• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Females in MN? GA maybe? or MI?

Enye

Am I alone in MN? Looking for some cute 'lees in MN. Also interested in talking with some one in GA or MI. I have family there and visit often. But I'm really looking for somebody in MN. I'm feelin kinda lonely up here.:cry1: I'd love to meet some one to chat with and maybe have some ticklish fun with. Just be nice to know I'm not the only tickle junkie here! And if you're in GA or MI, lets talk. We can at least have some fun when I visit!

Faith. There's folks in all three locations. There's even gatherings in MN, WI, and MI, and folks down in GA. Hope someone cool mails you soon!

dvnc

Hi Enye,

I am from Michigan. I would love to chat with you sometime. I love making new friends who share the same fetish as me. Please send me a message sometime.

gigglegal76

gigglegal..

Hey I'm from MI too. Do ya ever hook up with guys from here for tickling?

Tron

Hi Tron,

Yes sometimes I do. Most people who I am friends with I have met through the Motown Tickle Parties. Where about in Michigan are you?

SE.

Right near the tip of Lake Erie. Near the Toledo Border..
Ever hear of Erie? Temperance? Bedford? Newport?

Tron

Tron,

I'm not quite familiar with those areas. I do know where the Toledo border is. I'm about an hour from there. Do you know where Sterling Heights is?

email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Yepper..

I've been to Sterling Heights many times.

By the way, here's some trivia. Where I live you can access via Michigan, you have to access it via Ohio..

I'll mail ya.

Tron

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I haven't been here in a while; had some things I had to take care of. Thanks to all who responded. Nice to know there are some other people out there. Gigglegal, I'd love to talk. I'll try emailing you at the email address you posted previously, or you can email me at [email protected]

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back