• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Contest

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
The Tickling Contest

This story is bast on a true game I used to play with my cousin, Susan.

On day me and my cousin Susan were in the bedroom. We were going to watch TV however, there was nothing on. So we did what we often did when board, we had a tickle fight. On this occasion we ended in a tie. Then while laying there trying to catch are breath I had an idea.

I suggested that we have a tickling contest to see witch one of us is more ticklish then the other. She said, “Sounds like fun, how do you want to do it?” I said, “I have an idea. First one person tickles the other and, using a stop watch times to see how long the person being tickled can take it before saying the safety word, “stop” We’ll star on the underarms and work our way down to feet. The looser will be the one that took the tickling for the least amount of time.” That sounds good to me.” She said. “And,” I continued, “the looser will then be tickled by the winner on their most ticklish place, for as long as they want to tickle. Agreed?” “Agreed” Susan, said.

“Which one of us should go first?” Susan asked. “How about we play one game of Rock, Scissors, Paper?” I suggested. “Ok,” Susan said “on 3, ready?” “Yup” “Ok,” she started, “1-2-3 GO” I chose rock and Susan chose paper. And as everybody knows paper covers rock. This meant that Susan got to choose who got tickled first. She chose me as the one to be tickled.

Susan had me lay down on my back she then sat behind me with my head between her legs and my arms up over my head with her legs pinning them down. She started the stopwatch, and as soon as she did she attacked my armpits. I just started to laugh, kicking and trying to lower my arms. She tickled me for what seemed like an eternity, in reality it was only 45 seconds when I told her to stop.

Now it was Susan’s turn to have her armpits tickled. She laid down and I pinned her arms over her head, the way she did to me. Then I started the stopwatch and went for her armpits. She was wearing a tank top, which gave me complete access to her bare pits. And she was ticklish, as soon as I touched her pits she burst out into laughter. But as hard as she was laughing, as hard as she was kicking the floor, she just didn’t want to say stop. She lasted for 57 seconds, then she just couldn’t take any more, and she yelled “STOP”.

We decided that the tickling targets would be the armpits, ribs, stomach/sides, and feet.

So now it was time to have my ribs tickled. I lay back down on the floor on my back. She sat on my stomach and pinned my arms down with her knees. She then started to poke, squeeze and wiggle her fingers all over my ribs. Fortunately my ribs aren’t that ticklish, and I was able with withstand about 2 minutes of rib tickling.

Now it was Susan’s turn. I pinned her down the same way that she had pinned me. When I started to tickle her, at first all she did was squirm around a little. That is until I found a really good “Hot spot” at the center of her ribs. As soon as I found the spot she went crazy, bucking and kicking. She only lasted another 10 seconds before she screamed “STOP”. Her total time was 42 seconds.

For though keeping score, it looks like this;
ARMPITS: Me 45 sec., Susan 57 sec. Winner Susan
RIBS: Me 1 min. 58 sec., Susan 42 sec. Winner Me

The next spot we tickled was the stomach and sides. This is where I’m most ticklish at, as soon as Susan’s finger nails touched my stomach I went crazy. I was bucking up and down, Susan had a hard time keeping my arms pinned. I was just laughing as hard as I could, finally when I could take no more I yelled “STOP, STOP, STOP” When Susan stopped the tickling she told me that I only lasted 25 seconds. I was shocked, I really tried as hard as I could to take it but that 25 seconds felt like as eternaty.

Now it was Susan’s turn. As soon as I started to tickle her stomach and sides I realized thae she wasn’t nearly a ticklish as me. I just kept tickling her for about 2 minutes; finally I realized that she wasn’t going to give in so I stopped. She just lay there smirking at me as if to say, “he, he, I beat you” But I knew that there was still one spot left, her worst spot of all, the feet.

Now the score was:
ARMPITS: Me 45 seconds, Susan 57 seconds. Winner Susan
ROBS: Me 1 minute 58 seconds, Susan 42 seconds. Winner Me
STOMACH/SIDES: Me 25 seconds, Susan about 2 minutes. Winner Susan

Now it was time for the feet. Susan tickled me first. I lay on my stomach and she sat on my calves pinning my feet so that I couldn’t kick. She started by tickling the arches from heel to ball. She tickled the sides and all around the toes. I squirmed a lot and giggled but I was able to take it for about 2 minutes before Susan just gave up.

