• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick tickle to Latina at work on Thursday! (true)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
Not only did Thursday night find me having one of the great sexual and tickling experience of my life, but that afternoon I pulled off a VERY brief...if even that....tickle on a cute Latina girl I work with! And I'm working in an office right now!!(not adviseable behavior by the way, but once in a while, you can pull it off...).

Anyhow, I've been here for a few months, and it seems I'm pretty well liked...basically I'm a guy secretary around all these women (all ages, mostly African American or spanish)...and I'm young-ish and outgoing and friendly, so I think I've somewhat endeared myself to everyone. So this all starts when I'm typing on the office's one electric typewriter and this pretty Puerto Rican girl, maybe mid-late 20's, curly brown hair, about 5'6", 5'7", nice big smile, big eyes, glasses, really outgoing, a little voluptous, very nice ...who has been super friendly to me since my first day there...and I think even has a bit of a crush on me (even though she's married and has a kid, etc)...like an office crush...I don't know why I think that (and I NEVER do, usually but in this case....)but it just seems that way. Anyway, case in point, I'm sitting typing away, and she comes walking pass me and she tips over the back of my seat (I'm on one of those chairs that leans back a bit), causing me to lose my balance and she cracks up and I crack up and I swear I'll get her back (thinking in my mind.....heehee).

She recounts this incident to everybody who walks past (as happens in offices...something happens and you hear the same story over and over again, that's how boring it can get!)...and every time I swear I'm going to get her back!

Near the end of the day, I'm at the printer, she walks pass, I take my finger and wiggle it her along her side, causing to buckle over giggling and saying "Oh no!! That's the worse for me!!!".....I say "I told you I'd get you back!"....she's still laughing and holding her side, trying to rub away the physical memory of the tickling-I stay in position, with my hands up and ready to pounce! "I am so ticklish...." she says really softly and really embarrassed and I say "OH-HO!!!! Now I know!!!". She giggles shyly. I say, "That'll teach you to play around with me!! I know how to get you now!"

And that's it. Not much, but you never know where this will lead!!! I was at work and didn't want to get into something I couldn't finish!! Best thing was there was no one really around...I wouldn't dare if everyone was all at their cubicles and in their offices.

Last edited:
Very sweet man. Listen, if you have AOL instant messanger, why don't you gimme an IM at UNCsublime, i'd love to talk to ya!

Jeezus Christ, do I miss working in offices -- for exactly this reason. I used to temp all over the city, and this was as close as I could get to recreating the atmosphere from high school when I used to get to tickle all the time. Dude, you've got the perfect set up: she started it, you're getting her back, and all you have to do is be patient...don't strike too early, don't waste the big opportunity by giving her little tickles every chance you get. Wait for the big kill, let her get you back a few more times, and save it up for the day when there's REALLY no one around and you can go to town on her. I ESPECIALLY love tickling Latinas...Nothing's better than a ticklish Neuyorquina, una bonita Boriucua...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back