• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Visitors from the other ocean, and, a brand new torture chamber for tickle teams lees

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a road trip to the midwest. After losing two of three in Pittsburgh, they went to Chicago and surprisingly swept a series from the Cubs, which was a payback for the horrid series they had played against Chicago in Paradise a week earlier. The Paradise Islanders then went to St Louis and won two of three there. They returned home on a Sunday night to begin a homestand against the West Coast teams. When Mitch arrived at the apartment, Naomi met him at the door in a short white nightie, and began throwing herself at him:" Oh, darling, honey, sweetheart. I missed you so much! Iam so happy you're home": She cooed. "Okay, Naomi, out with it. What do you want? That throwing yourself at me is more than just Iam hot and I want sex, husband" Mitch said. "Babe, while you were away, Nic came here, and we test drove this hot sports car that is so fast and cool. It costs $100,000, but I didnt want to buy it without talking to you. I want it so much, please come test drive it with me, please, please" She said. "Nai, we live in an apartment, we have two cars, we dont have a house. Where the fuck are we going to park a sports car?" Mitch said. "We'll get an extra spot. We have the money, please" Naomi said. Mitch sighed:" Usually you are so stern. The fact you are pleading with me this way like a Stepford wife makes me wonder. Okay, we'll test drive it, but 100,000 is a lot of money. I want to talk this over first before we do anything, okay?" "Okay, thank you, thank you" Naomi said, planting wet kisses on Mitch. "Hmm, if you are very, very nice to me, I just may say okay, and let you get your coveted sports car, but Iam going to want some special treatment for it" Mitch said. "Anything" Naomi said. Mitch got nude:" Okay, submissive, disrobe, and show me your breasts" Mitch said. Naomi complied, and stood nude in front of Mitch, which made his penis stiffen. "Hands up, I want to give them a good feel" Mitch said. Naomi put her hands in the air, as Mitch felt her firm breasts and tickled her nipples with his fingers, causing her to giggle. "Is it worth, say, oral sex for this little gem of a car?" Mitch said. Naomi sighed:" Yes, anything. I guess Iam going to be the true submissive tonight" She said. "Down on the bed, soles of the feet, I want to see them" Mitch said. Naomi lied down on the bed, her soles stretched out to Mitch, as he grabbed her feet in his hands, held them close together, and began running his fingers down both soles and over and under all ten toes, which was driving her increasingly beserk: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! I'm very ticklish! NOOO! Hehehehehehehe! Naomi said, as she flexed her toes away from Mitch's tickling fingers very hard. Mitch got scarves and tied Naomi hands and feet naked to the bed, he then got ice cubes, and ran them all over Naomi's body from the top of her neck, down to her breasts, nipples and underarms, and down her body to the soles of her feet: Naomi squealed with uncontrollable girlish giggles, and pleaded for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no! You are going to make me wet myself! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! "If you dont come, and you dont let me fuck you good, I dont sign off on the car. I want some good sex, wifey, and some good orgasms for both of us, or it's not worth my while" The uncharacteristically dominant Mitch told his wife. "Iam tied up. You can do anything you want to me, and of course Iam going to let you fuck me. Thats definite" Naomi said. "Suck my penis, slave" Mitch said, putting his monsterly erect penis near the bound Naomi's mouth, as she accepted it, and slowly began sucking on it. Then, before he orgasmed, Mitch removed his penis and put his finger in Naomi's vagina, as she moaned and erupted with a massive orgasm:" That better not be fake, or else" Mitch said. "It's not fake. I couldnt fake that, Iam burning up." Naomi said. Mitch untied Naomi's hands and feet." Okay, intercourse now, but you just lie there and I'll do all the work. Dont put your hands on me, the penis goes in, and then we'll just do it. I want this to be a good satisfying session" Mitch said. Mitch inserted his penis into Naomi, and she erupted with another orgasm. Finally, with her hands still at her sides and not touching him, Mitch erupted with his own massive orgasm from the dominance he had made Naomi do. "I love you" Naomi said when the sex was done. "You are trying to flatter me, and it's working. Due to the fact that you were such a good sport, Iam going to give in about the car, but I want to see and test drive it first, okay?" Mitch said. "Okay" Naomi said, kissing him.
The next day, the couple went to the car dealership, where they test drove the red Ferrari. Although he felt it impractical with the apartment, and the fact they already had two other cars, Mitch saw the look on Naomi's face, and agreed to it. The normally reserved Naomi was like a little kid, jumping up and down and planting kisses on him:" You realize you are my slave for a month due to this" Mitch said, meaning it in jest. "Whatever is fine with me. I just wanted that car, thank you" She said. "Well, you are my partner, and you do earn at least some of the money around here, so how could I say no" Mitch said.
