• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payless Shoes commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Icon HB2K

The other day I saw this TV ad for the shoe store Payless Shoes, in which various clips from some sort of party were being played. Well, in one of the quick clips, it shows about three guys lifting up this woman and holding her horizontally in their arms. The camera then zooms in on her face to show her laughing expression, and down at her ribs, you can see one of the guys' hands making what appears to be a squeezing motion. Yeah, it's one of those "iffy" things, but I don't exactly catch a lot of these before anyone else, so :rolleyes:

In case anyone wants to watch for it, it aired around 12:30 p.m. CST. It was on the WB during the TV show Becker (a show which I like, despite my 20 years of age and the fact that the show is totally geared towards people nearing their mid-life crises, if not death). Have a nice day.

Payless has a couple of other commercials with tickling in them. Nice find.

jugner said:
Payless has a couple of other commercials with tickling in them.
Yeah, one of them was run around 1997. When they were advertising sandals and flip-flops, they showed a girl painting her toenails different colors and her mother, doing the commercial gives one of her feet a slight tickle (right after the close-up of one of her perfectly pedicured feet).

I used to have the commercial on tape, but I think I accidentally recorded over it.

I'd love to see a clip of that 1997 Payless ad! The girl was on the phone and her feet were up in the air, and her mother runs a finger over the sole. A perfect ending to a great commercial. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back