• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long road trip, last weekend home, playoffs, and, an ultimate October

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a twelve game road trip in September. After winning two of three in New York, they lost two of three in Atlanta, then won two of three in Florida, and lost two of three again in Houston, finishing the road trip with a 500 record at 6-6. They returned home for a final weekend against the Marlins before the playoffs would begin. Each starting pitcher would go no more than five innings that weekend, before beginning the playoffs against the Phillies on that Tuesday in Paradise. The Good Guys showed they were primed and ready for the playoffs that weekend, sweeping the series by scores of 8-4, 9-5, and 7-3, to finish the season on a high note. Before the playoffs began on Tuesday, Naomi came to Mitch with a bizzare request:" I know we arent fighting or anything, but what do you say we shelve all things like sex, tickling and feet during the playoffs to just focus on what we have to do, and sleep in seperate beds. This year, I just want the focus to be on baseball in October. Whenever the playoffs are over, we'll get back to those things." Naomi said. "I dont like it, but if you insist" Mitch said.
The Good Guys began the playoffs against the Phillies on that Tuesday, and things went well, as Mitch hit two homeruns, and Kate Hudson pitched eight strong innings, in a 5-1 opening game win. Gil Bellows started Game two on Wednesday, and fired eight shutout innings of his own, as the Paradise Islanders got key hits, in a 3-0 victory. The teams went to Philadelphia for Game three, and Naomi of course was traveling with the team during the playoffs. After a 3-2 Game Three loss by Charlize Theron, the Good Guys wrapped things up in Game four behind Naomi, who pitched six strong innings, and allowed but two runs, in a 5-2 clincher. Round one was down, but there were two more to go.
The National League Championship Series opened in Paradise on that Tuesday against the Braves. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and, although she was a bit rusty due to not having pitched for a week, she limited the damage to three runs over six innings, as the Good Guys hit three homeruns, in a 6-3 first game triumph. Gil Bellows started Game two, and he too was shaky, allowing four runs in the first two innings. Atlanta starter Mike Hampton had a 4-1 lead into the sixth, but then, the Good Guys hit him with a six run barrage, and the bullpen closed the door, in a 7-4 Paradise win. The Good Guys led the series 2-0 going to Atlanta, and things looked good.
The teams traveled to Atlanta for Game three. Charlize Theron was on the mound, and the Braves struck early, gaining a 5-0 lead in the first inning, as Atlanta starter John Thomson shut the Good Guys down, for a 5-1 Braves victory. Kate Hudson went to the hill again for Game four, with the Good Guys wanting to win the game badly so as to avoid a tie series with a tie breaking game on Atlanta's home field. This time, she was magnificent, allowing but two hits in eight innings. The Atlanta starter was great as well, as Russ Ortiz allowed but one run in eight innings, but the Good Guys hung on, to capture a 1-0 win that gave the Good Guys a 3-1 series lead. Gil Bellows went to the mound for game five, but the Braves showed from the get-go that they were not going to let the Good Guys celebrate a championship on their home field, scoring four runs off Gil in the first two innings, and cruising to a 6-2 win.
The Good Guys and Braves traveled to Paradise for Game Six with the Good Guys one win away from a National League championship. With 54,000 screaming people in the stands, the Good Guys went to work early, scoring four runs off John Thomson in the first inning, as Charlize Theron cruised along into the eighth. Naomi and then Mandy Moore got the final outs to put the cap on a 5-2 Good Guys victory that would send them to another World Series against their old foes the Yankees. Two rounds had been won, and the next was yet to come. The Paradise Islanders would have four days to prepare for the World Series, with only one acceptable outcome in their minds.
On Saturday night, Kate Hudson took the mound before a crowd of nearly 60,000 electric fans. Kate did allow one run in the first, and then settled down. Yankees starter Kevin Brown was pitching well, but in the sixth, the Good Guys scratched three runs off him. Kate pitched the seventh, and part of the eighth, before giving way to Naomi and then Mandy. The Yankees scored a run in the ninth, but the Good Guys hung on to win 3-2. First blood had been drawn, but three more wins were needed. Game two would pit Gil Bellows for Paradise against Mike Mussina of the Yankees. Both pitchers got hit for two runs early, and then settled in. The game was tied, 2-2 into the seventh, until Mitch hit a long homerun to give Paradise the lead. The Good Guys got another run in the eighth, and sweated out the ninth, as Mandy nearly spit up the lead, but hung on for a 4-3 triumph that gave the Good Guys a 2-0 series lead. They were halfway to the promised land.
