• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 6

primetime

Verified
okay fans, here is the next part in my ongoing series of WOW. i hope from the buzz after Wrestlemania, you enjoy my particular brand of wrestling. feedback has been appreciated and please continue to support the series. also, if you have enjoyed my work, dont forget to vote in the Golden Feathers for me (shameless plug). anyway, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com check out these sites!

"THAT was too close!" Lana said as she entered her dressing room.

"Lana! are you okay?" Patti asked.

"that crazy woman almost touched my feet! she tried to attack Sunny too!" Lana replied.

"Yeah! the tWo is really asking for it! what did we ever do to the Disciplinarian? i hate to say it, but i'm glad that dummy Ice Cold showed up!" Sunny said.

"it was a good thing, but did you see her feet? haha! can you imagine having your soles tatooed? Ice Cold is a complete fool? i would never have my feet tormented like that." Sable remarked.

"Disciplinarian is a crazy woman! BUT, i beat her so now i just have one more win to achieve and Terri Bronze is MINE!!" Lana said with a smile.

"soon Lana, soon you will become champion again. we'll see to it that the tWo never interferes with our plans again. Hollywood's match is next and i think we should all take a look." Sable told the rest of the group.

"let's all sit back and enjoy watching Hollywood. she says she has a message for us. it should be 'i'm a complete loser and a has been'!" Sunny laughed.

"actually it should be, i plan to be the Glamour Girls' BITCH!" Sable shouted.

Lana, Sable, and Sunny all sat down on plush chairs as Patti and Stacy began to massage their shoulders. they turned on a tv monitor and watched with great interest in the next match.

HOLLYWOOD (tWo) vs BOOM BOOM

some Hawaiian beats began to play and the crowd turned their attention to the top of the stage area. Boom Boom made her appearance and received a nice ovation. wearing her purple one piece bathing suit, with her waist covered with a grass skirt, and yellow boots, she made her way down the ramp. she smiled and waved to the crowd and the music was soothing. Boom Boom knew how important this match was. she was taking on perhaps the best wrestler in WOW. Boom Boom also knew that Hollywood was planning on embarrassing her by tickling her into submission. Boom Boom prepared for this match all week and knew she had to turn the tables on Hollywood. she didnt want to become another victim of the tWo. she stood in the ring and awaited her opponent.

the music of the NWO blared on the PA System and the crowd began to boo heavily as the leader of the tWo made her appearance at the top of the stage. Hollywood wore a black and white sports bra with the letters "T.W.O." across the front of the garment, black shorts and black boots. she had a cocky smile on her face as she made her way down the ramp. she had thoughts of Sable and Sunny in her mind as she approached the ring. Hollywood knew this was going to be an easy match, but she was more interested in sending a message. she got into the ring and laughed to herself as she looked at Boom Boom. Hollywood cocked her head at Boom Boom, then shook her head in disbelief.

the bell rang and Boom Boom had an angry look on her face. Hollywood was discounting her ability and she wanted to show this woman what she is capable of doing. the two got to the middle of the ring and locked up. Hollywood used her strength and managed to shove Boom Boom to the mat. Boom Boom landed on her ass and looked up as Hollywood flexed her biceps. Hollywood then kissed each bicep and looked at Boom Boom.

"C'mon Boom Boom, you weak little bitch! your name shouldnt be Boom Boom, it should be buffet queen!" Hollywood taunted.

Boom Boom got to her feet and seethed. they locked up again, but this time Boom Boom shoved Hollywood to the mat. Hollywood got up and charged towards Boom Boom, but Boom Boom simply scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Hollywood looked up from the mat and saw Boom Boom flexing her biceps and kissing each one. Hollywood got to her feet again, but Boom Boom began to chop her across the chest. the chops echoed throughout the arena, along with chants of "WOOOOOOOOO!" with each chop. Hollywood was reeling, then Boom Boom flung Hollywood across the ropes and delivered a back body drop, sending Hollywood high into the air, then crashing hard into the mat. Hollywood moaned in pain as she rolled on the mat, then felt even more pain as Boom Boom dropped a leg across her chest. the referee made the count. 1.......2........KICKOUT. Boom Boom then grabbed Hollywood by her hair, pulled her up to her feet, scooped her up, then delivered a crushing powerslam. Boom Boom again made the cover. 1........2........KICKOUT. Boom Boom knew she had to keep up the onslaught. she couldnt let Hollywood mount a comeback. she then threw Hollywood into the corner of the ring and charged forward. Hollywood then out of nowhere delivered "Sweet Chin Music" to Boom Boom. Hollywood's black boot nailed Boom Boom in the jaw, and the Hawaiian woman fell to the mat. Hollywood then went for the cover. 1.......2..........3!!!!

