• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making A Video

Casper33

I hope this is the right forum, but my request is more of a question to all you ticklephiles out there. I am entering the tickling video business. I have a VERY cute Hispanic 24 year old girl willing to be my star. I also have obtained 3 cameras to do the filming with. I want to know from the public what they would like to see in a tickling video. I know most of what you want has been done before, but are their any props you would like to see used or any methods of tickling you haven't seen on any movies in the past. I know I want to try putting lotion on her feet before I tickle her. That seems to make feet sensitive. I might be rambling, but I am genuinely doing this and want the help from the Forum. if you have any ideas...please don't hesitate to give them to me. I PROMISE I will take every one of them into account.

my thought

i dunno, i was thinking instead of just like saying here she is and tickle her, make it like a story. kinda like the tickle stories we read, that would be great with diolougue and stuff and maybe a different time period. that's just my thought.

Just do it dude!!!

I made for myself a lot of video with cousins, ants and girlfriends, is the most funny shit in the world, so if you have a "victim" just go ahead
Good Luck
hchacin

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back