The teams traveled to New York to play Game three. The Yankees, fired up in front of their home crowd after being down 2-0 in the series, got things started early, as Alex Rodriguez hit a grand slam homerun off Charlize Theron in the opening inning, and the Yankees never looked back, in a 5-1 Yankee triumph. Now the pressure had switched back to the Good Guys. Kate Hudson would go on three days rest in Game Four so she would be ready for Game seven if there was one. Kate, despite the fact that she was tired, pitched a gritty game, allowing but one run in six innings. She left after six, tied, 1-1, but the Good Guys scored three runs in the seventh, and one more in the eighth off Kevin Brown. The Paradise Islanders took a 5-1 lead to the ninth, and used a trio of relievers to finish what would be a 5-2 Good Guy win. Now the Good Guys were one win away, with hopefully the ultimate celebration in the near future.
There was a bit of ambivalence going into Game five, there were feelings of wanting to finish the Yankees early, and also ones of wanting to take it to game six to win it all at home for their loyal fans. Gil Bellows went to the hill, and he pitched very well, allowing but three runs into the seventh. Unfortunately for the Good Guys, Yankee starter Mussina was better, allowing but one run through eight, and turning it over to Yankee automatic Mariano Rivera, in a 3-1 Yankee win. The Good Guys still had the series lead, and wanted to achieve the ultimate again on Saturday night.
The little ballpark by the blue ocean in Paradise was bedlam for Game six. Charlize Theron would try to bring the island another championship. Although she was not the Good Guys best pitcher, the team had solace that ace Kate Hudson would be ready for Game seven if needed. The roar and love in of the crowd helped Charlize focus. She was a newcomer, someone on the team who had never won a championship, so she wanted her place in the Good Guys storied franchise history books. The teams dueled to a 1-1 tie through six, with Charlize pitching her heart out. In the seventh, she was removed for a pinch hitter in favor of Naomi, who would try to bridge the gap to Mandy Moore as the team tried to get runs. The Yankees brought in their bulpen, and the Good Guys promptly struck for three runs. Naomi went to the mound for the eighth with a 4-1 lead, but the Yankees promptly cut it to 4-2, and then 4-3. Finally, after escaping the eighth, Mitch led off the bottom of the eighth with a monster homerun into right center. Mandy Moore calmly came in from the pen with the Good Guys holding a 5-3 lead in the ninth. The park was so loud no one could hear themselves think. After a walk came a groundout, and then a pop up. Mandy faced the tying run, the dangerous Arod. Pitching low and away and then high and tight, she ran the count to two strikes. Finally, she threw a high fastball, and Arod swung, and missed, and the Good Guys were World champions again! The team was falling all over each other in the field. Old heroes, like Mitch, and new ones, like Charlize, coming together as one. After the postgame interviews and trophy presentation, the team retired to first the hotel for gambling, and then the fetish club to savor the championship they had missed the previous year.
While they were in the fetish club, the Good Guys celebrated their championship in the only way they knew how, with tickling. The team's young, pretty and new GM, a lady in her 30s named Lynn, who was responsible for putting together the newest Paradise championship team, was one of the featured lees. Due to the euphoria of the occasion, the normally removed from tickling Lee Sniderman joined in the tickle fun, beginning the tickle on Lynn's neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Lee attacked Lynn's underarms and sides with fingers as the GM thrashed and squealed: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! You are tickling your boss! I should fire you for this! NOOO! Hehehehehehehehehe! Working his way down, Lee tickled Lynn on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, he got to the soles of Lynn's pretty feet. With Mitch's help, he tickled the soles of Lynn's feet with fingers, and a feather, and ice over her soles and under her toes. Lynn went nuts!, wiggling her toes every which way as she squealed some more and begged for mercy! Heheheheheehehehehehehe! Please no more! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the exhausted GM was untied.
Later that night, after the party, there was additional retribution. During the long and tense playoffs, Mitch and Naomi had kept their vow not to have sexual activity, and at that point had not touched each other for four weeks. That night, when they got home, Mitch looked at her longingly. "Okay, you got your wish, we were cellabate, and won a championship, now since you got your way, I need you to give me mine, so you get that hot bod over here so I can make up for not touching you for four weeks" Mitch said. Naomi complied, removing pieces of clothing on herself, and then Mitch, until they were both naked and making out on the bed. Finally, after a long period of touching, they had intercourse, with both achieving intense orgasms after so long away from each other. "Thank God, I hated that cellabacy thing. We are a married couple who loves each other. I hated that" Mitch said. "I know, so did I, and believe me, there were times during this month I wanted to jump your bones, but I just wanted to see if we could focus solely on baseball, rather than our hot sex life" Naomi said. "Okay, well, that's over now, and we won a title, so now, you are going to spend the winter making it up to me, missy" Mitch said. "With pleasure" Naomi replied, kissing him.
So, the Good Guys had done the ultimate again. They hoped for a quiet winter, with few changes for the team. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Thank you, windowguy. Your praise is always appreciated. Stay tuned as always, as a new season with more adventures will begin soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back