• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back to baseball, Opening day, and female dominance prevails

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys basked in the celebratory atmosphere of their latest World Championship. That winter brought the usual parties and functions that came with being the World Champs. All members of the team, including Game 6 heroine Charlize Theron, and Naomi and Mitch, agreed to return for the next season. Mitch and Naomi did entertain a thought of retiring, but with Naomi's home games only deal, and the re-energizing from the latest title, that thought was quickly discarded. During the offseason, it was decided to bring Jennifer Love Hewitt and Neve Campbell back to the rotation, and return Naomi to the pen, as the team would fall off less that way when on the road. The Good Guys hoped that both Love and Campbell's troubles were a thing of the past, and a new season would bring better things. The team gathered in Freeport for Spring training, where Lee Sniderman made a surprise announcement. As a reward for being the pitcher who brought the Good Guys the title, Charlize Theron would be given the opening day assignment against the Mets, followed by Kate Hudson, Gil Bellows, Campbell, and Hewitt. Kate had always been the ace, and had started most opening days, but Sniderman wanted to reward the pitcher who had been so instrumental in bringing the island its latest title.
The team had a good spring, and opened the season in front of better than 50,000 on a sunny windy day in Paradise in early April. Charlize took the hill, and pitched a very solid game. Unfortunately, two Good Guy errors allowed two runs to score, and it was enough for Charlize to be defeated, 2-1. It was disappointing to start the season in such a fashion, but the team needed to remember that it was just one of 162, or hopefully more if they reached the playoffs. The following night, Kate Hudson took the mound. Mitch hit a two run homer in the first, but once again the bats were quiet. Thankfully, Kate made it stand up with help from Naomi and Mandy in a 2-1 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows took the hill for the final game on Wednesday night. Once again, errors were a problem, as the Good Guys committed three. Bellows pitched into the seventh, and the Good Guys tried to rally from a 4-0 deficit, and did, tying the game in the ninth. Finally, in the eleventh, Mitch hit a homerun to give Paradise the win. Two out of three was fine, considering the team wasnt really playing well.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night, with Neve Campbell scheduled to pitch. Atlanta starter Horatio Ramirez allowed only four hits in seven innings, and again errors cost the Good Guys, as Campbell had a decent effort, but lost 3-0. Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the hill on Saturday night in front of a crowd of 40,000. She gave a credible performance, allowing three runs in six innings, but once more errors and slumping bats cost the team, in a 4-2 loss. The fans were getting restless, even though it was early, but they wanted to see some wins. A win wouldnt happen on Sunday, as opening day starter Charlize Theron unraveled early, aided by four Good Guys errors, she was chased from the mound by the third, having allowed eight runs, and left to a cascade of boos. Paradise never rallied, and dropped the game 9-4. They had been swept by Atlanta, and needed something good before heading on the road for ten days.
The Good Guys held a team meeting before Monday's game with Houston, wanting to put together some solid games before hitting the road. Kate Hudson was determined when she took the mound on Monday, pitching six shutout innings, and hitting a double, in an eventual
3-0 Good Guys triumph. Once again, ace Kate Hudson had stopped the bleeding. Opening day starter Theron had lost twice, but Kate, the stablizer, tried to keep the team's ship righted. Things looked rosy on Tuesday night as well, as Gil Bellows allowed but one run in seven innings, and the Good Guys hit three homers, in a 4-1 Good Guy victory. Neve Campbell took her turn on Wednesday afternoon before a near sellout to try and cap a rebound on the homestand. Campbell was shaky, allowing four runs and getting chased by the fourth. However, the bullpen was solid, and allowed the Paradise Islanders to rally, and tie the game by the seventh. In the eighth, Mitch homered to give Paradise the lead. Then, in the ninth, Naomi, subbing for Mandy, who was sidelined with a migraine headache, pitched lights out to give the Good Guys a come from behind 5-4 win. It had been a rough homestand, and now came a long road trip, but hopefully, the ship had been righted.
In the meantime, the team held its first tickle party of the year on the Saturday night of the Atlanta series. Actress Portia Derossi from Ally Macbeal fame, and her girlfriend, the stepdaughter of Ringo Starr, were visiting Paradise for the weekend, and were taking in some Good Guys games. Due to the fact that Portia was a lesbian, she wanted a female member of the Good Guys to tickle her while she was tied to a bed. Mandy Moore agreed to do the honors, as the beautiful Portia was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, and the tickle began on the beautiful blonde's neck by Mandy, as Portia began giggling, and writhing around:Hehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Mandy attacked Portia on her underarms and sides as Derossi thrashed at her restraints, and the girlish laughter erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! No! I'm very ticklish! Nooo! Hehehehehehehehehe! Moving down, Mandy tickled Portia on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, Mandy and Kate Hudson each took one of Portia's bare feet, and launched a tickle attack with fingers, feathers, and ice. This drove Portia beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with uncontrollable girlish giggles. Heheheheheheheheheheehehe! Very ticklish! I give up already! NO! NO! Please! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! With that, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted Portia lay panting on the bed. The male lers on the team couldnt help musing at how interesting it was to have the normal female lees attack a defenseless lee as they did. Granted, it was out of character, and the male lers would insure that it didnt happen often.
The season started out well for Mitch and Naomi's love life as well, as the couple was in heat, and was loving up a storm during the first week of the season. One night, after the game, they got home, and Naomi became extremely agressive, throwing Mitch on the bed, and climbing on top of him as she clawed at both their clothes. "Listen, Mister, tonight, Iam the dom, and you will do everything I say, or some very, very bad things are going to happen to you" Naomi said. Naomi tied the naked Mitch hands and feet to their bed, and began tickling him as the laughter erupted from him, and his penis became more and more erect: Hahahahahahahaha! Hey! What is this woman?! Naomi then began biting Mitch, nibbling on his ears, biting his toes, and using mouth on his penis. "If you come before I want you too, I will punish you severely" Naomi said. "Can we have intercourse, I'm going nuts" Mitch said. "No, no intercourse, until and unless I say, you sniveling bound wimp, you poor excuse for a man you" Naomi said, agressively. Mitch didnt like being put down, but he knew it was part of a game. "Okay, now, like it or not, Iam going to fuck you, but after I untie you, I do not want you to put your hands anywhere on me, I'll do all the work. It will be like you have no control." She said. After Naomi untied Mitch, she sat on his penis, and kept bouncing up and down. "Make me come, husband" Naomi ordered. With that, Naomi did come, and so did Mitch, being in control turned her on to no end, and she erupted from her loins with a massive orgasm. Afterwards, as they lied there, Mitch inquired if he could give Naomi's soles a good night kiss because he had not played with them before they had sex. Naomi said. "Yes, you can, husband, but no tickle, and only because I said so, you were a good boy tonight" she said. After Mitch reached under the covers and kissed each of Naomi's soles, he covered them up and said. "Tonight you were the dom, which is fine, but I owe you one, Mrs, and I will collect, you can be sure" He said.
So the season was off to an okay start. The team was trying to find its way, there had been a nice tickle, and female dominance prevailed all over. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the tickle team from Paradise Island.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back