• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: Mistress Kassandra and I play "Ticklish Trivia"

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
(Please do not read if adults-only content upsets you.)

The morning of Tuesday, December 30, 2003, I had my third Hidden Chamber (New York, NY) tickling session with the fabulous Mistress Kassandra.

I arrived a few minutes in advance of my 10:30 appointment. A young girl named Corrina greeted me, took my money and showed me to the Red Room. About 10:40 Mistress Kassandra arrived. :) After a warm hug we chatted for a little while. Ever generous, Kassandra did not count our conversation as part of the session. It was 11:00 before we were ready to start, and Kassandra asked Corrina to start timing my hour then.

Kassandra had read the script I'd sent, as she was wearing a robe.

"In our first two tickling sessions," Kassandra began, "you have gotten the best of me. But today I'm going to at least have a chance to make you squirm and laugh! You have the game, don't you?"

I showed Kassandra the game I'd created, TICKLISH TRIVIA.

"Good," she said, leaning into me and smiling. "But first, we have to get a little more comfortable, don't we?":wow:

As I was wearing a lot more than Mistress Kassandra, I started disrobing first, with her help. Ever the tormenter, Kassandra got the action going, tickling me :tickle: as we removed each garment down to my green thong.

Kassandra removed her robe, under which she wore just a hot little red thong. :woot: She noted our thongs - hers, red, and mine, green - were Christmas colors, :santasmil five days after the holiday.

Well, face-to-face and nude save our thongs, what else was there to do but tickle? Kassandra and I went at each other's midsections but before long I simply picked her up, resting my mistress over my shoulder as I carried her to the bondage bed. And you know I had to tickle Kassandra's lovely read end :devil2: as I transported her across the room.

Kassandra and I wrestle-tickled on the bed for a couple of minutes. She was actually getting the best of me when she stopped.

"Well, we're warmed up" Kassandra said, getting off the bed. "Let's start the game - Ticklish Trivia! Whoever gets a question wrong first gets bound and tickled by the other, according to the category."

Through the first four questions, I got all the easy questions while Mistress Kassandra "somehow" got all the difficult questions. :evilha: I did this by making sure she read me the first question, as I had stacked them easy-difficult-easy-difficult and so on.

So the questions Mistress Kassandra asked me were things like, "Who won the World Series this year?" I correctly answered the Florida Marlins. Then I read Kassandra the next question, "How many people attended the World Series?"

Thus, through four rounds of questions, I got to restrain tickle Mistress Kassandra!

First, I locked Mistress Kassandra's head and arms in the stocks connected to the bondage bed. Standing behind her, I had a hell of time tickling her underarms, back, legs and rear end, the latter of which seemed particularly ticklish this fine morning. :rotate: With the stocks (which lock the victim about the neck and wrists) imprisoning Kassandra, she could only sway her lower body side to side in reaction to my tickles. At one point I tickled her bottom with a couple of cheap toothbrushes. Not able to see, Kassandra blurted out in reaction to what did not feel like my fingertips, "What's that?!" :shake: as I danced the bristled tickle torture devices on her perfect cheeks!

Second, I bound Mistress Kassandra to the wall-mounted "X." Now I got to tickle her front side! Tickling Kassandra from her forearms down to her ankles, I noticed her nipples grow erect :wub: as I worked her thighs and knees. If the session had ended then and there, I would have already considered it the hottest time yet with Mistress Kassandra. But we still had a long way to go!

Third, I had Mistress Kassandra face down on the bondage bed, wrists cuffed to the headboard, ankles cuffed together and to the footboard. It call it the "Y" position - and "Y" not tickle her perfect read end some more, heh-heh? :firedevil At one point Kassandra teased me, "Stay out of there!" I also tickled her defenseless underarms, ribs (I had Kassandra uttering her safe word a couple of times here) and the backs of her legs.

Fourth, I flipped over Mistress Kassandra, re-restrained her arms to the corners and tied her cuffed ankles to the top of the bed frame. While I still found that rear end of hers hard to resist, I mostly tickled her bare feet, which looked so vulnerable, suspended in mid-air. Kassandra proved the fighter, pushing her ticklish soles up against the top frame so I couldn't tickle them!:eek:

It was time for the fifth TICKLISH TRIVIA question when Mistress Kassandra got wise to me.

"Wait a minute," said Mistress Kassandra, "Why do you keep getting the easy questions while I get the hard questions?"

Sensing something was up, Mistress Kassandra looked at the next two questions in advance. She saw what would have been my questions were easy - while what would have been hers were hard! :mad: Throwing the questions to the floor, Mistress Kassandra said, "You fixed this so I would have all the difficult questions!":Grrr:

Glaring at me, she continued, "This time you're getting a question that I make up!" With that, Mistress Kassandra asked me a trivia question regarding French art. When I of course could not answer it, Kassandra grabbed my arm and walked me to the bondage bed.

"That's it! Get on that bed."

Seating me, Mistress Kassandra cuffed my ankles to the bed frame facing out and cuffed my wrists above my head.

"Okay, cheater," she said as her tickling fingers dove into me - feet, legs, knees, stomach, ribs and underarms, none were spared Mistress Kassandra vengeful tickle retaliation.
:tickle: :tickle: :tickle: She even threw something new into the mix, blowing on my neck, causing ticklish shrugs. She did not quit until the knock at the door, the signal to end the session.

Satisfied she taught me a lesson for cheating, Mistress Kassandra freed me.

"So there," said Mistress Kassandra with a smug look. "Maybe that will teach you to play fair."

Smiling, she continued, "Of course, it's not over until you 'finish.'":shock:

Mistress Kassandra removed my thong. She rested next to me on the bondage bed. At that point, her closeness and expressive brown eyes were all I needed.:upsidedow

I am writing about this tickling session with Mistress Kassandra two and half months after it happened. Looking at what I just wrote, it reminds me of how hard it is to find words that adequately reflect the joy and passion I feel in a session with her. :lovestory Whatever you imagined as you read this, believe me, I failed to even come close in conveying what it's like in the company of Mistress Kassandra.:cupid:

wow

Smoking story Em! Sounds like you had a um, ball...<gg>

XOXO

Excellent story, Em Es. Glad to hear that you had another fine session with Mistress Kassandra. I'll be doing a joint session with her and Mistress Zara next month (April), and hope it is memorable enough to make a new story, too. :D

To M, SS and TT . . .

Milagros, I know you save your TMF Hidden Chamber true stories for when you have something new to share. But whether you post or not after your April session, I am sure the ladies will give you your money's worth.

Sole Seeker, thanks as always for your enthusiastic review.

Tickletorturer, those photos convey more than Mistress Kassandra's God-given looks and healthy lifestyle. Her incredibly good attitude and generous heart come through in her web page shots. To put it another way, it costs me $210 for an hour switchable session and I tip Mistress Kassandra at least $50. But when it's over, I leave feeling as if I did not give her enough.

It's hard to keep up

I appreciate the compliment, Darth. As easy as it is to be with Mistress Kassandra, I find it difficult to convey in words the way she makes me feel. It took more than two months to get that session on the TMF. Maybe it's puppy love at age 43.

I am actually one story behind the pace. This thread regards our December 2003 Hidden Chamber meeting. But in February I had another tickling session with Mistress Kassandra and have yet to write about it. Coming soon to a TMF page near you . . . ;)

Tickletorturer . . .

I was a BATMAN fan, too! Too bad he never tickled Catwoman or the Siren.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back