Now it was my turn to tickle her feet, which I knew to be her worst spot. As soon as I started to tickle her sole she didn’t just laugh, she cackled. And at the 20 second mark she said’ “ARRGGG HAHAHAHAHAHA ….. Ok, Ok, SOPT I CAN’T TAKE IT”

Now the score was:
ARMPITS: Me 45 seconds, Susan 57 seconds. Winner Susan
RIBS: Me 1 minute 58 seconds, Susan 42 seconds. Winner Me
STOMACH/SIDES: Me 25 seconds, Susan about 2 minutes. Winner Susan
FEET: Me about 2 minutes, Susan 20 seconds. Winner Me

As you can see Susan is more ticklish in her most ticklish spot then I am. My most ticklish spot is my stomach/sides at 25 second. Her most ticklish spot is her feet at 20 seconds. So now that Susan had lost the contest I got to tickle her for as long as I wanted in her most ticklish spot, her feet.

Of course she pleaded with me, begging me not to make her go through with this. But I just told her that if she didn’t want to be tickled like she was about to be then she shouldn’t have agreed to the bet. Then I told her that either she goes through with it or someday I would get the help of her brother and sister to really torture her. After hearing that she just laid down on her stomach and I sat on her calves. I started by saying, “This is going to be fun!” All she did in reply was let out a whimper. As soon as my fingernails touched the bottoms of her bare feet she started to laugh a loud, wild histairicle laugh. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. I tickled from heel to toe, on the sides and on the tops. All the while she was just laughing like a mad woman. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And of course she was begging me to stop, but I didn’t I just kept on tickling. “P-P-PLEASE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. I ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA C-C-CAN’T ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. T-T-TAKE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. ANY ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. MOOOOOOORE ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I just said to her, “you knew what the price was going to be if you lost.” Finally after 10 minutes I gave her a small break.

During the break she was sucking in as much air into her lungs that she could. She started to say, “Thank God that’s over, can you get off of me now?” I just looked back at her and said, “you think this is the end? This is only a little bit of a break before the finally.” She just looked at me with a look of shock. She said, “Please no more I can’t take any more.” I just ignored her. Then she said, “I’ll get you for this, when you least expect it I’ll get my brother and sister to help me tickle the crap out of you.” All I said was, “you shouldn’t threatened me.” Then I attacked her feet again.

When I started to tickle her feet again she just went berserk,. She couldn’t believe that her feet could actually be more ticklish then they had been. She was laughing harder then I’ve ever heard her laugh before. AAARRRRGGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH … Then silence ….. Her body shock, and a smile was plastered across her face but no sound was coming out of her, except the occasional inhale. Finally after 15 minutes I decided to stop. After all this was my favorite cousin not to mention my favorite tickling toy, both as a lee and as a ler.

After it was done and Susan had caught her breath she said, “That was intense, and I hated every minute of it and at the same time I would do it all over again.” After that she just rested for a half an hour then we went outside to sit and relax in the warm sun.

The End

Hope you enjoyed this story; please feel free to comment on it.

Ticklish cousin.....

Hey you lucky dog! I sure wish I had a cousin like that when I was young!

Yeah we tickled each other a lot growing up. Unfortunately she moved away and I haven’t seen her in years. Talk to her on the phone at Christmas but it’s not the same. I miss the tickling fun we used to have together.

question

About how old were the two of you when this happened, and did she actually every get you back like she promised? What I wouldn't have given to have had a cousin like that!

one more thing

I wonder if you know if she's still as ticklish on her feet now as she was then? Bet her husband/boyfriend would love that if she was!

When this took place I was 15 years old and Susan was 14 years old. And no I don’t know if Susan is still as ticklish on her feet, it’s been about 10 years since we last saw each other. And yes she did get me back but, that’s a story for another time, he he he.

so call her silly!

You need to call her on the phone, and see if she even remembers this event? Then, you would have an easy way to see if she is still ticklish? Don't mind me, I am only envious because I didn't have any cousins living close enough to do that to - ha ha

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back