the bell rang and Hollywood laughed. as the music of the NWO played, Hollywood then waved her arms, like she was motioning someone to come out. the fans turned their attention to the top of the stage and saw the entire tWo roster, along with the "slave" Riot, appear and make their way down the aisle. Hollywood laughed as she saw Boom Boom's helpless form. she was going to have some real fun now. the tWo got into the ring and hi-fived Hollywood. Hollywood then grabbed a microphone.

"just when you thought the tWo was dead, we just keep coming back! this is for all the ladies in the back, ESPECIALLY those fake boob women from the Glamour bitches! you all need to be reminded that you NEVER, EVER, EVER mess with the tWo. Mclane! pay attention. we will run this place again! Terri Gold, dont think i havent forgotten about you! as soon as i'm done destroying the Glamour Girls, your ticklish feet will be mine, along with MY championship belt. now, it seems like we have gotten away from our dominance, but we're back. you see poor Boom Boom here? well, let's just say that she will be tickled to death to learn that we're back in full force! ladies, STRIP HER!" Hollywood commanded.

the tWo members then began to rip off Boom Boom skirt and yellow boots. luckily for Boom Boom, she wore nothing underneath her bathing suit, so they couldnt remove that. as Daffney held Boom Boom's wrists above her head, and Mystery held her ankles, the rest of the tWo took their places alongside Boom Boom's body. Riot had to hold Boom Boom's boots and skirt. Boom Boom opened her eyes and realized she was trapped and the tWo hovered over her body like vultures. then they pounced! Gorgeouse George began to wiggle her fingers in Boom Boom's outstretched armpits, Disciplinarian began to tickle her ribcage and stomach, Francesca Le tickled her sides, Ninotchka tickled her knees, Chyna went for the thighs and Hollywood took her place by Boom Boom's chubby feet. all of Boom Boom's ticklish spots were being tickled at once and she went hysterical.

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSSSSSTTTTTOOOO
OPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO MOREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA!!"

the tWo was relentless in their tickling. George loved sinking her fingers deep into Boom Boom's armpits, while Chyna was slowly caressing Boom Boom's thighs. Boom Boom began to cry tears of laughter as she felt all these sensations at once. she felt Hollywood's fingers dancing up and down her soft soles, while Ninotchka squeezed her knees. Boom Boom heard the tickling taunts as she tried to fight the sensations. she felt so helpless and getting weak from brutal tickling. then she felt the tickling stop. she opened her tear soaked eyes and saw Hollywood's face.

"now Boom Boom, i want you to crawl over to me and kiss my boot!" Hollywood commanded.

Boom Boom saw Hollywood walk over to the other corner and stood there. Boom Boom didnt want to do it, but she knew if she didnt, they would tickle her again. she began to crawl to Hollywood, but Chyna stopped her.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT! Boom Boom, i want you to bark like a dog!" Chyna told her.

Boom Boom's head dropped. she knew they were out to humiliate her. she began to cry as she knew she had no choice. Chyna placed the microphone in her face.

"WOOF WOOF!" Boom Boom barked.

"good doggie!" Chyna said.

Boom Boom heard them laugh and she began to crawl towards Hollywood. she felt pats on her rear end and quick tickles on her feet as she crawled. she made it to Hollywood and knelt her head to kiss the boot. Hollywood stopped her.

"NO! kiss the BOTTOM of the boot!" Hollywood commanded.

Boom Boom's eyes went wide open as she saw Hollywood raise her foot, so the sole of her boot was facing her. Boom Boom didnt want to kiss the sole of the boot as it was quite dirty. she bent forward and kissed the boot and her face turned sour when her lips made contact. the rest of the tWo laughed as they knew Boom Boom was finished. they brgan to leave the ring, but Daffney grabbed the microphone.

"wait a second Hollywood! i think Boom Boom's feet need to be tickled a little more." Daffney told her.

"really? yeah, that sounds good. grab her ankles!" Hollywood laughed.

"But this time, we will have our SLAVE Riot tickle her feet!" Daffney said with a sinister smile.

Hollywood had a perplexed look on her face but nodded her head. Riot looked at Boom Boom's feet and knew what she had to do. Riot felt bad for Boom Boom, but in a way, she missed tickling someone's feet. she got ready to tickle Boom Boom's feet, but Daffney stopped her.

