• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Left Coast, other sea, and, a new, dank, and scary tickling spot

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day West Coast road trip. After losing two of three in San Fransisco, they won two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home on a Sunday evening, to begin a nine game homestand against teams from the north on that Tuesday. Mitch arrived home about 1am, tired, but with Naomi waiting up for him: "Hi, stranger, a little gift from Rodeo Drive with your name on it" Mitch said, handing Naomi a Gucci bag. "Ooh, thank you, you are so kind" Naomi cooed. It turned out to be expensive perfume. Mitch and Naomi went to the shower, and then returned to the bed, and were all over each other. "Come'mere, you hot, sexy, Australian bundle of lust, so I can devour you" Mitch said, passionately making out with Naomi. As they were making out, Mitch kept giving Naomi little pokes and tickles, and when he got to her feet, the tickling became more serious:" Oooh no! Not the toes! Please not the toes! I give up! Hehehehehehehehe" Naomi begged, as she flexed her ticklish toes away from her loving husband. The couple was incredibly turned on, clawing at each other and burning with lust. Finally, after multiple orgasms for Naomi, the final orgasm from Mitch occurred, and they lied together as one in an exhausted state.
Monday was an off day for the team, as the couple lounged around, took a swim, had a big lunch, and gambled while their monsters were in school. That Tuesday night, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand against the Expos, Phillies, and Reds with Charlize Theron on the mound. A crowd of over 40,000 showed up to welcome the Good Guys home, and Charlize was magnificent, allowing one run in eight innings, in a 4-1 Good Guy win. Kate Hudson followed her to the mound on Wednesday afternoon with another 30,000 in the stands. The Good Guys trailed 3-0 into the sixth, but came up with four runs that the bullpen made stand up, in a 4-3 triumph. Gil Bellows took the hill in the final game on Thursday evening. He pitched well, allowing but two runs over eight innings. The Good Guys trailed only 2-1 into the ninth, but then three errors put the game out of reach, as the Paradise Islanders succumbed, 6-2.
Philadelphia came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell took the mound, and pitched very well, allowing but one run over seven innings, as Mitch hit an 8th inning homer, in a 3-1 Paradise victory. Jennifer Love Hewitt went to the hill on Saturday night. She allowed four runs in the first, and then settled down. The Good Guys clawed their way back and managed to take the lead in the ninth, but succumbed in the eleventh when the Phillies Jim Thome homered in a tie game. Charlize Theron took the mound on a beautiful 90 degree Sunday. She pitched another gem, firing shutout ball into the ninth. An eighth inning homer is all the Good Guys needed to escape with a 1-0 triumph.
The Reds arrived in Paradise to conclude the homestand on Monday night. Kate Hudson took the ball on Monday, and although she pitched well, allowing but three runs in seven innings, the Good Guys didnt hit that night, and dropped the game, 3-2. Gil Bellows took his turn on Tuesday hoping to atone for his loss earlier in the homestand. Gil pitched as well as could be, allowing three hits over eight innings, and then sweating out the ninth as the pen saved a 2-1 Good Guy victory. Neve Campbell went to the mound on Wednesday afternoon in front of a near sellout in what turned out to be one of the wildest games in Good Guy history. Campbell was tattooed in the early innings of the game, as the Reds grabbed an 8-1 lead. The Good Guys, however, never gave up, coming up with five runs in the fifth to make it close, then tying it in the sixth, and taking the lead in the seventh. The Reds not only tied the game, but eventually took the lead, and then extended it going into the ninth, to have a 11-9 lead. The never say die Good Guys then struck. After three hits plated a run, the third baseman came up, and walloped a stunning, two out, three run homer just fair along the left field line to give the Good Guys an improbable 13-11 win. The fans who stayed were in disblief, and the flight to Montreal would be a euphoric one, as the Good Guys truly rescued victory from the jaws of defeat in a most improbable game.
The Saturday night tickle party that week would again be in the fetish club. Once again, since the team had last been home, the owners of the club had made "improvements" which were geared toward the unmerciful torture of lees. The newest feature was the dungeon, a place where lees could be taken that was dark, scary, and a most uncomfortable atmosphere for the more cruel ler to have his or her "way" with their "slave". On that Saturday night, the featured lee was a new member of the same sex part of the fetish club, a beautiful dark haired lesbian female. She was tied hands and feet to the bed as a friend of her partner, a vivacious redhead, began the tickle on the brunette's neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehe! NO! Moving down, the redhead attacked the brunette on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers as the burnette shreiked and erupted with more hysterical laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Very ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Working her way down, the redhead tickled the brunette on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, the redhead got to the soles of the brunette's feet, and attacked them with fingers, feathers, and ice on her toes and over her soles. This made the brunette beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way and shrieked with girlish giggles, begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehehe! What made the unmerciful tickling even more excruciating for the lee, was that the dungeon was so dark, that the lee could not see anything around them, just a shadowy figure sitting near them, and giving them a tickle attack. Again, the new dungeon was an ingenious idea for a ler who wanted to unmercifully attack a victim, as it was not only buried in the club where no one could hear the pleas for help, but also dark so the ticklee could not really see the proceedings that were going on. Club ownership, the team, and the club's patrons figured it would be a popular attaraction for all lers, as well as lees who enjoyed being tortured. It was just another idea in the tickle team's bag of tricks.
So, the homestand had gone well, and now the Good Guys had yet another tickling haven to torture their lees. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
niiiccee!!

good set of stories mitch, i especially like the add-ons to the club, but we need to trade love-hewitt ,or the team needs to take matters into there own hands (wink,wink)so she can improve her performance ,now correct me if i'm wrong but at the begining of this series didn't the team punish members who werer't contributing like they should?

Thank you for your positive comments. Yes, I do recall that at the beginning of the series, teammates who didnt contribute were punished, so very good point about Miss Love-Hewitt. Let me mull over what to do with her. She may either need a severe tickling by a merciless dom, or to be traded. As always, stay tuned, there will be more fun to come, and thanks again for the feedback and suggestions, as you know I always do, I will take your comments into account and try to shape them into the storyline.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back