• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Best Friend's Sister

Post a sequel?

• HELL YES

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • DON'T CARE

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

ViperGTS

Well, I was able to orchastrate a plan of action with Sean and we have emerged victorious! His sister Megan got gotten by the two of us, and, to my surprise, she did it WILLINGLY!!!!! Here's the story.

Sean and I were just hangin' out again as usual (There's nuthin' else to do around there, anyway) when GUESS WHO came walking down the stairs. She didn't know I was there, and hugged me when she saw me. Sean gave me a look, and I said to her "come on downstairs with us, we want to show you something". She went down into the basement with us and gasped at what she saw. A long table, padded leather, and small built in thingies to hod her ankles and wrists. We built in in about two days, and it was a masterpiece!!! It was a black table, and the cuffs for her feet were at the end of the table, so her feet would hang off of the end. After she recovered from the sight of it, she got this devilish grin and said, "Is that for little ol' me?" Sean and I looked at each other as she hopped up on it AND LOCKED HER OWN FEET INTO IT!!!! she said, "tie me up masters, and do with me as you wish!" Needless to say, she was soon locked into a spreadeagle position and her shoes were takes off immediately. she had on those really thin designer socks, and we took full advantage of it. she also had on a tshirt, and as I tickled her feet (with both hands), sean got her sides and underarms. Her screaming laughter was delicious (and loud). She was tickled for about an hour and a half before she PASSED OUT and we released her and I carried her up to her bed. The table is locked in Sean's garage....for futher use. After she woke up, and when sean wasn't in the room, she told me that after a while, she wished sean weren't there so it would have been just me an' her.....then she winked at me. I'm gonna see if I can get that story up there too.

Dam good story. I just want to say it is great that people are finalley posting true tickling stories rather than fake ones.

give us a description

how old is she?
how tall?
where is she the most ticklish?
cmon this is interesting a girl who is actually willing to be tickled

Wow great story, is it really true? Wwhy did you tickle her in socks if you say that the previous time she laughed louder when you tickled her bare feet?

The reason I didn't take her socks off is that I had a small headache at the time, and loud laughter would have probably made it worse. Yes it's absolutely true. And yes, I'm a damn lucky man.

I say we bomb one of their Anti-American Rallies.

By the way, who's the one person who doesn't want me to post a sequel? Someone voted No to the poll I posted at the top.

Next time when you get her, make sure your head is OK. I don't enjoy tickling in socks. Can You tell us something more about her?

Well unlike Kylrad, who is entitled to request to his tastes, I am all about sock and hose tickling, and I am not the hugest fan of bare foot tickling(and the only other person I can think of who has the same taste as me is DocSoul) so whether I had a headache or not, I would have left her socks on so don't feel too bad dudeguytheman.

Sounds like a dream girl for most of us.

As for MachineHead's comment, Yes true stories are a lot of fun to read. They have a special quality about them because they actually happened. But I will say this in defense of the fantasy stories... I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that there are nowhere near as many true to life tickle events in our lives as we would like there to be. There would be more true stories if in fact there were more tickling opportunitites that presented themselves to us. The sad fact is a lot of us can count on one, maybe two hands how many times we really had the opportuntity to do some tickling, or at least a substantial amount of tickling to warrant a story. I guess it is the realative shortage of true life tickle events that makes them so much more valuable in our mind...things are generally worth more when they are rare. Plus, the true stories tend to be much shorter than the fantasies.

I do plan on sharing my true stories over time here at the TMF, but I they are few and far between. That's why I like to create fiction because we'll never run out of that. Anyway, I say again that I agree with MachineHead; it is so nice to see true stories appear whenever they are available.

-DFT

I have another true story, but it is from quite a while ago. I always loved to go to my grandparent's house, and one day I was in the private pool there and met this girl, (she was 8, and I was 13, like I said this was a long time ago) her name was Sarah. She was the cutest thing, but I was young and had a limited perception of beauty, so she may be ugly now. We became friends, and she came over to my house alot. We used to play stupid tickle games, like the first person to say the word "it" in the next so-many minutes would get tickled for 5 minutes. I made damn sure not to say it because she was sooooo ticklish and I just plain wasn't. She was always willing to do it too, because, quite simply, those were the rules. Then one day I went to her house to invite her over, and she had moved to ENGLAND!!!:eek: So I never found a willing tickle victim there again.

I say we bomb the hell out of one of their Anti-American rallies.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back