• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real short eyewitness

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Standing the cafeteria yesterday, and I'm checking out a couple of cute girls on their way in, when suddenly one of them reaches over and gives the other one a short tickle on her stomach. The girl jumped, and shot her friend a look that I can't quite describe but which suggested to me like that was not the first time. It was very quick, but that look . . . the imagination could have a field day with what had been going on, or went on later.

Thanks Tklr! I love it when tickling goes on in the world!! Every little bit counts! I remember being in 8th or 9th grade and being in the cafeteria and looking at the senior girl I had a big crush on....I'll never forget her: Dawn! Anyhow, she got up from her table and walked up to get her lunch or something, and her friend Sharon goosed her on the sides and she squirmed away....only time I ever saw her tickled! Yes!! She was a stoner girl with a really pretty face, blonde, face a bit like Kim Catrall.

Anyhow, was this a high school cafeteria or one at work? How old were the girls? How were they dressed and what did they look like?

College caf, girls were probably 19-21 or so. They were both about 5'8 or so, the ticklee was a blond and the tickler a brunette. Dressed cute but casual in tight t's and jeans. The tickler had a bare midriff, so I was hoping for a little retaliation but sadly it didn't happen . . at least not then anyway ;)

EXACTLY the kind of information I wanted to know, thanks!!!

I remember in 9th grade french class, there was this really hot dominican girl in my class. Well she was streching in her seat, back arched and what not, when her friend reached over and tickled her stomach. She squealed and immediately put her arms down, but that was pretty damn sweet. Plus, every day was a foot show with that girl ;)

I did that to a girl sitting right in front of me in English in 11th grade. She was taking her sweet time stretching, practically begging me to tickle her. I just tweaked her sides slightly, but she giggled for a good 2 or 3 minutes.

I took an acting class a few years ago, just for fun, and there was this 18-year-old Puerto Rican, about five feet tall, carmel skin, long fake nails, bad ass attitude...the works. She was chunky and buxom and 18 and sweet...I was almost 30 at the time. She had a crush on me, and used to do the kind of stuff I used to do in high school: kick my chair, pull my hair, make fun of me, etc. One day she and her partner brought two of those giant water guns to use as props in their skit, so -- you can tell what's coming. After class she starts squirting me with it, and I let her get me long enough to be able to get her back. She ran, and I chased her around the block, letting her get around the corner where no one else would see. I caught her, wrestled her down onto a little patch of grass, and gave her the old "Boy are you gonna get it! Let's see, how can I get you back? You're not ticklish, are you?" And Jesus smiled on me -- uh, scuse, me, Hay-soos smiled on me, because she sure as heck was. I got my hands into that soft jelly stomach and she wouldn't even fight back for fear of breaking her nails. She had that gasping kind of laughter, and she started protesting in Spanish way too fast for me to understand. All I could make out was "Papi no! Papi no! No cos...qui..llas!" I kept it up for a minute or two, then ordered her to say sorry -- but she wasn't the kind of girl to follow orders. "Never!" she said, which was of course exactly what I wanted to hear...I went at it again, this time getting my hands all the way up into her armpits -- she wore a tank top, so my hands were right up on her bare skin, and she pretty quickly couldn't take it and started to scream "no mas!" --which was a pretty nice touch. I didn't get off her right away, though; just sat on her while we both caught our breath. I would have loved to date her, but she had a three-year-old son, and she was looking for a father for him. But the memory of that tickle will stay with me forever.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back