• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of a kind find

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
Hello to all of my fellow TMFers. I am very happy because I had perhaps the greatest thing happen to me the other day. I actually found out that a girl I work with is very much into tickling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stumbled onto it by accident as I am always making wisecracks and if I don't get laughter when I make a comment then I usually poke the ribs to get a reaction. Boy does she give a reaction. She jerks and jumps and only from a poke. Well anyway I asked her are we just a bit ticklish? I got the usual response of maybe just a little. It stands to reason since she is always laughing about everything. We all have a good time at work. Anyway we were in the office a few days ago and the subject came up again she was sitting across from me when I went to grab at her shoe and she jerked away right away. Now I didn't even come close to getting it off but a reaction like that had me asking another question. Are your feet ticklish? She didn't respond she just smiled.I said that with a reaction like that and her silence they must be pretty bad. As I kept asking she finally told me that they are her worst spot. I got a kick out of that. Well later that day she made a smart comment and I lunged at her like I was gonna tickle her and she jumped as usual so then I got very bold and came out asking her if she actually liked being tickled? Again silence. I again kept probing asking the same question several different ways and finally she says with a very innocent look I LOVE TO BE TICKLED. I almost fell off my chair. I kept her talking which wasn't easy because we were at work but she said that she liked to be tied and tickled. I almost lost it right there. WHAT!!!!!!!!! I asked her did she say what I thought she said that she liked to be tied and tickled. I had to be sure. Well we continued talking a little more about it and after work was probably the best conversation about it. I told her that I had a secret too. I told her of my love for tickling. Can you imagine? What's the chances? It's not like tickletalk comes up alot in normal conversation. Well she told me of her two times being tied up as she told me she is to ticklish not to be tied and her feet forget it. She says she has liked this for as long as she can remember and she wants to get together for some tickling. I hope everyone knew I was going to eventually get to that. We are planning on getting together Tuesday morning. I am so looking forward to this. Not only is this the first person I have ever met who has the same passion for tickling but I have been itching to tickle for quite a while. I did have a concern about doing this since we work together but she is just as private about things as I am. We talked about how people view that is not natural and as she told me only 2 other people know about this and one isn't her best friend who she does almost everything with and tells her even more. Now for a description. I will call her Kerri. I never use real names. Anyway Kerri is about 5'5" she has light brown highlighted hair cut a little like Jennifer Aniston. She is thick which doesn't bother me in the least but I had to tell. I haven't had an opportunity to see what her feet look like but I know she gets pedicures and she said it is unbearable for her. She squirms and giggles the entire time. There is somewhat of an attraction between us so Tuesday should be quite interesting. I welcome all comments and you better believe I will post the experience here for everyone. Wish me luck all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding. Congrats on your good fortune.

Can't wait to hear about it... :)

Yes, the lady tickle freaks are out there

That's cool news, pghtickleguy. The lady tickle freaks exist - you just have to keep your "feelers" out to find them. Of course, they have to like YOU, too, and that's always the catch. But it sounds as though "Kerri" likes you, so you're past that hurdle!

It's Tuesday morning as I write this. Here's hoping Kerri's laughter is filling the room right now.:D

Had a minor setback today. The weather is horrible it is sleeting outside now. Our forcast is snow and they are closing schools. Her son didn't go today and no sitter. We are shooting for later in the week. She even went and had a pedicure for the occasion. She told me it was very hard to sit there that everything they did to her feet made her laugh. I am looking forward to finding this out first hand. To be continued............

Had to bring this back to the top as I actually had the tickle session today. I posted the story and would love feedback from all.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back