• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disney World

spyder370

Well all, I just got back from a week in Disney with my lovely fiancee. Here are a couple things I saw.

In a ride called "imageworks" (I believe - it is the one with Figment the dragon) there is a room that the door says "Tickle testing in progress" and you can hear nothing but male and female hysterical laughter.

ALso, I wish I was quicker with my camera, in Frontier land there is a set of stocks, there was a girl sitting in them with her sandals slipped off and on of the country bears came and tickled her for a picture. I subsequently got my fiance to sit in them in hopes the same would occur but no, it didn't, I do however have a picture of her in the stocks and several barefoot shots, let me know if you would like them posted and I will try to get my scanner to work.!!

Later all

spyder370 said:
Well all, I just got back from a week in Disney with my lovely fiancee. Here are a couple things I saw.

In a ride called "imageworks" (I believe - it is the one with Figment the dragon) there is a room that the door says "Tickle testing in progress" and you can hear nothing but male and female hysterical laughter.

Later all

This from the makers of FantasyLand ;)

another little tidbit...

I work in the imaginations building, interestingly enough. Another little tidbit, if you are walking through at the right time you hear over an intercom "Dr. Hawthorne, please report to the tickle labs, a monkey got in and is making everyone go ape." Its too bad that they don't make it as part of the ride.
I would have posted this sooner but at the moment my only access to the net is at work. Later folks.
Jer

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back