• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BabeCast Right Now !!

Paper#Boy

TMF Regular
UK people check BabeCast on sky digital right now there voting on tieing & tickling one of the models !

Sorry u lot i had alot of computer probs so i couldn't reply !...

here's the channel info !

channel 268 Friendly TV - Babe-Cast - 9.00 ~ 2.00
channel 223 Games Network - Babestation - 11.00 ~ 2.00
channel 292 Hollywood TV - Babestation2 - 11.00 ~ 2.00

The girl they were telling people to vote to get tied & tickled was called Rebecca i think she's a page 3 model ? she wouldn't do it but had to come on camera and explain why ! :idontwann ...
Then the two girl's who were presenting tickled each other's feet for about 2 second's and said something like "we done tickling now" !. Then they moved on to voting for something else ! :sowrong: ...

But on babestation2 they was txting for the same thing they wanted a model called Tara to get it and she was saying she wanted more txt's so the other girl called Spider got the whip she had and tied her ankles and tickled her feet around her stappy heels. She managed to make her giggle good by tickling the arch of her foot with one finger ! :wow: she had to hold her down to do it ! :D ...
And if you watched babestation2 last night they did the same thing
only Tara got tied-up with masking tape around her ankles & wrists with her feet up on the other girl's lap and tickled on her barefeet ! some of the girl's on the other channels were tickling each other after txt requests to but not tied up or nothing ! ;)

If you whatch you will see that some of the girls say they don't do tickling or feet but if they get more than 10 txt's they usually have to do something ! :evilha:

Can't anyone catch one scene and make a clip to share it with them who could not watch this kind of channels?

One of them just got it on Babestation2 tonight ! :evilha:

btw - channels numbers just changed to !

Babestation - 172
Babestation2 - 232
Babecast - 208

Last edited:
There doing "tie & tickle" on Babestation 2 right now ! :wow: ............

There also voting for which girl to get tickled on Babecast right now aswell !!!!

I hate it - I can't see that show!
icon_banghead.gif

But please tell me and the others who can't or didn't watch it what happend?

I hate it - I can't see that show!
But please tell me and the others who can't or didn't watch it what happend?

I think alot of people here must whatch these programs because of the amount of text they get for tickling, but i never seem to get many people reply when i post about this ? :idunno:

It seems strange because people constantly go bananas on here about the smallest thing happening in the mainstream but when you tell them about a program where decent looking models are getting tied up & tickled on the regular there not intrested about it ! :illogical...

anyway i think i cursed the program aswell because after i put that message on here there was no more tickling messages on babecast so they moved on to anuther idea for the rest of the show :rant:

it's sad because they where all up for ganging up & tickling one of the other girls aswell ... but on babestation2 the girl did get it, she got tied up, gagged & blindfolded then one of the models called "Spider" - who loves tickling other girls ! ;) - got to tickle her feet while she tried to escape ! :evilha:

I could be wrong, but perhaps it's because this is a UK show and alot of the board tends to be (correct me if I'm wrong) from the States. I was interested, but didn't know what Babecast was so I didn't post anything. But it sure sounds great!!

Yes, I think that's the problem. I'm not from the US, but I'm from Austria and I think there are a lot who could not see that.
You have to complain to the guys of UK who didn't write them messages about tickling. ;)
Unfortunately I cannot do that! :sowrong:

This is getting good for us lot lately, they have a pole setup on Babecast and it's been getting more use lately to tie girls up to & tickle than to do pole dances on !!! lol :D

They also have handcuffs on Babecast so they are cuffing the girls up to the pole proper ! next thing we need to request is stocks :D

I hope you are all seeing this because lately they do more & more tickling, people txt in "tie & tickle" all the time so i think the producer is getting into the idea ! :evilha: ....

I take it there is no way anyone outside the UK can watch this?

I've been watching your posts Paperboy but I can't see it so it's hard to post much on my side. I wish I could see it.

DK

I take it there is no way anyone outside the UK can watch this?

I've been watching your posts Paperboy but I can't see it so it's hard to post much on my side. I wish I could see it.

I don't know m8 where are you ? i think some parts of europe get it and the middle-east also ?

BTW - right now there doing a vote for who get's tickled on Babestation2 so any heads in UK who can cap this ? :D

i saw it saturday night i see quite alot of people do text in for tickling but had to go out half way it to it
nice find paperboy

Some peoples just texted aload of messages for tickling so now they are doing tie & tickle on babecast right now ... 10 more messages to go ! .... dun miss it !!

Tickling just won the vote on Babestation so they will be doing it at some point .... hope this isn't to late for u lot !!! :D

you've done a good job with this paperboy. i too have been watching the show for a while now and its fantastic. some of the girls are gorgeous and up for most things, but the best way for them to respond to your tickling requests paperboy,i have found, is to be a registered user on the channel, which costs you the price of one of their text messages and also to text your message all in CAPITALS. they seem to notice it better....oh and buttering them up helps aswell!:D keep up the good work and i hope to see your text requests coming thru. all for the good of the ticking community.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I cant watch it tonite! Ive sacrificed my chances of watching it so that i could come onto the web and check out the forum!!! Sod's law.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back