• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Traveling through time and space 2: Kirsty Gallacher s time turn in the rack

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Kirsty Gallacher s time: The Rack

This story contains explicit sex

After the orgy, Sergei stretched Kirsty Gallacher in the rack, she let her “relax” for a while, meanwhile Kyle Bax and Erzebet, the sexy red hair Countess enjoyed a warm bath together. They caressed each other with delight, they played and kissed, their bodies melted together.

Erzebet enjoyed tickle torturing Kyle; the singer was a sexy petite with small ticklish feet and small sensitive breasts, Kyle was also having fun, she was a little frightened but liked the bondage and tickling.

-“ Usually I prefer sex with women” said the red hair Countess “ They are much better lovers than men, in fact they are most sadistic…..your friend Kirsty, she enjoyed tickling your sensitive soles, I m sure you will like to take revenge”

-“ Of course, I know she is very very ticklish, and a little masochist too” answered Kyle
-“ Mmmmmm really?”

Kirsty felt her feet were getting warmer, a large bonfire two yards away from her soles was heating the chamber.

-“ Does it feel hot?” asked the chief torturer “ If you were one of my typical “clients” the bonfire would be closer to your soles….the effect is amazing, you would scream and beg like hell and when you were to faint I would put a wooden screen to give you a break…………….I can make you last hours, days…….but don’t worry”

-“ Warm and dry soles are much more sensitive and ticklish” was Erzebet smiling comment.

Kyle was sitting naked on a tall bench near the torture rack observing the bare beauty of her friend remembering her cruelty anticipating the sweet revenge.

The Countess was delighted by the tantalizing stretched woman, she admired her beautiful body, the big breasts, the belly covered by sweat, her face with strong attractive features, the dark hair.

- “ I like you…very much, I like your body, your face, your muscular legs and strong feet” “ I will torture you, you ll be mine, my slave I ll break you…you ll see” said a very excited Erzebet.

She went where the exposed soles and stared them delighted, :-“ You have beautiful feet my dear, they are bigger and stronger than those of your friend, the singer” “ Lets see if they are as ticklish…” and carefully ran her long sharp fingernails from heels to toes.

The effect was as if red hot irons were pressed against the prisoner s soles, she wiggled them spreading the toes in a useless effort to avoid the sadistic tickling strokes. Erzebet continued with carefully placed touches stimulating the soft arches.
-“ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPLEEEEEEEEEEASE NOOOOOOOOO MERCYYYYYYYYYYY YAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!”

- “Come on Kyle, join me, these feet are so so ticklish… almost as ticklish as yours aren’t they?”

- “ Please Kyle, Have mercy, don’t tickle my feet, I tickled you because I had no choice, I beg you, I cant stand both of you tickle torturing me at the same time. Please don’t!!!!!!!!”

- “I m so sorry my dear” answered a delighted Kyle while approaching to the helpless soles “ I still remember your nails working on my feet, your nails and your tongue, you really enjoyed it…Remember?”

Now both Erzebet and Kyle used both hands to tickle torture the tantalizing feet, with one hand they worked in the toes, with the other they started from the heels, both hands worked carefully on each foot, caressing insteps, tops, ankles arches, heels……. Erzebet who was really sadistic loved to bite the balls of the feet producing a couple of “Ouches” and “Ayyys” as well as plenty of hysterical laughs.

Every now and then they licked the toes sucking them one by one really excited with the salty taste and the exhausted reactions of their prisoner. They stopped for a couple of minutes giving a break to the tortured soles. They both watched Sergei playing with a long feather, he worked between the toes with the soft end and carved the heels with the hard one.

Erzebet and Kyle were so excited that they ran their erected nipples in Kirsty s soles till they both came to a great orgasm. The sensation of the delicious warm breasts in her feet gave Kirsty a beautiful instant of excitement.

But the torture was just beginning, Erzebet climbed over the stretched body and ordered: “ Sergei!! Stretch her more!! Don’t hurt her but I want her really tight”

Sergei obeyed, he twisted the ropes and the victim was stretched harder, her marked muscles, the exposed sex and breasts …. A really tempting sight!

Now Erzebet was naked laying over her helpless prisoner, she kissed her beautiful face, she tickled her ears licking them, then she sat over her face, rubbing her wet warm pussy on Kirsty s sexy mouth and nose demanding: -“ Now my slave Lick my sex! suck and lick!!”

- “I wont” “ This is too much!!”
-
But Sergei began to tickle her inner thighs and knees while Kyle worked in the feet using nails and tongue.: “ HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH NOOOOOO NOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH OK OK OK ILL LICK YOU BUT STOOOOOOP NOOOOO STOOOOP MERCYYYYYYYYY HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!”

They broke her, her will was completely broken she obeyed and licked and kissed her torturer moisted sex who came to an orgasm pressing her thighs on the wet face of Kirsty.

Kyrsty was exhausted, her tongue was dry of so much licking, her arms were aching because of the stretching but they continued, relentlessly, the three of them, tickling her exhausted body, raping her, six hands working all over her ticklish body, literally from head to toe. They explored every inch of her body, Erzebet was an expert, she tickled her vagina, caressing her clitoris and lips making her come several times………

Finally between her orgasms she screamed : -“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES I LIIIIIIIKKE ITTT DON’T STOOOOOP TICKLLEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE YEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!”

When Kyle and Kyrsty woke up they were exhausted naked, back home, it was October 2001.

:) Kirsty Gallacher stretched out nude on the torture rack...I would love to be the inquisitor!!... More please Diego.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back