That night, the Good Guys began a homestand with a series against the Giants. Charlize Theron opened the series, and got things off to a good start, by pitching eight strong innings and allowing but one run, in a 4-1 win. Kate Hudson followed her to the mound on Tuesday, and also allowed but one run, but an error hurt the Good Guys, who didnt hit, and fell, 2-0. Gil Bellows took his turn in a Wednesday matinee, and pitched seven fine innings, allowing but two runs, in a 6-3 Good Guys victory.
Thursday was an off day, during which Mitch and Naomi did some gambling, and had some afternoon delight, as Naomi continued to pay her "debt" to Mitch for the car. As baseball players who normally played at night, they had the luxury of sometimes being able to sleep or make love in the daytime while their kids were in school, and on that day, took full advantage of both. "This is cool ,fucking my mistress in the afternoon while the cats are away, but in this case, the mistress is my wife, because I dont want anyone else but you" Mitch said, nuzzling Naomi's neck.
San Diego came to Paradise on Friday night for the weekend. Neve Campbell opened that series by pitching six fine innings, and allowing only two runs, in an eventual 5-2 Good Guy win. Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the mound on Saturday in front of 40,000, but the Good Guys played like the keystone cops in the field that night, and committed five errors, leading to five unearned runs, as the Paradise Islanders lost, 8-5, and were hammered by a chorus of boos. Charlize Theron pitched in the series final game on Sunday, and was fantastic, allowing no runs in eight innings, in a 4-0 Good Guy triumph.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday night for the homestand's final series. Kate Hudson opened that series, and pitched a great game, allowing but one run into the eighth, as Mitch hit two homers, in a 5-1 Paradise victory. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Tuesday night, and he allowed three runs through six innings, but against the Dodger pitching, that was too much, as the Good Guys lost, 3-2. Neve Campbell would complete the homestand before a near sellout on Wednesday afternoon. She was awesome, allowing three hits and no runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys hit four solo homers, in an eventual 4-1 Good Guy win. The homestand had gone well except for the error filled games, and now came a California road trip.
The Saturday tickle party was held at the fetish club. There had been a new addition in the two weeks the team had last been there. A minor renovation now added the presence of cave like rooms that were dark, and lit with only candles, in addition to the club atmosphere. The configuration of the caves made it very difficult to help someone if a screaming lee were being tortured in there. To christen the room, the Good Guys talked their hot blonde sports reporter who covered them for the Paradise Island paper into being their featured lee that night. As hundreds of others danced the night away in the club's main part, the team and the newspaper reporter went into one of the caves, where the reporter stripped and was tied to the bed as the tickle began on her neck with fingers by Gil Bellows, and she began to thrash: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, Gil tickled the reporter on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers as she thrashed wildly at her restraints, and squealed and screamed her head off: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Very ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Working his way down, Gil tickled the reporter on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, reaching the soles of her soft feet, Gil attacked the reporter's soft soles with his fingers, ice, and a drink instrument on her sensitive soles and toes. This drove the reporter beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way as she screamed and squealed with girlish hysterical laughter, pleading for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehhe!Please no more! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe!After that, the exhausted reporter was untied. When the team and the reporter emerged from the cave, they were told that no one in there had heard the tickling or anything that was going on, due to the loud music and other goings on in the club. While the Good Guys tickling was sometimes a spectacle, this new essentially sound proof cave made for endless possibilities for tickle team if they wanted to torment an outside lee, or even each other.
So, the homestand had been a good one, and tickle team now had a new haven to torment its lees. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

good guys

Great Mitch, keep up the good work, the chamber is great, love it.

Thank you, your positive comments are appreciated. I wanted to come up with various new tickle situations for the team instead of just baseball and the usual stuff. Stay tuned. There will be more interesting stories and tickle situations to come for this team.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back