"use your tongue!!!" Daffney commanded.

Riot's eyes popped open and wanted to chokeslam her right then and there. Hollywood and the rest of the tWo laughed and nodded their heads in approval. Riot knew she had no choice. she looked at Boom Boom's soles and with an angry look in her eyes, she stuck out her tongue and made contact with Boom Boom's soles. Boom Boom laughed hysterically as she felt Riot's wet tongue sliding up and down her feet. Riot felt the soft skin touch her tongue and she continued to lick the feet. her tongue went in between Boom Boom's toes and more hysterical laughter was heard. Riot felt so humiliated from having to lick another woman's feet. the only thought in her mind was that she was halfway done with the 30 days and in 2 weeks, Daffney was going to pay dearly. Boom Boom began to slip in and out of consciousness from having her feet licked and tickled, then Hollywood stopped the tickling. she then patted Riot on her head as Riot wiped her mouth. the tWo left the ring as Boom Boom laid on the mat, nearly knocked out and completely humiliated.

***************COMMERCIAL*********

"did you see that?" Patti asked.

"that was like, sooooooooooo boring!" Lana said.

"Hollywood thinks she is real tough huh? she humiliates Boom Boom and thinks that will scare us? it's only Boom Boom!" Sable lamented.

"i think she is trying to show us up! remember we humiliated Paradise? i think she is trying to show that they can tickle better than we can!" Sunny remarked.

"you got a point. well, we'll show her. she thinks she can go around and humiliate the women in WOW? we'll show her how it's done, then we will show her how it's done on her own body! let the tickle wars begin!" Sable boasted.

"like, everyone knows the Glamour Girls are the most powerful group in WOW, but right now i need to focus. Terri Moron is defending her title next. oooh! i hate her! i cant wait to get my hands on her big feet again!" Lana said passionately.

the rest of the Glamour Girls nodded their heads and turned their attention to the tv monitor to watch the next matchup between Terri Gold and Jane Blond.

TERRI GOLD (WOW World Champion) vs JANE BLOND

WOW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

thewindowguy64 was in the ring awaiting the next match. he was assigned to referee the WOW World title match. he was excited about his assignment and look forward to handing the belt to the champion.

the music from "Spyhunter" played and Jane Blond made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black spandex body suit, with black boots, Jane made her way down the ramp. her eyes were covered with black sunglasses and her long blond hair flowed freely. Jane was excited for this opportunity to become WOW World champion. she was in the background a lot due to the wars with the tWo and Glamour Girls going on, but Jane was a good wrestler. she has been a victim of the tWo before, but now she had a chance to become a champion. to come from obscurity to World Champion would be remarkable. she got into the ring, removed her sunglasses and awaited the champion. she had respect for Terri, but she knew Terri's weak spot and really wanted to exploit it tonight.

the music of Terri Gold blared on the loudspeakers and the capacity crowd went nuts as the WOW World Champion made her appearance at the top of the stage. the pyrotechnics went off and Terri made her way down the ramp. dressed in her blue with yellow trim top, blue shorts and her blue boots, Terri had a huge smile. around her waist was the purple strapped Championship title belt and she was very excited that she was once again the champion. this was her first title defense and looked forward to the great competition. she knew others would come after her, but she could only focus on the taks at hand. she had beaten Jane Blond before, but a championship match is a different story. she couldnt take Jane for granted, otherwise all her hard work of becoming champion would be a waste. she entered the ring and acknowledged the crowd that was cheering so loudly. she removed her title belt and handed it to thewindowguy64, who then held it high for all to see. then he called for the bell.

Terri extended her hand to Jane for sportsmanship, but Jane slapped the hand away, stepped on Terri's foot, the clotheslined her. Terri hit the mat in pain. Jane then pulled Terri up, threw her across the ropes and nailed the champion with a dropkick. Jane didnt let up as she pulled Terri up, then hoisted her up for a suplex. Terri went crashing into the mat and was stunned. Jane went for the cover and thewindowguy64 made the count. 1..........2.........KICKOUT! Jane then threw Terri against the ropes again and tried to clothesline her. Terri ducked under the attempt, bounced off the ropes, then executed a flying body press. 1.........2..........KICKOUT. Jane got to her feet quickly and Terri twisted her arm. Jane yelped in pain and tried to get herself free. she reached up and tickled Terri's exposed side.

"EEP!" Terri giggled and released her arm bar.

