin was still so sensitive. A shower would have been out of the question.
That's amazing. I love this peach lotion stuff.
She then dressed, finishing her outfit with a pair of walking boots she found in Ramirez’ closet. Luckily they shared the same size feet.

She pulled her glossy black hair into a ponytail and was ready to leave. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was about two hours to nightfall, when she would make her escape. There was plenty of time left for what she had in mind.

Samantha walked back out into the main room. Where Miss Ramirez was regaining consciousness and found herself strapped to the table.

“Ah, I see you’re awake Miss Ramirez.” Sam said. She saw the panic in the other woman’s eyes.

“What do you think you are doing? I will scream for help you will never get away with this.” Ramirez said.

“Oh but I will.” Samantha said confidently. “I seem to remember you telling me that this room was soundproofed and when we first met you mentioned that you were ticklish. I’m willing to bet your two friends are as well.”

Ramirez started to struggle. By now Kim and Leon had woken up and were also looking worried. Samantha advanced on the helpless Miss Ramirez with a wicked grin on her face. “Welcome to Samantha Storm’s two-hour frenzy. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

Carla Santa Maria Ramirez was helpless to resist as Samantha Storm’s fingers descended towards her.

The End?

Fantastic ending. Let's hope that experience makes the best teacher.

Thanks Longstory. I'm glad you are getting around to reading these tales and enjoying them. Feedback is always appreciated!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back