• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

gym tickle (true)

Fetter

TMF Regular
So, I’m at this new gym the other day and I’m in the top section. At this gym, there are two levels, and the top level has a large area overlooking the bottom level. It’s very close to closing time, and the only people still there are myself, and a guy and a girl (who were obviously together) on the bottom level. The guy and girl are sitting on a bench getting their stuff ready to go, and the girl is changing from her runners to sandals. This girl is probably, mid twenties, shoulder length dirty blond hair, pretty face, and a body like she’d been going there for some time. So anyway, the girl takes off her shoes, then her socks showing off very cute, and obviously sensitive feet, and stretches her legs out in the direction of the guy, kind of nudging his leg with her feet. Well, my hopes were fulfilled, and not a split second later, he grabs one of her ankles, and goes to town on her foot. I guess she didn’t really expect it, because she jumps right out of her seat and slides onto the ground, with her ankle still griped tight, foot still being viscously tickled. She then just lies back, and lets out a stream of giggles. I suppose he didn’t think that was enough, because the guy reached down and grabbed her other ankle and tucked them both under his arm, so both hands were free. He then proceeded to alternately glide his fingers slowly up and down her soles sending her into fits of laughter. Next, as best I could tell, he grabbed a pen from the suggestions box (next to the bench) and began to scribble all over her feet. I don’t know if the lid was on or not, but i suspect it was. Anyway, at this point, i could tell it was really getting to her, because she wasn’t just giggling, she was screaming at times and at others, experiencing that coveted ‘silent laughter’ we all aspire for. She was the type of girl that didn’t really fight back, just kind of melts down, but i could tell that she REALLY wanted away! The whole thing lasted about 4 or 5 minutes, and I could barely get off the bike after, because i would’ve split my pants. But one thing is for sure... I’m going there again!

Oh, how I wish I was you!!! I love when I eyewitness stuff....and this one sounds like a doozy!

Fetter great sighting! I knew there was another reason for going to the gym...:D

ugh.

In all my years as a ticklephile, I have yet to see ANYTHING that I haven't done myself...even a two second fling between a guy and girl....although f/f has always been better....oh well.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back