Jane looked up at Terri and smiled. Terri had a look of concern as she knew Jane would be trying to tickle her now. the two locked up and Jane managed to do an armdrag take down and held Terri's arm in an armbar. Jane looked down and saw Terri's exposed armpit. she then reached her fingers down and tickled Terri. Terri began to squirm as she felt the ticklish sensations shoot through her body. Jane let go of Terri and Terri quickly got to her feet.

"what's wrong Terri? ticklish??" Jane teased.

Terri grew more concerned. she couldnt get herself trapped, otherwise she knew Jane was going to try to tickle her. the two locked up again, but this time Terri put her in a headlock and squeezed. Jane used her arms to try to get her head free, but let then drop and she began to lightly stroke her fingers up and down Terri's thighs. Terri let go immediately as she began to giggle, and Jane attacked from behind. she threw Terri into the turnbuckles face first, and when Terri staggered backwards, Jane delivered a German Suplex. Terri's head bounced off the mat and she was stunned. Jane looked at Terri and smiled. she wanted to really enjoy this. she allowed Terri to get to her feet, then came from behind and put her into an abdominal stretch. Terri moaned in pain and Jane winked at thewindowguy64. she then began to stroke Terri's outstretched abdominals and she heard giggles pouring out from Terri.

"heheheheheheheehhehehehe stop Jane! t-that ticklessssshahahahahahaa!"

Jane continued to tickling and she loved feeling Terri writhe and squirm from her tickling touch. Terri closed her eyes and tried to fight off the ticklish sensations. she heard thewindowguy64 ask her if she wanted to give, but she refused.

"c'mon ticklish Terri! you know you want to give up! if you dont give up now, you will only force me to tickle those feet of yours..." Jane threatened.

Terri still refused to submit. she felt Jane's fingers zigzagging all over her belly and it drove her crazy. Jane began to get frustrated and let go of Terri. Terri fell to the mat exhausted. Jane stood over her and Terri cringed when she heard Jane speak.

"you leave me no choice Terri! now, i'm going to tickle those big feet of yours until you do submit...." Jane teased.

Jane rolled Terri over onto her stomach and sat on Terri's back. she grabbed Terri's ankles and crossed them. as she held the ankles down, she began to unlace a boot. Terri felt her laces coming undone and her body froze. a look of panic crossed her face as she felt her boot being removed. it was happening again. everytime Terri was about to have her feet tickled, her body froze with fear. Jane knew Terri would freeze and loved every moment. she looked at Terri's socked foot and knew that underneath the cotton material, there was a very ticklish foot that was begging to be tickled. she began to peel off the sock and Terri's heart almost stopped.

"you can give up now Terri, otherwise i will peel off your sock, and i will tickle your barefoot all night if i have to....." Jane told her.

Terri still refused to give up and braced herself for what was about to come. Jane peeled the sock off and exposed Terri's soft pink soled foot. Terri watched helplessly as she saw her sock drop right in front of her face. Jane then took the tip of her finger and placed it on Terri's ball of her foot and slowly dragged it down the length of the sole.

" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHTICKLES TICKLES!!!"

Terri's laughter was music to Jane's ears. she tickled Terri's foot and loved watching Terri's toes wiggle when she tickled them. Terri noticed she was close to the ropes and made a desperate attempt to reach the ropes. she reached out and her hand grabbed the bottom rope. thewindowguy64 told Jane to release the hold and Jane jumped in the air. Jane got really pissed off when thewindowguy64 told her that Terri reached the ropes, not submitted. Jane then grabbed Terri, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. if foot tickling didnt work, then her finishing manuever would. Jane got to the top rope and stared at Terri's body laying on the mat. she then dove off the top rope, hoping to deliver a flying headbutt. Terri rolled out of the way and Jane crashed into the mat. Terri got to her feet and saw Jane rolling on the mat in pain. Terri quickly got to the top rope and delivered her finishing manuever, the "Perfect 10" (a moonsault). she went for the cover. 1.............2............3!!!

thewindowguy64 raised Terri's hand in victory and handed her the title belt. Terri felt wonderful after successfully defending her title. she saw Jane get up and slink out of the ring, obviously disappointed. Terri then looked at her barefoot and knew that everyone she faced, was going to go after her feet. she took a deep breath, the celebrated her title win with the crowd.

END SHOW

UP NEXT: the tickle wars between the Glamour Girls and the tWo continue!

okay folks, did you like this episode? feedback always welcomed and stay tuned for more tickling/wrestling action.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back